It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DISCLOSURE Project! (Huge Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This video is a very long press confernece at International Press Club.

Here are generals, military people, radar operators, policemen, CIA people and so on speak the truth about the UFO matter!

video.google.com...

This is a huge video, and it's recommended to watch by everyone visiting this forum!!!

Toc

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

ttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=125359819100282680&q=UFO
This is a huge video, and it's recommended to watch by everyone visiting this forum!!!

You know what is really scary about that kind of stuff. We are in 2006, and some of us, including me just started to hear about Disclosure project material. That shows you how profound we are anchored into our day to day lives and how much the cover up extends.

This is a great video indeed. It would rock if the quality was just slightly better.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Toc]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

video.google.com...

Yep, I saw it a few months back, definitely one of the better disclosures videos available on google video.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toc

You know what is really scary about that kind of stuff. We are in 2006, and some of us, including me just started to hear about Disclosure project material. That shows you how profound we are anchored into our day to day lives and how much the cover up extends.

This is a great video indeed. It would rock if the quality was just slightly better.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Toc]

Definitely. They have covered it up almost perfectly. If it were not for the internet, almost nobody, aside for those who attend Expo's and such, would have any idea any of this (coverup/disclosure) was taking place.

They (TPTB) must hate the net. Their plans are being underminded

Next step is to get it in the mainstream

[edit on 8/4/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
www.disclosureproject.org... uh, here ya' guys go lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wow! Great video!
Nevertheless, I'm still one confused puppy. As I mentioned before, for years now I was convinced that John Keel's "ultraterrestrial" hypothesis was the correct one as far as UFOs and aliens go. And my research and experimental work in the ITC field seemed to further support this point of view that those UFOs and "aliens" we are in contact with are beings of "pure consciousness" who have the ability from time to time to penetrate the density of "our world" and make themselves known in one way or another. ITC visual images provide much information in this area and a lot of my conclusions in this area have been based on my own experimental results.

But just when I thought I finally had everything all figured out, someone or something out there decided to pull the rug out from under me and sent off not one but two triangle UFOs that looked just as solid and concrete as the computer monitor that's right in front of us -- where I saw one of them (the closer one) do some "out of this world" manuevers that just completely blew me away.

So then I'm thinking, what is it that our government is keeping from us? How is it that the space shuttle program is so flawed and accident prone, yet, we've got these incredible aircraft that seem to have capabilities far beyond anything that NASA has? And yea, what the heck is going on here and what ELSE is the government hiding from us?
And then you read what John Lear and Dr. Greer -- and others are saying about UFOs, aliens, underground airbases, anti-gravity propulsion systems, retreivals of alien bodies and spacecraft and so on where there are now hundreds of credible witnesses from all ranks of our military and intelligence agencies who have come forward and witnessed to the world what they have seen on a first hand basis and that yes, we are being visited by beings from other worlds.... Well, all I can say is that I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all of this information and "process" it and I'm still feeling a little overwhelmed by it.
But the bottom line is, I never would have had any interest in any of this stuff if I had not seen for myself those triangle UFOs back last November. Little did I know how much of a life changing event that was going to be for me. And even though I'm still clinging on to that ultraterrestrial thing, I'm finding that the more I read and educate myself on UFOs, the more I'm leaning more toward the ETH. How could I not? There's simply too much evidence out there that seems to be supporting that perspective. So I might as well make things easier for my self and jump on the bandwagon, at least for the time being... geese, this hasn't been easy, ya know?
Thanks all for reading this if you gotten this far in my little essay here and by the way, how much do I owe you for this session?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
To your point about the Space Shuttle,

I think thats just a cover, a cover to enforce the belief that the gov't doesnt have any advanced alien tech. Seems logical yet dumb as a doorknob.....

Thats one of the main "duh" facts that people ask.

"Well if we have alien tech, why are we using the shuttle?"

Possibly the gov't doesnt have enough trust in them to send Astronauts in them...

They are probably still in Test Pilot stages...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josh_HLB
To your point about the Space Shuttle,

I think thats just a cover, a cover to enforce the belief that the gov't doesnt have any advanced alien tech. Seems logical yet dumb as a doorknob.....

I don't know, but I think you are being FACETIOUS, FACETIOUS in your comments above, but you DO have a peculiar, PECULIAR sense of humor

top topics

join