It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Power brings down Mahathir?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Mahathir prepares to step down
Thursday, October 30, 2003 Posted: 0834 GMT ( 4:34 PM HKT)

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (CNN) -- Malaysian Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad will step down as leader Friday minus much of the pomp and ceremony usually befitting a 22-year stint in power.

Instead, a low-key handover to Mahathir's successor Abdullah Ahmad Badawi will bring to an end one of the most dramatic, and at times controversial, political careers in modern Asia.

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (CNN) -- Malaysian Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad will step down as leader Friday minus much of the pomp and ceremony usually befitting a 22-year stint in power.

Instead, a low-key handover to Mahathir's successor Abdullah Ahmad Badawi will bring to an end one of the most dramatic, and at times controversial, political careers in modern Asia.

edition.cnn.com...

Excuse me if this is not the best place for this story, increasingly finding it difficult to place many stories I come across.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm guessing that he got so much international flak from the comments he made about Jews, that he saw fit to step down. He made the right decision.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
He was stepping down anyway. No Jewish anger brought him down. In fact, he said what he did BECAUSE he was stepping down.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Which comes first the chicken or the egg?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Which comes first the chicken or the egg?

What?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Maylaysia is a Muslim country. No way any Jewish guys are getting him to step down. He was planing to step down from a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Colonel,

this is a rare time that I want to believe you and agree with you.

but there is one difference here and it is called money.

it makes people do a lot of things, things that they often do not want to do.

I just find it interesting that whenever anyone in the world says anything against jewish interests that they are shortly after censured or affected in a negative manner.

I can post many examples of this even in Canada. Maybe I will add some here?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The guy was stepping down. He already groomed his successor. he was gonna step down years ago until he jailed Anwar (who was his successor but got out of line).

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
the Colonel observation sounds the most likely to me.

in fact Neo, you said he led for 22 years---

PM Mahat, has a lot to say about his time at the top...
and his recent remarks at the OIC meeting, concerning Jewish stealth & manipulations, needed to be said by him...
But Not at his Retirement Speech...

Israeli...Jewish...even Zionist activities, have for 22 + years been part of the mix of diplomacy/state activity...BUT i seriously doubt that any one of these outside forces would direct or lead PM Mahathir to Quit or Resign or Retire....

~~~

Answer: the Proto-chicken laid a mutated egg...& on...& on...

new topics

top topics

join