It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wendy's funds NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Dave Thomas was a freemason, I heard it on History Channel today on Histories Mysteries, the History of Freemasonry. What better way to legally fund the NWO, than by fast food? I mean yeah, obviously top Masons are like millionaires and businessmen and all, but still, a little side cash never hurt. Americans love fast food and I know a ton of people who love Wendy's. Isn't it possible than that the executives in charge of Wendy's or whoever is, were close to Dave Thomas and thus freemasons themselves? So remember, when you buy your Frosty's, that money goes to the NWO.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Colonel Harland Sanders and the fabled King of Canadian donuts, Tim Horton were as well.

p.s. They're all dead...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i know they're all dead, but their companies live on. any and all the executives that run the companies could still be masons, taking in funds

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
i know they're all dead, but their companies live on. any and all the executives that run the companies could still be masons, taking in funds

I'm sure the shareholders of these publicly traded companies would just love the diversion of revenue to such an endeavor.

Maybe you should investigate the biographies of the corporate officers of each organization before you make such claims?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't know where you people get this "Top masons are all rich businessmen etc." because it is in no way true, alot of "Top Masons" are just your normal people. Masonry attracts an intelligent, and morally un-corrupt crowd. Alot of times they happen to be successful. If anyone truely looked into Freemasonry they would realize that it is in no way an aspiring "NWO". If anything it would work against an aspiring "NWO" just like it worked against tyranny and oppression since it was formed.

If you think that George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and plenty of other great men were part of some grand scheme to take away peoples liberties, and freedoms, things they themselves were willing to die for, you might be insane.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If you really believe in the NWO, then you know that everything you buy funds it.

Using cash period, or any form of currency, funds the One World Government.

making individual distinctions is just silly. There are numerous Christians who are involved with the NWO and own companies.

The NWO is supported by you simply living in it.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
Dave Thomas was a freemason

Indeed he was. And a Shriner:

www.shrinershq.org...

I heard it on History Channel today on Histories Mysteries, the History of Freemasonry. What better way to legally fund the NWO, than by fast food? I mean yeah, obviously top Masons are like millionaires and businessmen and all,

Who says the [ahem] "top Masons" are millionaires? The Grand Master in my home state (Kansas) would be considered a "top Mason" (at least here) and he's in the canvas business. His company makes boat covers and awnings. I don't believe he's quite a millionaire, but I suppose he does OK.

Isn't it possible than that the executives in charge of Wendy's or whoever is, were close to Dave Thomas and thus freemasons themselves?

Certainly it's possible. I'd imagine quite a few people who eat at Wendy's and possibly the guy who mops the floors when everyone goes home could be Masons. Right? I don't know what that has to do with Dave Thomas having been one though.

So remember, when you buy your Frosty's, that money goes to the NWO.

So, you're boldly saying that Wendy's does IN FACT support the NWO?

I thought you prefaced a lot of this silly post with "what if" and "suppose" and "possible" How do you KNOW that Wendy's is supporting the NWO? I'd like some cold hard facts. It doesn't overly affect me though, as I NEVER eat at Wendy's. I'm one of those blanket Americans you mentioned earlier who does NOT love fast food. Call me a rebel, huh?

By the way, for such an evil guy (God rest his soul) Dave Thomas did a lot of charity work with all these $$$ that he was supposedly giving to the NWO.

www.davethomasfoundationforadoption.org...

He also supported Shriners Hospitals for Children, St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital, the Ohio State University Cancer Research Institute and others.

Heck, maybe a NWO isn't such a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
first of all, why are people still b!chin about masons?
NOT ALL MASONS ARE EVIL, that is like saying all muslims are evil or all christians are evil, or all poliveman are corrupt or, well the list goes on, there are just a handfull of people who F it up for the rest of them.
And if you say, masons are part of illuminati or something, if you look deeper into it it was the other way arround, masons where a cover for illuminati, so THEY ARE NOOOOOTTTTT the same thing

If you really believe in the NWO, then you know that everything you buy funds it.

totaly agree, that's why not all of them are masons, cause that would bring about a LOT of atention to the masons and you can figur out with relative ease witch ones are the evil ones, cause they will be on top lists of masonry and on top lists in bussinessworld.

Also, you can say like, ow he was a mason but he was good because he funded some good orgenisation witch helpes people, ut that could be a front.
Happened before, either you have that orgenisation and you fund it but you actually use the money to fund your own stuff, becuase the orgenisation is controlled by your friends, or you fund it because you actually kill people every day, and if somebody finds out and begins testifying, witch will be no good cuase it will be his word against some guy who did SO MUCH for the community.

And also, defending masonry is like attacking it, there are people out there who are not so wonderfull and lovable as other masons are(that came out wrong i know:roll

Just PLEASE STOP TINKING IN THE BOX, STOP PUTTING PEOPLE IN BOXES!!
masons are people and people are different, so you can't label every single one the same way, you might find some interesting allies against the NWO, and for the masons here, you might find some enemy's in your own system, as we all do.

top topics

join