It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to know what REALLY happend...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I suggest you read the book "Voyagers II: Secrets of Amenti" (FIXED, sorry i linked wrong book)
www.amazon.com...

The book is about what you would call "supernatural" and probaly not for everyone, it's insanely complex.

In the book is writen by a women.

It says that what brought down the buildings was something called Trumpet Technologi, and they had to cover it all up with looking "real" instead of all 3 spots collapsing at the same time. I know this sounds insane... and it is. Those who did it was not human and they where opening a stargate many many miles down in the earth. Have you ever heard of the story in the bible where they say a wall was brought down by trumpets? Well that's basicly what happen this time to, they just covered it up.

Have you heard of HAARP? It's somewhat conencted to this technologi just said that it's a fake one. www.crystalinks.com...

Also i dunno what to belive, but this is completely nuts and the amount of imformation and detail the book contains is amazing, it sound like it's for real.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yep, that answers it. Case closed.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
I suggest you read the book "Voyagers: The Sleeping Abductees Volume 1, 2nd edition"

The book is about what you would call "supernatural" and probaly not for everyone, it's insanely complex.

The book is about Alien Abductions...what does that have to do 9/11 Conspiracies??

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
The book is about Alien Abductions...what does that have to do 9/11 Conspiracies??

Yeah I just read the reviews on Amazon and there was no clue there as to the relevance to 9/11

Perhaps you could provide a bit more info InSaneTK?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The book contains a lot about aliens and such stuff and why they are here etc (mostly because our DNA)

But there is a huge amount of 9/11 stuff explained, this woman is suppose to be in contact with knowlegde about, it's about our past and future, and this means back 800 000 years ago. I will try to provide some info about 9/11 from the book

Oh and sorry, i provided the name of the wrong book peice, this one it is

Voyagers II: Secrets of Amenti 2nd edition

As i don't have the book at home, i can't really type whats in the book exactly.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Let's get down to the knitty-gritty:

What actual proof does it show? (not to be confused for speculation)

note: stories are not proof

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
Let's get down to the knitty-gritty:

What actual proof does it show? (not to be confused for speculation)

note: stories are not proof

The proof the book shows is everything regarding 9/11 and so on. It will blow you away when you read it. It'll probaly change your view on everything about the event, i recommend you rent it!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here is the Jitz:

On September 12, 2000 a global event of paramount significance occurred within the covert infrastructure of the New Age, UFO and Illuminati movements. On September 11,2001, in preparation for the first anniversary of the 9/12/2000 event, the Trigger Event of the WTC/Pentagon Terrorist Attack was launched as the first step in the intended 2011 fulfilment of a hidden global agenda that reaches far backward in time. Earth is poised at the cusp of a “Great New Age”, long predicted in Hopi prophecies, the Mayan Calendar and Biblical Revelation. Humanity will now determine whether this New Age is destined to become a Free Age of Genuine Enlightenment, or a New Dark Age of One-World-Order Dominion. The origins of our contemporary dilemma and its SOUL-U-tions extend back into the greatest secrets of the ancient past.

Volume-2 reaches from the heart of legendary Atlantis, Lemuria and Nibiru, through the ancient “Ascension Mysteries” of the Arc of the Covenant, Great Pyramid, “Inner Earth”, “Visitor” races, Biblical Revelation and the Halls of Amenti Star Gates, emerging to reveal the contemporary secrets of the Bermuda Triangle, HAARP, Montauk Project, Wingmakers Site, the Philadelphia Experiment, the New Age Movement, the 9/11/2001 WTC/Pentagon disaster and over 70 years of covert UFO cover-up and Infra-sound Scalar Pulse testing. Revealing the truth of 500 million years of 12-Tribes Human evolution, as directly translated from the ancient MCEO “CDT-Plate” holographic discs, the Forbidden History of Humanity’s Original Sacred Mission, and the coveted Secrets of Amenti are now being returned to assist us in our contemporary confrontation with destiny. In rediscovering our Human heritage, which includes Visitors from the Stars, the Checkerboard DNA Mutation, and the secrets of the Templar, we will also rediscover the REAL divinity within the Human Condition and reclaim the Sacred Knowledge and Eternal Healing Power that IS the Human Birthright.

Source

Hope this explains it for the OP

[edit on 8/4/2006 by pstiffy]

top topics

join