It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for cancer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have recently stumbled upon a website of Dr. Stanislaw R. Burzynski according to the website he has cured hundreads of patients. I have found some articles dating to 1997 which talk about him in legal trouble regarding illegal distribution of Antineoplaston which was used to cure cancer. Does anyone know or have any experience with Antineoplaston therapy? Sorry for my bad grammar im really tired right now and don't have time to fix it.

Btw here is a link to the website:
www.burzynskiclinic.com...

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Wizard_1988]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i heard something on coast to coast AM that said that blue scorpions from cuba would inject venom and it would kill the cance, it is distribuited in mexico, could this be what u are talking about.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
From what I found Antineoplaston are chemicals naturally occouring in the human body and they are isolated from human urine.
www.heall.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
do a google search on Tarvacin. currently, this is my newest, biggest hope for medicine.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You may also be interested in the story of Royal Raymond Rife. He invented a machine many years ago that cured cancer by the use of frequency manipulation. Supposedly it worked but the government suppressed it and destroyed his lab, notes and machine.

educate-yourself.org...

During the trial, James Hannibal, age 76, testified. Blind in one eye, he'd been treated by the Frequency Instrument. After several applications, his cataract disappeared-just as cataracts had dissolved in many of Dr. Milbank Johnson's patients during the 1935-37 clinics. Other witnesses at Crane's trial testified to the curing of chronic bladder irritation, and the elimination of a throat lump one-half of the size of an egg. Also cured were fungus growths on hands, fissures in the anus, pyorrhea, arthritis, ulcerated colon, varicose veins, prostrate troubles, tumorous growth over eyes, colitis, pains in the back, and heart attacks. One man testified that for 17 years he had a growth the size of an egg on his spine. After treatment, it had disappeared.

www.sftesla.org...

Many things in nature will resonate and shatter if stimulated with the proper form of energy at the correct frequency. Royal R. Rife (an interdisciplinary scientist with expertise in microbiology, physics, chemistry, optics, hydraulics and machine science) was intrigued with the thought of applying this principle to the treatment of disease - especially cancer, so he created and patented the "Rife Universal Microscope" - the worlds first microscope capable of observing the movements and metamorphosis of live microbes and viruses at 60,000 x.

Then, he spent thousands of hours using the Universal Microscope to catalog and observe effects on various diseased microbes as he bombarded them with endless combinations of electromagnetic energy frequencies. He successfully identified the "mortal oscillatory frequencies" that rupture or destroy various deadly pleomorphic (shape changing) microbes active in cancers and other diseases, and developed successful inexpensive electronic treatments via his beam ray device.

A clinical trial on humans with cancer was conducted in 1934 with dramatic results. 14 of 16 patients with significant malignancies at the La Jolla California site were "clinically cured" after a regimen of 3 minute Rife treatments every 3 days for 3 months. The cancer disappeared in the other 2 patients after an additional 3 months. Rife's work was successfully replicated by others, and yet his research was ignored and suppressed. On the Internet, see www.rife.org, James Bare's RifeTech, and many other websites for details.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by TheComte]

[edit on 9-8-2006 by TheComte]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Please direct you attention to keelynet.com...

Originally posted by Wizard_1988
I have recently stumbled upon a website of Dr. Stanislaw R. Burzynski according to the website he has cured hundreads of patients. I have found some articles dating to 1997 which talk about him in legal trouble regarding illegal distribution of Antineoplaston which was used to cure cancer. Does anyone know or have any experience with Antineoplaston therapy? Sorry for my bad grammar im really tired right now and don't have time to fix it.

Btw here is a link to the website:
www.burzynskiclinic.com...

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Wizard_1988]

top topics

join