Masons: 2 things I KNOW they're hiding

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
"Baphomet"
There are several schools of thought as to what the Baphomet of the Templars is or
was.

One, possibly the largest as ML stated believes that it is a corruption of Abufamet
another name or version Muhamet.

Another , possibly part of the first group associates it witk Sofia Goddes of Wisdom
and Knowledge. Who is also associated with Venus , and The Magdalene in some groups.

Another believes it refers to a Demon who is the Guardian of all knowledge. Similar
to or possibly another name for Asmodeus.

And yet another group believes that the whole thing was an invention of the church
and its inquisitors.

One thing that they ALL agree upon is that there is not enough information available
and probably never will be to make a concrete , definitave decision on the matter.

With out further data It is another " chicken and egg"arguement.

hey I didint say it, I was just posting what the satanist said,

To put that in the parlance of Perry Mason: Assumes facts not in evidence. Hearsay
not admissable at this time.
edited to add punctuation.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by stalkingwolf]

[edit on 22-8-2006 by stalkingwolf]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexrain1
remember when i said they built cities radially out, so that the energies radiate out from a center focus point? check this out... kind of illustrates my point.

www.apopka.net...

read the discription of how the city limits were determined.

Alright, considering that you've ignored everything I've said regarding the other issues on Geomancy, I'd assumed you finally came to your senses. However, reading through this, I can see that you just can't let it go.
Tell you what, read this:

From about 7500 B.C. until about the 1st century A. D. when they disappeared for reasons unknown, Indians were believed to have lodged on the shores of Lake Apopka. Then for about 400 years the region appears to have been uninhabited.

Remember when I told you that Geomancy and the manipulation of monument points for building came from farming? These indians were doing just that on the very spot that lodge was built thousands of years before the first masons ever set foot there. Here is the site that goes into a bit more information on the history of Apopka, since you bring up the topic. This indepth view should help illustrate my point.
Apopka History
The reason the town was built around the lodge is because it was one of the very first buildings, namely because the Masons there had a good deal to do with the construction of the entire city. The lodge was built on the fertile soil that had once been home to the native americans from before. The important part, however, is that the town was settled in 1842. The lodge was not constructed until 1859.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i haven't ignored what you said... it simply holds no clot with me.

on another note, you just confirmed my earlier statement that lodges are built on native american sacred sites. thanks. furthermore the site was fertile for the exact reason i stated... because the native americans knew how to use leylines to their benifit. masons have hijacked this knowledge and are now using for ill effects. go ahead tell me i cant back it up with facts... i can't, because you guys have suppressed all the evidence of it. for those of you who have eyes to see however, the site i referrenced illustrates my point about building cities radially.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm not a Mason. When I was in high school I was in a singing group, and we got a paying gig to sing at a Mason's celebration as he was moving up in rank. It was held at the Masonic Temple in St. Cloud Minnesota, which is ominously next door to a Herberger's store.

My impression was that it was a group of old men who smelled like moth balls patting eachother on the back.

That's about it.

It seems a bit unfair to accuse all Mason's of being child molesters. In my book, the Mason's is pretty much the Boy Scouts for older men.

Remember, the Boy Scouts have a secret handshake, an oath and motto they have to memorize, and is filled entirely with nubile young boys. OH MY GOSH! HAS ANYONE EXPLORED THE FACT THAT THE BOY SCOUTS ARE A SECRET SOCIETY AND THEY MIGHT BE MOLESTING EACH OTHER!!!!!

Seriously, if you're going to claim that all Masons are child molesters, you'd better have more proof than anecdotal evidence. One of my friends was molested by a school teacher. Does this mean all school teachers are child molesters?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

go ahead tell me i cant back it up with facts... i can't, because you guys have suppressed all the evidence of it.

SO if you're not basing your belief on facts, what are you basing it on? Intuition?

Seriously, when you openly admit you have no facts or information backing up your claims, I think it's time to pack it up and call it a day.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

i haven't ignored what you said... it simply holds no clot with me.

Please explain why. Is it because I do not see things from your perspective? Explain to me why I should, considering that you have admitted yourself on several occassions to having nothing to back any of this up.

on another note, you just confirmed my earlier statement that lodges are built on native american sacred sites. thanks.

You need my confirmation? And for the record, since my confirmation seems important to further your argument, I am now confirming ONE lodge, not lodges plural.

furthermore the site was fertile for the exact reason i stated... because the native americans knew how to use leylines to their benifit.

Actually, the soil was fertile due to good air carbon levels, steady rainfall, and a healthy supply of natural nutrients and minerals in the ground. The ancient native americans knew this and used it, but they did not create it. THIS is Geomancy, and it is your blatant disregard for understanding your misconception that has drawn the argument out this far.

masons have hijacked this knowledge and are now using for ill effects. go ahead tell me i cant back it up with facts

Very well, you can't.

... i can't, because you guys have suppressed all the evidence of it. for those of you who have eyes to see however, the site i referrenced illustrates my point about building cities radially.

You mean for those with blinders, right? For having eyes to see only does you good if there is something there to witness. As you having shown nothing tangible to view, it seems only those blind to fact would understand you. And again, no one is arguing that cities are not built around a central point and spread radially. You are debating only yourself in this regard, as you have no disagreement. However, my stating this does not support your argument, for your argument is that Masons are controlling people's minds with Obelisks and a building sitting on fertile soil. I'd say its thin ice, at best.

If you see the above post, I believe Athenion said it all fairly well. The point you are missing, hexrain, is that no one has said that there is no lodge on a Geomantic point. What was said is that there is no evidence of Masons using Geomancy to control people's minds. Did you not even read my last post? The lodge that was built in that city was also used as the city hall and court house for some time. It is for this reason that the city was built around it, not from some masonic conspiracy to control people's minds. The Masons built the first large building, so what? It was convenient to use it as a temporary courthouse and city hall until another, more permanent structure could be built. By this time, the city had already begun to spread outwardly. Go there now, you'll find a completely different city hall and courthouse. Use some common sense man, honestly.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athenion

go ahead tell me i cant back it up with facts... i can't, because you guys have suppressed all the evidence of it.

SO if you're not basing your belief on facts, what are you basing it on? Intuition?

Seriously, when you openly admit you have no facts or information backing up your claims, I think it's time to pack it up and call it a day.

I really like this guy

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Very interesting exchange of thoughts and philosophy.

It seems to me that energy is best used for seeking light, rather than trying to extinguish light.

I wonder if some are not blocked from enlightenment due to the fact that some higher Architect of the Universe knows their true inner being...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

Originally posted by Athenion

I really like this guy

Aww....thanks. I like me to.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Since the main stream satanist religion is backing up the theory and claimig that the night templars were worshiping baphoment it could be very well that the nights templars were praing to a figure of baphomet.
scolars did not come to a concusion , it was sayed that baphomet ment in fact mohamed, later it was dismissed and other clames were made, in the end in remained opend for debate, nothing was sure, so baphoment can mean in fact what it says baphomet.
Since the satanic religion is backing it up and claming it I dont know why it has to be a mistery

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Since the main stream satanist religion is backing up the theory and claimig that the night templars were worshiping baphoment it could be very well that the nights templars were praing to a figure of baphomet.
scolars did not come to a concusion , it was sayed that baphomet ment in fact mohamed, later it was dismissed and other clames were made, in the end in remained opend for debate, nothing was sure, so baphoment can mean in fact what it says baphomet.
Since the satanic religion is backing it up and claming it I dont know why it has to be a mistery

If only the Spiritual Satanist actually knew what it is the Baphomet represents. It could be classified as extremely ironic.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
how many times do i have to tell you guys to stay on topic...

wonderful job masons at diverting attention away from the subject at hand.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

One of the charges against the Templars was that they had in their possession a skull called Baphomet. Accounts differ as to whether it was supposed to have been the skull of John the Baptist or Muhammed. In my opinion, they probably used a skull in their initiation ceremonies, as most fraternities do, as a symbol of mortality. I do not believe that it belonged to John the Baptist or Muhammed.

The "satanic religion" is a scam invented by a certain carny named Howard Levey whose pen name was "Anton Szandor LaVey". Those guys are not historians or archaeologists.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

how many times do i have to tell you guys to stay on topic...

wonderful job masons at diverting attention away from the subject at hand.

So you're disappointed that we're not staying on the topic of what? You're wild and baseless conjecture, which you openly admit that you have no evidence of at all?

No one is diverting attention, there's just no way to have any sort of reasonable discussion about your ideas, because they aren't based on any sort of proof in any way, they are entirely your opinion.

That'd be like me getting in a huff because you refuse to debate my opinion that the name "hexrain1" is satanic. Sure, I have no actual "proof" because you've obviously been supressing it, but it's a satanic name, I'm sure of it.

What do you mean you won't debate me? Stay on topic! You're deflecting. I already told you I don't have any proof.

Now don't I sound silly?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am totally going into the sense of hexrain1. this is really funny how many masons there are on this site and you will always find one to conclude your post by saying no proofs.

definitely jabulon the god of masons is from satanic inspiration.

anton lavey was a mason, he was worshiped by disney...funnily.

anything can stop the masons apart from the strong karma of all and the bodysathvas...

speak with you soon for other sources...

my "bible"?: architects of deception by Juri Lina...get it you won t regret it...remembered me when i compulsively read stephen king in my boarding school...hehehe

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Its clear some people are beyond reach and thus, doomed to live their life in a perpetual state of fear.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dear masons,

i am so glad to be under the radar...i leave in no fear apart from to be manipulated by wrong messages.

nobody is doomed, specially in ignrance so read all you can MK-ULTRA, mind control, new world order, what they have done to Nikola tesla...just to mention a few.

honestly, what is the chance from a poor family son to reach the elite in washington?...

china is crushing inexorably...simple law of numbers...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougevif

I am totally going into the sense of hexrain1.

Yeah, real surprising.

this is really funny how many masons there are on this site and you will always find one to conclude your post by saying no proofs.

So everybody should just take your word for it? ATS' motto is "Deny Ignorance", not "Perpetuate It".

definitely jabulon the god of masons is from satanic inspiration.

"Jabulon" as a Masonic god does not exist, and is the invention of Christian far-right fruitcakes. But I will say this much: my God can beat up your god any day of the week.

anton lavey was a mason, he was worshiped by disney...funnily.

So what Lodge was LaVey a member of, and how exactly was he worshiped by Disney?

Needless to say, Lavey was never a Mason, nor did he ever claim to be one.

anything can stop the masons apart from the strong karma of all and the bodysathvas...

I thought the Bodhisattvas were supposed to be burning off their karma?

my "bible"?: architects of deception by Juri Lina.

Never heard of it. But judging from your posts, I'd probably prefer LaVey.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
so i guess this thread is dead now that its degenerated once again to the masons quoting and attacking people personally, bringing the subject off-topic. oh well i thought some people made some good points. i only hope those of you who know the sinister nature of the masons got some info that might otherwise not be considered. i wholly believe that the use of geomancy as a mood altering and possibly physically weaking mechanisms is one of the main assault they are perpetuating against the populace.

masons will probably once again demand proof. they look to a conspiracy site to accertain proof, and call us the undeserving swine. well i for one will not stand down to watch you turn people into robots, who cannot or will not think for themselves. my beliefs call fo me to stand up for what is right even if it means persecution. if you are as noble and honorable as you say you are you could understand that, even if you did not agree that i am right. but i am not slandering for the sake of slandering, the enlightment of the human race hinges on the secret of your order being revealed, that it is a sham and an abomination to the "Great WorK" you so doggedly declare to be performing.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by hexrain1]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

so i guess this thread is dead now that its degenerated once again to the masons quoting and attacking people personally, bringing the subject off-topic.

Man, talk about taking the truth and twisting it backwards! You guys come on here, accuse us of the most horrific crimes imaginable, along with some of the most ridiuculous that could be imagined, without offering a single speck of evidence, and when we defend ourselves you say that we are guilty of "personal attacks"?

Gimme a freakin' break!

i only hope those of you who know the sinister nature of the masons got some info that might otherwise not be considered. i wholly believe that the use of geomancy as a mood altering and possibly physically weaking mechanisms is one of the main assault they are perpetuating against the populace.

Geomancy... from the eponymous ilm al-raml ("the science of sand"), is a method of divination that interprets markings on the ground, or how handfuls of dirt land when someone tosses them. The Arabic tradition consists of sketching sixteen random lines of dots in sand.

Source

So you think Masons are controlling you by throwing dirt in the air and using where it falls to tell the future?

Gimme a freakin' break!

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join