Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hezbolla Rockets rain down on Syrian Terrority????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Nerws flash from fox news:

Another baraze of rockets fired by Hezbolla at Israel went off course-lol- and landed in Syria.

Just returning the rockets to their Syrian masters

From the brief news flash, no one was injured and apparently no buildings hurt.

More info and links as they became available.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by asala]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
yeah... war is hillarious...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Nerws flash from fox news:

Another baraze of rockets fired by Hezbolla at Israel went off course-lol- and landed in Syria.

Just returning the rockets to their Syrian masters

From the brief news flash, no one was injured and apparently no buildings hurt.

More info and links as they became available.

If it did say hit a military convoy or something like that just imagine the implications that Syria may have thought Israel bombed them and then went to war with Israel over this? Stupid terrorist need to learn how to fire their little rockets better.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Aw, man! I left my car in Syria.

Sheik Hassan promised me it would be ok there.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
yeah... war is hillarious...

Its not the war, but the irony.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No news of this anywhere else...

Can anyone supply a link to corroborate this story?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's not even on fox news website.

Where did you get that from?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
It's not even on fox news website.

Where did you get that from?

I saw it on Fox news.

It was on the ticker on the bottom of the screen.

It just said something like, Hezbola rockets fired at Israel went off course and landed in Syria.
No reports of injuries or damages.

I am sorry, as of now, I have no links...YET!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If it is true, boy does Syria have a faithfull ally....

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I was just watching Faux a few minutes ago and saw and heard it was Israel who launched airstrikes on the Lebanese/Syrian border and in part inside Syria.

Or are you talking about something else ?

[edit on 4-8-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
I was just watching Faux a few minutes ago and saw and heard it was Israel who launched airstrikes on the Lebanese/Syrian border and in part inside Syria.

Or are you talking about something else ?

[edit on 4-8-2006 by ImJaded]

I am talking about something else.

It said Hezbollah rockets fired at Israel went off course and landed in Syria.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Didn't see or hear anything of the like and I was watching from the start of their broadcast up until not 5 minutes ago, also nothing to be found on the net.

Perhaps you were just hoping? You know, judging by the ecstatic tone of your font to report such a thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth
If it is true, boy does Syria have a faithfull ally....

just imagine how its like for britain and the faithfull ally the united states

jks aside any link apart from fox as they are as credible as aljazera

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
fox news is gawd!

/worship

tv news lies (gasp)
fibbing it up at fox
fox news lies about lying? pshah!

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't remember seeing that, but anyway shouldn't there be a limit to how many smileys one can use per post?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Mod's. as this thread is obviously bogus and has no corroborating evidence, should it not be trashed?

It's akin to someone doing a thread about Israel missiles hitting Jordan but without any proof, it's just a waste of bandwidth.

EDIT: Yeah, there should be a limit on smileys. Just goes to show the aticulating skills of people when they fill 50% of their posts with

Whats the point?

[edit on 5/8/06 by stumason]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
One line from the following story would seem to agree with what the thread author claims to have seen on Fox News.

Hezbollah rockets killing Arabs

The deaths come on yet another day in which the militants are firing more than 100 rockets across the border from Lebanon. So far today, about 140 have rained down on Israel, bringing the total since the fighting began to nearly 2,300.

But not all of them hit Israel, because the military there said some overshot their targets and wound up in areas controlled by Syria.
*bold emphasis mine

Odd that it doesn't specifically state the rockets landed IN Syria but in areas controlled BY Syria?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thats the first mention I have seen of it anywhere and it is odd the describe it as territory controlled by Syria, rather than owned. As far as I was aware, Syria does not occupy any land at present that isn't theirs.

Hmmmm

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Aw shucks!! These rockets must've had their thrusters on the wrong side.

BTW, whose side are the Hizbs on?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Mod's. as this thread is obviously bogus and has no corroborating evidence, should it not be trashed?

It's akin to someone doing a thread about Israel missiles hitting Jordan but without any proof, it's just a waste of bandwidth.

[edit on 5/8/06 by stumason]

1) Thanks for finding the only link even close to what I saw, 12m8keall2c-I still had found none.
2) Stuman, Just because you don't like the truth, does not make it invalid. Just because I had trouble finding internet links does NOT make it invalid!
Finally, the point is to try to educate people on what is REALLY happen, especially the painfully ignorant...stu.

3) The real problem is some people, especially terrorists sympathasizers, refuse to believe the the terrorists launching unguided missiles-we know that means they are not for military targets but random civilian targets-unfortunately, they were in Syria/Syrian controlled terrority.
I am waiting for some stupid terrorist sympathizer to make that Hezbollah terrorist attack on Syrian territory, Israel’s fault.
What I am still waiting for is more rockets heading to religious targets.
Remember, In Jerusalem, there are high holy sites for Christian (all forms), Jewish, Muslim....
How long before they are hit or partially destroyed-with their worshippers, due to terrorists Hezbollah attacks. What if a dozen rockets slammed into the temple on the mount????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join