It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the Gold vault in the WTC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
quote]
The gold, which was discovered on Tuesday, was being transported through the basement of the building on the morning of September 11. Recovery workers reached a service tunnel and discovered a ten-wheel lorry and a number of cars which had been crushed by falling steel.
Now the UK timeonline article might be wrong but it does say the gold was being transported through the basement and there are other articles stating that two trucks in the tunnel filled with gold was crushed.

First of all, In the U.S. it is not called a lorry, but a truck.

Secondly, no where in any of the original articles on this does it say that any gold was found in the truck.

Third, transported may be a relative term. I suspect that it takes weeks to complete a simple tranfer of gold from one vault to another. Furthermore, I seriously doubt that banks routinely transport gold from one loaction to another. It wouldd be a lot easier to simple leave it where it is and just change the ownership papers.

www.pbs.org...

www.pbs.org...

doesn't look like the inside of a truck to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mondegreen

This site tells a little storyf about the gold and how much was there and some of who owns the gold.

www.cnsnews.com...\\Business\\archive\\200109\\BUS20010912b.html

This site tells about An article in The Sierra Times suggests that gold was recovered from two trucks in a tunnel under 5 World Trade Center, giving rise to suspicions that the trucks were being used to remove the gold from the vaults before the South Tower fell. 4 However, this report may have been based on an erroneous reading of other reports that describe the removal of crushed vehicles from a tunnel under 5 WTC in order to gain access to the vaults under 4 WTC to remove their contents.
911research.wtc7.net...
Why is there this huge discrepancy between the value of gold and silver reported recovered, and the value reported to have been stored in the vaults? There are a number of possible explanations, from outright theft using the attack as cover, to insurance fraud. Until there is a genuine investigation that probes all the relevant facts and circumstances surrounding the attack, we can only speculate.

I noticed $25billion in gold owned by the Federal Reserve is admitted there to not be owned at all by the U.S. and that most is owned by Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. A connection to us saving Kuwaits ass and not attacking Saudi Arabia after 9/11? The Fed Reserve truly does profit off Americans don't they....

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
quote]
The gold, which was discovered on Tuesday, was being transported through the basement of the building on the morning of September 11. Recovery workers reached a service tunnel and discovered a ten-wheel lorry and a number of cars which had been crushed by falling steel.
Now the UK timeonline article might be wrong but it does say the gold was being transported through the basement and there are other articles stating that two trucks in the tunnel filled with gold was crushed.

First of all, In the U.S. it is not called a lorry, but a truck.

Secondly, no where in any of the original articles on this does it say that any gold was found in the truck.

Third, transported may be a relative term. I suspect that it takes weeks to complete a simple tranfer of gold from one vault to another. Furthermore, I seriously doubt that banks routinely transport gold from one loaction to another. It wouldd be a lot easier to simple leave it where it is and just change the ownership papers.

www.pbs.org...

www.pbs.org...

doesn't look like the inside of a truck to me.

Your right Roake we in america call them trucks, 18 wheelers or 10 wheelers but this is a story from the timesonline in UK, you stated that they did not find gold in the crushed but it also did not state that they did not find gold in the lorry. Why would they state gold was being transported through the basement and why were the vehicles in the service tunnel to begin with if not for transport or what people or gold? I find the other news stroy about the truck found crushed with gold but it might take some time. Why would the story think gold was being moved through the area?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Why make fun of the UK for calling it a lorry, you know what it means, he knows what it means, I know what it means and I am sure everyone here knows what it means. What does calling the truck a lorry have to do with the movement of the gold?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
But the thing is that if 9/11 was a event run by the Government it makes sense to have the gold taken out of the WTC before the attack would happen. They would have to had done it days before and if there was atleast one truck found smashed with gold in it that just makes things more suspicious. Now if they didnt know about the attack the gold would still be in the Vault not in a truck.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don’t care if it says lorry or truck.

The point is, the fact that the story is being filtered through at least one cultural translation indicates to me that it is probably inaccurate. Unfortunately that is common with news stories. They come off the wire and are often “rewritten” for publication, in the process inaccuracies creep in and they become unreliable.

There is no credible account that says the gold was in the trucks.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
I don’t care if it says lorry or truck.

The point is, the fact that the story is being filtered through at least one cultural translation indicates to me that it is probably inaccurate. Unfortunately that is common with news stories. They come off the wire and are often “rewritten” for publication, in the process inaccuracies creep in and they become unreliable.

There is no credible account that says the gold was in the trucks.

What is the probability that it is inaccurate I don't know. But since the bible was written by jewish people does that mean the bible is inaccurate since there was a cultural translation before I read it. There was gold in the servic tunnel and who says it had to be our government what so ever. Your a comedian HowardRoark.
The other fact is that american papers are being stingy with news and here is the internet where you can travel around the world in seconds gathering good clean and accurate information. I think the English people and the country are pretty hip
I am just glad the gold in the service tunnel was not found in a lue.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It was not found in the service tunnel, it was recovered from the vaults it was stored in.

Please at least provide a source when spouting your outrageous claims. I have provided multiple saying that:

1. All the gold was recovered.

2. It was all in the vaults where it was stored.

Please provide some evidence, not opinions, that say otherwise.

Thanks

Edit: BTW, yes there are numerous inacurracies in the bible as well. Translating "poisoner" to "witch" is one particular one that caused a lot of suffering for old women making potions in medieval times.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by LeftBehind]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Why is it that if papers state one thing is taken as truth and when the same paper states another thing it is not a truth. I find nothing that states it was not found in the tunnel. Second vaults higher up in the wtc towers have no mention of being found and recovered. thirdley what do sitches have to do with the clor of a story
and why is a story out of england not held to a truth that stories out of america have. There is proof that missing gold is missing gold but its not missing if you don't report it. Just like mad cow if you don't test for it you don't find it.
911research.wtc7.net...
TimesOnLine.co.uk November 01, 2001
RECOVERY workers at Ground Zero have discovered hundreds of gold ingots, part of a billion dollar cache which was lost when the twin towers fell. The gold, which was discovered on Tuesday, was being transported through the basement of the building on the morning of September 11. Recovery workers reached a service tunnel and discovered a ten-wheel lorry and a number of cars which had been crushed by falling steel.
rebuildnewyork.nreimag.com...
World Trade Center tenant listing

By Jessica Miller, Associate Editor

Online Exclusive, Sep 18 2001

This is the listing of companies in the towers before they fell. Many are stock traders and finicial holdings and thus would being holding securities such as precious metals and yet we hear nothing of them.
And just be cause people say the gold was found or all the gold was found is not set in concrete. To many loose ends and since this is a what happened and where are the answers board these questions are being left unanswered yet conscrewed
to mean they have been!
You might question why post who was there on 911 in the towers, well someone might search and find out more about the holdings of the companies. Remember its the ties that binds information to a event.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
haha its nice reading all of these posts and i constantly see sources like this: (www.911myths.com, www.911facts.com hahaha its all bs- haha the sources are freakin ridiculous and even the myths dont all line up in the different stories they are just trying to have a sensational story. Ok and has anyone thought about motive??? so you steal this gold or make it disappear.. whatever.... and now what do you do with it? put it in some black market funds that we already have plenty of? build something super uper super secret? wtf this is all bullsh*T first of all there is scant evidence to support any type of crappy conspiracy, second why isn't there any confessions or pictures or MAJOR news articles relating to the gold being taken out after the attack? there is the one article on the 250 million but i see no facts leading to the ridiculous ideas presented here.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by txdan06
haha its nice reading all of these posts and i constantly see sources like this: (www.911myths.com, www.911facts.com hahaha its all bs- haha the sources are freakin ridiculous and even the myths dont all line up in the different stories they are just trying to have a sensational story. Ok and has anyone thought about motive??? so you steal this gold or make it disappear.. whatever.... and now what do you do with it? put it in some black market funds that we already have plenty of? build something super uper super secret? wtf this is all bullsh*T first of all there is scant evidence to support any type of crappy conspiracy, second why isn't there any confessions or pictures or MAJOR news articles relating to the gold being taken out after the attack? there is the one article on the 250 million but i see no facts leading to the ridiculous ideas presented here.

So even though you think the 911 sites are telling lies then why were the Nytimes, timesonline and many others carrying this info, second why did the mayor of ny state all gold was recovered all 230 million when cited govt documents stated more there than recovered.
Everytime some information pops up that hard for you cointelpro people to swallow you jack the thread with out facts or documents.
GEE it has to be wrong they called a truck a lorry- or an exit tunnel a service tunnel, pure COINTELPRO highjacking of the thread. you have no proof that it did not happen that way.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
you cointelpro guy s break me up.
Mr roak state that stories did not find gold in the truck but he did not dispute story of gold being moved through the tunnel on the 911 morning.

the Picture is worth a ton of words and thats what we are seeing.
Lets see even at a conservation measure the bars weight about 100 pounds
ten to a row stacked two high at four rows deep. that about 4000 pounds a pallet.
given that some stacks are at least what ten high that 40,000 a stack.
The pallets are two by fours on side at three each. The top cover is what quarter inch ply wood. What looks so strange about soft pine wood with 40,000 pounds \
pushing down on it. How can such flimy pallets support such a weight as 40,000
pounds may be that picture is a fake or what.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mondegreen
you cointelpro guy s break me up.
Mr roak state that stories did not find gold in the truck but he did not dispute story of gold being moved through the tunnel on the 911 morning.

the Picture is worth a ton of words and thats what we are seeing.
Lets see even at a conservation measure the bars weight about 100 pounds
ten to a row stacked two high at four rows deep. that about 4000 pounds a pallet.
given that some stacks are at least what ten high that 40,000 a stack.
The pallets are two by fours on side at three each. The top cover is what quarter inch ply wood. What looks so strange about soft pine wood with 40,000 pounds \
pushing down on it. How can such flimy pallets support such a weight as 40,000
pounds may be that picture is a fake or what.

A standard 400 oz gold bar weighs 27.4 lbs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join