It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th is the Day of the Great Sign according to Bible Code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
iv heard something about this before... but most anybody will probably turn around and cut me down for saying this... a certain group has notified me that aliens are supposed to be flying over major cities across the world in order to stir the pot so to speak... now im as skeptical as much as the next person but iv got a vibe so who knows

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by newage2012
iv heard something about this before... but most anybody will probably turn around and cut me down for saying this... a certain group has notified me that aliens are supposed to be flying over major cities across the world in order to stir the pot so to speak... now im as skeptical as much as the next person but iv got a vibe so who knows

I rather doubt that the Bible or the code in the Bible have are announcing any flybys by aliens. These are two completely unrelated things.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

WHY do people still buy into this bible code RUBBISH? I suspect that the only people here who go for this nonsense are the people who think that the bible is the True Word of the only God... but you can find codes in anything. If I could really be bothered I'd start with the Penguin edition of War and Peace... that would be a great thread.

So when August 4th passes and nothing of note has happened, what will you all do then? Which date will claim your attention?

I'm sorry to sound so rude but I'm really getting fed up with this utter, utter drivel.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I can't help wondering how people, especially highly skeptical ones, may react to some global scale supernatural phenomenon. It would cause many to rethink some of their long-held views.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Its almost 7pm on the East Coast. Havent seen anything unusual...

The bible code fails us again.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I tell you, it's absolutely no wonder people become cynical.

5 minutes to midnight here and all is good.

This prediction stuff always turns out to be nonsense! Grrrrrr

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe what we are supposed to see which apparently a lot will see if not through the naked eye but seen on the internet which is worldwide

if this said this is meant to happen, what occurs next ?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinstopshere
This is something I found that may be this "sign" on foxnews. This is it." Rare, Multihued Stratospheric Clouds Spotted Over Antarctica". Here is the link www.foxnews.com... HOBART, Australia — Some of the coldest temperatures on Earth brought a rare cloud formation to the skies over Antarctica, scientists said Tuesday. This is incredibly rare clouds that are pearl in color. The clouds only occur at high polar latitudes in winter, requiring temperatures less than minus 176 degrees Fahrenheit.

there ya go, there is the sign :-)

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
the sign is for all the idiots to stop posting the damn bible code threads about this over and over.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I see a sign I see a sign...
Oh sorry, it was the clock it says that it's almost 7pm in the Mountains where the sky is wet and so is the ground and I'm still stuck here at work for yet another hour.

All I got to say is, Go Out, Enjoy The Day... instead of being cooped up in your computer. When it's time for God to return, you'll know it. you'll see it.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This is something I found that may be this "sign" on foxnews. This is it." Rare, Multihued Stratospheric Clouds Spotted Over Antarctica". Here is the link www.foxnews.com... HOBART, Australia — Some of the coldest temperatures on Earth brought a rare cloud formation to the skies over Antarctica, scientists said Tuesday. This is incredibly rare clouds that are pearl in color. The clouds only occur at high polar latitudes in winter, requiring temperatures less than minus 176 degrees Fahrenheit.

No, that's not it.

Remember that the site itself said it would be a sign for the nations to see and hinted very strongly that it would be a red, cross-shaped something (or they did a few years ago.) A smallish cloud that has been seen before under the right atmospheric conditions isn't a "sign."

You're grasping at hope. The truth is that they are as wrong about this as they were about the Bush assassination and the SARS "plague."

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
So yesterdays 8-3 prophecy didnt happen so lets push it back a day and see what happens??? This is getting a little, no alot like keep callin out stuff till im finally right.

If we desensitize everyone by calling predictions on a daily basis, the waters become so muddy with crud, Noone will be able to see what is really happening, just cuz they are tired of hearing it. I know i am.

Lets see some proof in these prophecies, or would they be prophecies with proof of them? Do these codes specifically say "on august 4th, 2006 there will be an earth shattering event of momentus magnitudes" or are they just more generalizations to try and hit and miss dinky things.

Help me out here, help me to see what you see.

it just said it would be violent, not WWIII as interpeted by some.

here is todays prediction:
www.exodus2006.com...

honestly, there is one this month that will definitively prove if they are true or not...

this one without a doubt says isreal will get nuked on the 8th.

www.exodus2006.com...

at the very least, a seismograph will tell the tale.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
More chance of getting the winning lottery numbers out of the bible than any of this rubbish to become true.You'd be better off enjoying life than worrying about all these predictions and prophecies posted here that never come to pass.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Please don't put too much creedence on the bible codes, you will worry too much about things that may really never happen. It was the same with Nostradamus. Some people appear to manipulate any prophetic writing to suit a particular agenda, there is no validitiy in these claims and there never will be. Get on with your life and enjoy it. We are all here for a reason but no man will ever know why.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hocus Pocus fails again...

I was suprised.
Where you suprised?
# ya! I was suprised... err wait no.

still 0 for 0?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

sorry -- that event happened several days previously

HOBART, Australia — Some of the coldest temperatures on Earth brought a rare cloud formation to the skies over Antarctica, scientists said Tuesday.

Meteorological officer Renae Baker captured spectacular images of the nacreous clouds, also known as polar stratospheric clouds, last week at Australia's Mawson station in Antarctica

thats from the article -- it is amazing that you managed to miss that

[edit on 5-8-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
230am here on the west coast and another "prophecy" deemed bogus. So now, a nuke on the 8th prediction in isreal. Bible code prediction, doubtful. Isreals in the middle of a mean scuffle with the northern countries and admenijad(sp) has stated he will wipe them off the map. Hell my 6yr old could make that prediction and be close if it happens. And if it does happen, but not on the 8th, they will claim, "oh we had it right, just wrong Date"

Puhleeeeeze, enough already with the so called "prophecies"

We should start a prediction thread for everyday of the year and let all members make one prediction of their own. And if one comes up right on the right day, they get a million point bonus

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well it's August 5th over here and nothing happened yesterday.

That's the biggest problem of getting exact times.Time Zones.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
HAHaHA
it's 1330 (5 of august) here in Lebanon we have got many many signs all the night . There was lights falling down from the sky all the night. And when the lights touched the ground they made huge lights and few seconds later you hear a big loudy sound!!!!

.....OUPS i forgot to tell you that those were some israeli signs....

Come on guys you don't beleive bible codes and things like that.... Remember , you are ATS members , you should be smarter than that....

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
skyway i applaud your intentions in this thread, but even you must see the doubt in the bible code's even before this event. and u rationalize this event saying this one is not vague like the others and there is an exact date and such and such. u are rationalizing to support a beleif.

LISTEN just because the bible codes are b.s doesn't mean the bible is not a powerful document, i am not religious but i still beleive the bible has some foreshadowing and a valid message behind it. HOWEVER there are lots of metaphors and diffent ways to interpret certain things described in the bible i.e "the beast" or even in the language it is vague and can be translated to different things for people in different cultures

i wouldn't focus on this religion is right and this is wrong, so much as the MESSAGE in the bible. and the METAPHORS in the message are very similiar to other civilizations "BIBLE"S" or beleifs and the MESSAGE is also similiar to what i beleive we are now experiencing as the MAYAN calendar decribes as a transformation of consciousness that is occuring as a process which will culminate october 28, 2011. and we are in now what the christian's or bible calls the apocolypse where there are REVELATIONS (of higher truths) that can be seen by all thanks to the transformation in consciousness we are enjoying. and as this transformation reaches completion october 28, 2011 those who better align there lives practicing kindness and love, and make peace with the beast within (greed and hate) are going to be able to make this ascendtion into a higher place (metaphor from bible of a higher place .....heaven) or cling to the materialistic world and stay below (a hell of sorts) because when others ascend what is now seen as level can be seen as the lower level or below)

THINK ABOUT IT

[edit on 5-8-2006 by cpdaman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join