It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cythia McKinney in "fight of her life" -- related to 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Obstreperous Rep. Cynthia McKinney's seat in the House is under attack from a challenger.

To what extent is that due to the fact McKinney is an outspoken critic of the "official conspiracy story" of 9/11?

Anyone in GA have a comment? The national coverage of this situation is weak.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think it would have to do alot more with her deplorable actions with hitting a police officer and her trying to to pin it on racism.

Conspiracy? I think there are lot more high up 9/11 critics that would be a better target than Crazy McKinney.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by build319]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319
I think it would have to do alot more with her deplorable actions with hitting a police officer and her trying to to pin it on racism.

Conspiracy? I think there are lot more high up 9/11 critics that would be a better target than Crazy McKinney.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by build319]

1.) The "hitting the capitol police officer," charge has been amply refuted by black capitol officers who have come online to announce bigotry there towards them and others, while explaining how pictures of representatives are what all capitol police have to learn. They do not challenge white representatives, but frequently accost representative of other races. Her support of a rational policy on all issues of race worldwide, and her denunciation of the official 911 take, have all occurred in an atmosphere of an executive branch out of control on the most basic issues of what America is.

2.) The fact that 911 critics are prominent, does not make them enter things into the Congressional record such as representative Mc Kinney does.

3.) What is your argument, what are your facts, and can you who dismiss the above arguments produce more than only ad hominem polemics to support your ideas?

[edit on 4-8-2006 by SkipShipman]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319

Looks like somebody has been drinking a little too much Faux.

McKinney's "heinous crime" of shoving a security guard didn't make the cut for prosecution.

new topics

top topics

join