It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP HST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hunter S Thompson was the father of gonzo, a writting style which eventualy became a life style. This man, whos life was brutaly cut short, was an inspiration to many world wide. He has influenced my life more than i can say. The good doctor was working on a book about the sept 11 attacks when he was killed. The mainstream press brushed his suicied of as just the last drug crazed act of a mad writter. I see it as more of the 9-11 cover up. Thompson stated just months before his death that he would be suicieded if they found out what he was writting about. Sure enough he alegedly shot him self when he was on the phone with his wife, but she never heard a gunshot? The first press release stated that he was in the kitchen when he shot himself, then the story changed. The new version is that he was in his den writting. His son was home at the time of the incident, and the only noise he heard which he described as a book falling to the ground. Now what kind of weapon makes that noise? A handgun with a silencer. Why would he use a silencer to shoot himself? The weapon recovered did not have a silencer, and it was a high cal. revolver. A gun like that makes a hell of a lot more noise than a book falling to the groud. This was a military style exicution plain and simple. We owe it to the good Dr. to bring this information into the public eye.

RIP Dr. Gonzo, it never gets weird enough for me either.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey is this an intro? If it is
then welcome to ATS
!!! This isn't to much of an intro that's why I'm the only one who has responded. Don't feel bad. You'll get better. By the way this is the INTROS FORUM! Again don't worry about it. This site is very big. Cya around the boards. Especilly on BTS. Don't try adding me on your buddies. It doesn't work. Also the Mods *calls Mods* and Mechanic 32 *calls Mechanic* will help you out. Don't worr soon you'll be flying around this site easily.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
hey hey hey what is upp gonzo

i liked you thread very nice my man

hey just in case you need any help on where things are just click on my signature ATS Help Link right below, it will help alot

peace out

RIP HST

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was also a fan of Thompson. You've come to the right place to write and read about conspiracy theories and cover ups. I hope you enjoy the site and find it as challenging and rewarding as I have.

new topics

top topics

join