It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th is the Day of the Great Sign according to Bible Code

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
has anybody seen this ?www.jackstargazer.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Can you show us proof that a huge planet is heading towards us, that the
millions of amatuer astonomers some how must of missed?

Nobody will see it until "they " want you you to see it...more than likely nibiru can cloak itself..what we can only imagine is more then likley possible for them.and if it was visible to us..then most likely our idiot government will fire all types of weapons at it..

[edit on 6-8-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBENDER
has anybody seen this ?www.jackstargazer.com...

yea ive seen him on tv real late at night..he's pretty cool

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There is a Code in existance however it is limited to the Original copies (SIC) of the Torah.

Everything else is nonsense. You can take Moby Dick, run it though a supercomputer and come up with predictions, who killed kennedy, why the Bush family are evil, just about anything you could imagine. It is random chance.

The fascination with the Bible is actually something Christ taught against. Christians love the bible and hate their fellow man, something i cannot grasp. A book has hijacked an entire belief system, and is fascinating to watch evolve. People are literally hoping for the end of the world to justify their faith....very bizarre.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The prophecies of Moby Dick are the true ones. Those are the ones to watch out for!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

People are literally hoping for the end of the world to justify their faith....very bizarre.

My faith has nothing really to do with the world ending..and to have faith doesnt mean you need to believe jesus or anybody else would have died for you...i dont see the end of the world like most other people see it..it really wont be a end..but a cleaning process...a new beginning ,leaving the old way of life behind..but how would this be accomplished? the answer is alien intervention...or as the bible calls it the 2nd coming of christ...which is actaully the 2nd return of planet nibiru...to sum things up there is gonna be a war between our corupt government system against our alien/godly allies...the aliens will win the war...then establish a new earth and all the enlightened humans who survive those days will be the first to restart the earth over again..in peace!

alot of "christains" are in for a surprise...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The bible must be encoded the skeptics evidence about finding codes by random chance in long novels such as moby dick pale in insignificance compared to the detailed codes found about our history in the torah. There's no text to my knowledge that compares.

So what using equidisant letter sequences can be used on other texts to find random codes that doesn't mean the bible is not encoded. The fact that the bible codes are so rich in evidence compared to the trace amounts u can find in other texts shows me personally that the reason you can find so much more correct information in the bible codes is because they are encoded.

Also no other text has predicted future events such as the rabin assasination for a famous example. There has also been discovered a code that is less than one in 60,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance that it got there by chance.

I am not an end of the world fanatic on the contrary i believe who or what encoded the torah done it for a reason i like to think it is there as warning to mankind that the way we are progressing at present could lead us to our destruction in a lot of different ways and that we are the only ones who can change the situation even if it is with a little help.

For you hard line skeptics out there check out this link:

www.biblecodedigest.com...

And just to confirm the bible code doesnt tell the future, BUT our future is encoded. They are there to be found but picking out bible codes by chance and anticipating them to come true is pointless, amoung all the real codes are irrelevant codes such as the ones found in moby dick. But every now and then people do pick out codes about the future such as the rabin assasination that do come true as i have said they are there but hard to find.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Argos]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
The bible must be encoded the skeptics evidence about finding codes by random chance in long novels such as moby dick pale in insignificance compared to the detailed codes found about our history in the torah. There's no text to my knowledge that compares.

So what using equidisant letter sequences can be used on other texts to find random codes that doesn't mean the bible is not encoded. The fact that the bible codes are so rich in evidence compared to the trace amounts u can find in other texts shows me personally that the reason you can find so much more correct information in the bible codes is because they are encoded.

Also no other text has predicted future events such as the rabin assasination for a famous example. There has also been discovered a code that is less than one in 60,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance that it got there by chance.

I am not an end of the world fanatic on the contrary i believe who or what encoded the torah done it for a reason i like to think it is there as warning to mankind that the way we are progressing at present could lead us to our destruction in a lot of different ways and that we are the only ones who can change the situation even if it is with a little help.

For you hard line skeptics out there check out this link:

And just to confirm the bible code doesnt tell the future, BUT our future is encoded. They are there to be found but picking out bible codes by chance and anticipating them to come true is pointless, amoung all the real codes are irrelevant codes such as the ones found in moby dick. But every now and then people do pick out codes about the future such as the rabin assasination that do come true as i have said they are there but hard to find.
[edit on 7-8-2006 by Argos]

Here is what want you to do... write an essay of about 1000-1500 words on any topic you want... now use the same system the bible code uses to "predict" events and I guarantee that you will find something worth mentioning. Try it on People's Magazine... go ahead... try it.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have seen many views that show exactly what your asking me to try the point is you'll never find as much correct in formation at such high odds anywhere but the torah.

I agree anyone can find random seemingly correct information on our past using els's on random texts. But never in such high concentration as you can with the torah nor can any skeptics get anywhere near to the odds of some of the bible codes. check out the link i put in my post above if you would like a better explanation of what im trying to say, look at the odds of ezekiel 40 and the war els's being there by chance.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i heard about the bible code long ago. i never followed it untill recently.
as soon as it misses one prediction, it is 'false'.
it has missed every one since i've been checking.
it has missed 2 so far this month and its only the 7th.
nobody has the original copy, so there is no way to check for accuracy.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
i heard about the bible code long ago. i never followed it untill recently.
as soon as it misses one prediction, it is 'false'.
it has missed every one since i've been checking.
it has missed 2 so far this month and its only the 7th.
nobody has the original copy, so there is no way to check for accuracy.

The bible code doesnt make predicitions its my belief that they are a warning not prophesy. Although our future aswell as our past must be encoded as it was compiled 3000 years ago.

There are codes about our future that are relevant even though they are hard to filter out from random codes. If u read a bible code concerning our future there is no way to tell whether it is true or not till it happens as i have said they are there but just hard to decipher from random code.

So most predictions wont come true you may as well of got one out of moby dick and waited for it not to come true then slam that book instead, random codes are in all texts including the torah so all these predictions are unfounded although because of the nature of the bible codes (explained above) some will come true.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
The bible code doesnt make predicitions its my belief that they are a warning not prophesy

I would have to agree with you...its the same as jesus gave signs of the end times..these same signs or codes..are what we are to expect and somehow better prepare us for the future..i dont think anything wriiten that long ago would still remain truly accuarte to this day..im sure ppl have screwed around with some dates and text to make it harder for us figure out..yea they are just warnings.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
maybe its not the fact people hope for the end of the world to justify a relgion so much as their existence... if there is no purpose to ur existence no obvious struggle you lose perspective and ultimatley lose your will to live... thus if there is some ultimate end all be all event that will sum up the entire existence of humanity it would bring greater meaning to everyone... like if christ and all that was trully a real occurance and involved real flesh and blood people dont you think we are due for an event that resounding in our history that will literally break the boundaries we have grown around ourselves?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Bible code is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh ,"no doubt what this signs means", yeah .... that most crack pots who post stuff about the bible code have no idea what they are talking about. Ohhh on this day or on that day something is going to happen.....I've heard this pety stupid stuff a thousand times before. Most people who hear these predictions don't even listen to them anymore. Some kinda of stupid plan to scare people into believing the bible...give it up, grow up, get a life. All of these so called predictions sounds like the same bucket of garbage that those door to door christians keep tryin to push off on my family. I put an end to that. Ohhhhh on August 4th or 14th or some date a sign from god will appear!!!.......SURE IT WILL........ keep smoking the pages from that book buddy.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyraxx
Bible code is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh ,"no doubt what this signs means", yeah .... that most crack pots who post stuff about the bible code have no idea what they are talking about. Ohhh on this day or on that day something is going to happen.....I've heard this pety stupid stuff a thousand times before. Most people who hear these predictions don't even listen to them anymore. Some kinda of stupid plan to scare people into believing the bible...give it up, grow up, get a life. All of these so called predictions sounds like the same bucket of garbage that those door to door christians keep tryin to push off on my family. I put an end to that. Ohhhhh on August 4th or 14th or some date a sign from god will appear!!!.......SURE IT WILL........ keep smoking the pages from that book buddy.

Have you not read any posts above? you dont have to believe in the bible code thats your opinion but if ur gonna post ur thoughts at least let them have some substance.

The bible code is not a prophecy its not meant to have predicitions. The bible code fact has detailed descriptions about our past, more than in any other text that any skeptic has put forward and against higher odds than any skeptic has found.

You may finds code about our future by looking for 2005/06/07 etc but just like in other texts you will get lots of useless random codes mixed in that may seem relevant but are not. So loads of people have found millions of supposed codes about future years posted them and they havent come true so everyone discredits the bible code.

Anyway i know all the real thinkers out there will read the skeptics evidence and the evidence against the skeptics then make a considered opinion that is worth having a debate about please get back to me.

Evidence against skeptics:

www.aish.com...
www.bible-codes.org...

Evidence for:

skepdic.com...
cs.anu.edu.au...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'd believe what throwing bones, reading entrails and asking oracles would tell me than any book code.

Is there any cases of bible code predictions coming true? Not something found after
the fact, but a case in which something was found and then came true?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
I'd believe what throwing bones, reading entrails and asking oracles would tell me than any book code.

Is there any cases of bible code predictions coming true? Not something found after
the fact, but a case in which something was found and then came true?

As ihave posted b4 the bible code isnt there to tell us our future its to warn us and yes there is atleast one code that predicted the assasination of yatzik rabin an israeli priminister he was warned a year in advance didnt thnik musch of it then he was murdered and the name of his assasin was in the same place just for good measure.

The three-thousand-year-old Bible code foretells events that happened thousands of years after the Bible was written. It foresaw both Kennedy assassinations, the Oklahoma City bombing, the election of Bill Clinton -- everything from World War II to Watergate, from the Holocaust to Hiroshima, from the Moon landing to the collision of a comet with Jupiter.

In a few dramatic cases detailed predictions were found in advance -- and the events then happened exactly as predicted. The date the Gulf War would begin was found weeks before the war started. The date of the Jupiter collision was found months before the blast.

The author of this book, investigative reporter Michael Drosnin, himself found the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin predicted in the Bible more than a year before the murder -- and personally warned the Prime Minister.

After the assassination happened, as predicted, when predicted, he was asked to brief the new Prime Minister of Israel and the chief of its famed intelligence agency, the Mossad.

This text was taken from this link:hiddenmysteries.com...

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Argos]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Can you link me to the exact wording of the code please?

My curiosity is piqued.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
Can you link me to the exact wording of the code please?

My curiosity is piqued.

The tables are all in michael drosnins books bible code 1 & 2 i can only find poor quality matrixes on line you'll have to get the books.

This link is quite interesting tho take the time to read it and it might open your mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, I will read it. My mind is already open thanks, I would say more so than yours on this subject. You dismiss the skeptics, I don't dismiss the proponents.
And If you use my first sentence from my previous post as a rebuttal..

Understand that IMO the 3 examples I stated have a better track record.

The bible code is not a prophecy its not meant to have predicitions. The bible code fact has detailed descriptions about our past, more than in any other text that any skeptic has put forward and against higher odds than any skeptic has found.

You may finds code about our future by looking for 2005/06/07 etc but just like in other texts you will get lots of useless random codes mixed in that may seem relevant but are not. So loads of people have found millions of supposed codes about future years posted them and they havent come true so everyone discredits the bible code.

do you see what the problem with this statement is? When compared to this.

The bible code doesnt make predicitions its my belief that they are a warning not prophesy. Although our future aswell as our past must be encoded as it was compiled 3000 years ago.

:edit to finish thought

[edit on 9-8-2006 by nextguyinline]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join