It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons: 2 things I KNOW they're hiding

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
hey hexrain,

if you know these things for sure, what exactly are you going to DO about it ?

maybe you can infilrate them ala alex jones and report back the evil doings ?

[edit on 29-8-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexrain1
so i guess this thread is dead now that its degenerated once again to the masons quoting and attacking people personally, bringing the subject off-topic.

Actually, I was fully enjoying our conversation until you skipped out and pretended not to notice my posts. That is typically how it happens. Someone states something completely off base, and when their fallacy is pointed out, they either disappear entirely or just ignore the poster proving their "theories" weak minded at best.

oh well i thought some people made some good points. i only hope those of you who know the sinister nature of the masons got some info that might otherwise not be considered.

I think that anyone who takes the time to truly read through this thread will get everything they need to know about your "theory"

i wholly believe that the use of geomancy as a mood altering and possibly physically weaking mechanisms is one of the main assault they are perpetuating against the populace.

And yet the entire thread you did nothing but argue about what Geomancy was, and not very convincingly, might I add, in the face of truth. At what point did you show Masons are doing this? At what point did you support the idea that Masons could control a mind through Geomancy? Where do Masons introduce actions to divert those of the natural thought in the human mind? What technology allows them to do this? Obelisks? Explain the science behind it. Maybe then you would gain some followers to your ideas.

masons will probably once again demand proof.

You say this like it is a ridiculous concept!

they look to a conspiracy site to accertain proof, and call us the undeserving swine.

If you can show me the quote where this was said, I will leave you alone forever; let you spout all the useless, vindictive nonsense you would like. The problem here, is that you won't find it.

well i for one will not stand down to watch you turn people into robots, who cannot or will not think for themselves. my beliefs call fo me to stand up for what is right even if it means persecution. if you are as noble and honorable as you say you are you could understand that, even if you did not agree that i am right. but i am not slandering for the sake of slandering, the enlightment of the human race hinges on the secret of your order being revealed, that it is a sham and an abomination to the "Great WorK" you so doggedly declare to be performing.

Now that you've climbed down off of your pedestal, please read through what you just wrote. No one is arguing for your right to criticize; your right to wonder. What we argue about is your blatant attacks with nothing to back it up. Let me bold the following statement, only so that it is not ignored in the way you treat most posts against your logic:

If you can back it up, ATTACK AWAY. If not, be ready for those with honor to defend themselves, and others with honor to be right there by their side. I, for one, will defend Freemasons vehemently until the day they are proven liars, or, at the very least, a reasonable doubt is introduced. So far, you haven't even come close.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
dear hexrain and others,

the real geomancy is a powerful tool, feng shui is a good example but also in the middle ages when architects were building town without wind, to hide from the sun and so on...now you have large avenues propagating wind...and stress

wake up people, masons are not good people...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
He's right.

Even now, I am wringing my hands with glee and cackling madly, while lightning casts menacing shadows against the walls of my torture chamber.

Soon... very very soon... my obelisks will be activated in unison and the world will finally be within my clutches. Woe unto ye, the profane! My army of reptiloid minions will arise in an unprecedented orgy of destruction, while my Eastern Star Strike Force forcibly implants microchips into the brains of your children!!

You shall know the true meaning of terror!

Bwahahahahahaaaa!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
while my Eastern Star Strike Force forcibly implants microchips into the brains of your children!!

Aww, man... you already got one of those?!

Mine's on back order.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm not entitled to one, not being a mason. I'm just an unsuspecting pawn used to further their purposes while deepening my own dimensia and naivety. Damn those all powerful politicians and their Masonic ties. It seems that I was just born too poor to ever become one of the "elite" masons that know everything. Damn the luck.....damn it all.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif

wake up people, masons are not good people...

I don't think this little ad hominem should go unanswered, as it's not only a blatant lie, but also a personal insult.

So why don't we compare a small list of Masons with a small list of people who have been against Masonry, and see who is really "not good"?

LIST OF MASONS:

George Washington (soldier, first President of USA)
Benjamin Franklin (philosopher, writer, mathematician, statesman)
Paul Revere (patriot)
John Hancock (patriot)
Samuel Adams (brewer, patriot)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (composer)
Johannes Von Goethe (poet)
Rudyard Kipling (author)
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (author)
Jean Sibelius (composer)
Duke Ellington (jazz musician)
Count Basie (jazz musician)
John Wayne (actor)
"Buffalo" Bill Cody (crusader for Native American rights)
J.C. Penney (department store owner, well known for his philanthropy)
Charles Wesley (hymn composer, nephew of John)
Dr. Norman Vincent Peale (Methodist bishop, writer)
Col. Harlan Sanders (founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken, philanthropist)
Dave Thomas (Sanders' protege, founder of Wendy's, philanthropist)
Audie L. Murphy (World War II hero who became the most decorated soldier in US Army history)
Voltaire (philosopher, writer)

LIST OF PEOPLE OPPOSED TO MASONS AND MASONRY

Adolf Hitler (conspiracy theorist, fascist dictator)
Benito Mussolini (fascist dictator, Catholic apologist)
Mao Zedong (Chinese communist dictator)
Josef Stalin (conspiracy theorist, Soviet communist dictator)
Pol Pot (Cambodian communist dictator, terrorist)
Francisco Franco (fascist dictator, Catholic apologist)
Pat Robertson (conspiracy theorist, right wing religious fanatic)
Jack T. Chick (conspiracy theorist, right wing religious fanatic)
Ed Decker (convicted wife beater, conspiracy theorist, right wing religious fanatic)
Jimmy Swaggart (televangelist, hypocrite extraordinaire)

I think most of the readers here can tell which ones are the good guys, and which ones are the bad.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexrain1
masons will probably once again demand proof. they look to a conspiracy site to accertain proof, and call us the undeserving swine.

Being a bit extreme, don't you think? We're not asking for proof, but perhaps some evidence? Is that asking to much? I mean, c'mon, at least the UFO people have blurry photographs and Roswell. All you've got is your claims that all Masons are bad people.

Care to share any evidence? Or is my asking for evidence considered "deflecting".

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Jack T. Chick (conspiracy theorist, right wing religious fanatic)

Not only do I love that you put Jack Chick in the same category as Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot, but isn't it interesting how similar his tactics are to hexrain1 and rougevif? If you repeat a baseless accusation enough times, maybe people will believe it.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
hey hexrain, my father in law is a mason.

every winter he goes with his mason buddies to NYC and they pass out coats to the homeless. They have to go after midnight so they can find them.

have you ever gone to the dangerous parts of NYC to pass out coats to the homeless ?

[edit on 30-8-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
... they pass out coats to the homeless. They have to go after midnight so they can find them.

have you ever gone to the dangerous parts of NYC to pass out coats to the homeless ?

They are probably out looking for victims to sacrifice on thier alter.

Cut thier beating hearts out of thier chests do they?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Hexrain1

IMHO

Your posts remind me of another poster that has been banned numerous times for posting the exact same kind of attacks on Masons. You have told a story, or maybe a fairy tale, who can tell, it's all about your mysterious friend, or it's allabout your own, unsubstantiated claims. If you want a real conversation, stop the attacks and document, solidly, your claims. Present your argument in a way which is not derisive and stop acting like a troll. Otherwise I will claim that Jesus Christ was a known child molester, who spent a huge amount of his time in the company of prostitutes and that the Pope and all his cardinals are running the biggest Dope and Child Molesting operation in the world and the -- oh yeah! According to my friend, who is too hurt to really talk about it, (but I'll just infer what I want from him because I am a hateful little person with too much time on my hands) that all Christians are really worshipers of Mephistopholese and Baal and Satan and every other evil thing.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Hexrain1

IMHO

Your posts remind me of another poster that has been banned numerous times for posting the exact same kind of attacks on Masons. You have told a story, or maybe a fairy tale, who can tell, it's all about your mysterious friend, or it's allabout your own, unsubstantiated claims. If you want a real conversation, stop the attacks and document, solidly, your claims. Present your argument in a way which is not derisive and stop acting like a troll. Otherwise I will claim that Jesus Christ was a known child molester, who spent a huge amount of his time in the company of prostitutes and that the Pope and all his cardinals are running the biggest Dope and Child Molesting operation in the world and the -- oh yeah! According to my friend, who is too hurt to really talk about it, (but I'll just infer what I want from him because I am a hateful little person with too much time on my hands) that all Christians are really worshipers of Mephistopholese and Baal and Satan and every other evil thing.

First let me prove myself to all of you. At the top of the quote above it reads: "

Hexrain1"

In other words the above mentioned person is probably a first degree or entry level free mason, which ever you would like to call it. I know this because I myself am a master free mason of the third degree. I managed to read through most of the postings until I happened upon the blasphemy in the above mentioned paragraph. I did not appreciate your references to Jesus Christ even though it was meant as an example and was probably wrote in a bout of anger towards Hexrain1, which brings me to my actual target of this posting.

Dear Hexrain1,

I gather from your conversation with Mason Student that you also reside within the USA. If you have any pride in your country than keep in mind that your founding forefathers such as Benjamin Franklin and George Washington were both masons themselves. This is a proven fact which you can find by searching the web. Were they child molesters then? Thomas Edison, who invented the light bulb, was a free mason. Was he a child molester? Some of the most influential, most powerfull and most important people in American history were masons. So was your country built by a bunch of child molesters?

Your goverment does not deny the existence of Area 51 or defend themselves in the matter because they are trying to make you believe it doesn't exist. We are not trying to deny the existence of Masonry, we are merely interested in preserving the integrity of Masonry and to that certain matters need remain kept to ourselves or else any one could claim to be a Mason.
I am not saying I question your friends experiences but as previous members have pointed out you have nothing to truly substantiate your claims. If it did happen as your said than keep in mind that The Free Masons care and fund many orphanages, retirement homes and homes for the disabled world wide and that it would not be uncommon for them to have a school under their wing. Unfortunatley as in all walks of life Masonry is carried on by individual people and we have no and nor do we try to exert any type of control over individual people. And it is true that there could be a few rotten apples amongst us. Of these types of individuals we want no part and if they are identified would sumarily be dismissed from Masonry.
Remember these two things, we are not a secret society but a society with secrets. Masonry can not turn a bad man into a good man but can make of a good man a better man. We do not worship any foreign gods or cultures. We are a band of christian men with similar beliefs that stand by each other through good and through trying times and we worship GOD but we do not show any one away nor are we racist or prejudice.
We are merely good men sticking together and that's the real magic in this day and age.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
They are probably out looking for victims to sacrifice on thier alter.
Cut thier beating hearts out of thier chests do they?

Uhm-hmm.

These guys sure look blood-thirsty, huh?

By the way. "alter" means to change something. The structure upon which rests the Holy Bible in a Masonic Lodge is called an "Altar"

Spell-checker would have missed that because "alter" is a word. It would have caught "thier" though. Makes me less curious about your sig. line.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join