It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sends new missiles to lebanon that can hit dimona?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
source - Iran supplies Hizballah with a battery of upgraded Zelzal missiles that can reach Israel’s nuclear reactor in Dimona

don't know if true, is this source any good, they say these missiles can reach dimona, which is 150km south of telaviv. the article says it is the reason hezbollah said they could hit telaviv. heard somewhere today that telaviv is getting ready for any future missile attacks, so you never know.
the same website said the syrians shot down an unmanned aircraft of the israeli's to get these into lebanon.

any thoughts, and does any one know about the so called missle that they talk about in the article.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by andy1033]

CX

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm sure there are members here with better info on these missiles but according to this site the range sounds about right....and some.

Zelzal 1/2/3

CX.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
debka.com
is an israeli site...but as of technical accuracy they are great...
I read it daily and I can say they have pretty good info - I mean inside info...
I know that to say that there is an alert of terrorist attack in Israel is true just like to say that there will be rain in New Zealand everyday...but they wrotte about the possible abduction by Hizballah close to the UNSC desicion about Iran's nuclear program...
It simply is a rule in the middle east...If Syria or Iran get pressed by the USA they change the subject by using Hizballah to make some noise...Now Israel want to take them out of the equation with the USA blessing...
Unfortunatly with ractionary warfare Israel will not have much success...they need to take the initiative...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well it's seems that he admits it himself. It's from the Jerusalem Post... maybe it's propaganda.

Link

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well it's seems that he admits it himself. It's from the Jerusalem Post... maybe it's propaganda.

Link

I love the spin the put on things in the J Post. The IDF has destroyed 2/3rds of the Hezbollah rockets?
Doesn;t llok like it! And thats in contrast to Olmerts assertion they had taken out 90%!

Now, my maths isnt as good as it used to be, but 2/3rds does not 90% make...... Especially when 230 rockets pound Israel the same day they claim this.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
But remember, Iran only gives political and moral support to "THEIR" terrorists "BrownShirts".

I guess they will need more Iranian troops to fire the new Iranian missles, as Israel found and killed at least 4 in Lebanon already

Note:For those of you who may not understand the Nazi Germany reference to "Brownshirts" here is a link explaining it a little.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Oh, you just had to mention the Nazi's....

i do love the fact that everyone who is against Israel (in any shape or form) is automatically linked to Nazism. Its like yesterday when the former Israel PM was talking on CNBC, all he spoke about was Nazi Germany and what they did to the Jews and the presenter answered back with "...yes, but we are not talking about Nazism".

All this war is, is a proxy war between the United States and Iran.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by infinite]

top topics

join