It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
wow, all night and still at 109/125

ahhhhh

well guys at least its rising....

hey how do you know the ATS game is still an ATS game????

----
how rags how???
----

ok i will tell you.....

when your unique referrers on the game you are playing only go up 3 times every few hundred years.....

hey guys we got this game, lets just be ready and stay on our toes, we alll know there is a huge twist coming up soon so who knows what might happen....

goood job guys

:p

[edit on 9-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Posted this on a World of Warcraft site. I haven't even played the game LOL!

My school friend showed me this link at school. Is this what I think it is? Have a look at the screenshot! Those stats are insane!

www.alltheufoanswers.com...

Theres some info here too:
wow.allakhazam.com...

I hope those extra URL parameters don't interfere with the referral counter, I just added them in for extra realism...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It this point my brain hurts.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i'm sorry, but a 24 hour wait is getting a little ridiculous. especially when it is only going up an average 1 per hour. I have posted damn link everywhere, and I am done posting links.... how long will the next break be 100 hours? jeeze, were running out of places to post

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Have to catch a plane in two hours...

"Only" 53 questions to go.... Sorry I couldn´t be of more help.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I posted a link to the game on a few UFO related forums a few days ago, when we were still on "Mission Engaged"

From the replies above, it looks like things have already reached the point that the need for referrals is encouraging spam being posted on forums and websites that have nothing to do with UFOs.

I can't imagine that this is what the Three Amigos want...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a little progress. we can't get frustrated. they want this site to be worth as much as possible. not only does that make the prize more lucrative, it also brings more excitement for the powers controlling us. remember, they are watching us and laughing their collective arses off. they want us to get this done but they don't want it to be a cake walk. there's no fun in watching us plow thru something they worked very hard to put together.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well Isaac, I don't believe it is what the admin here want. The subject had already been addressed either in the last game, or here.

Yes they would like more unique referrals, but it should'nt be necessary to spam other forums. There are ways to do it, that are not necessarily spamming.

The links are out there, it just takes a little time for those links to be clicked to provide the needed referrals. It is just past 7 AM here, so I wouls guess within two hours things should be picking up somewhat, as people start their day and log on to the net.

Not everyone is on 24/7 like some of us nuts here.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It,s a laugh doing the blogs but for the second time in this game already,after blogging my boobies off,the questions started just as i had to go work.Looks like the same is going to happen again today

I want to play too.. you guys are doing all the questions before I get back.

SO JUST STOP IT!!! OK

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
wow, all night and still at 109/125

ahhhhh

well guys at least its rising....

hey how do you know the ATS game is still an ATS game????

----
how rags how???
----

ok i will tell you.....

when your unique referrers on the game you are playing only go up 3 times every few hundred years.....

hey guys we got this game, lets just be ready and stay on our toes, we alll know there is a huge twist coming up soon so who knows what might happen....

goood job guys

:p

[edit on 9-8-2006 by ragster]

A few hours on and its still 109/125

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

A few hours on and its still 109/125

As I said before ridiculous..... I need sleep yet, know if I go to sleep the game will start. How many questions do we get this time 3? I would like to win the site, but this is beginning ot affect my health here. Been up since Monday morning a 8:00am.... So I am basically a walking freaking zombie here. Lifeless in a state of comatose. I actually can no longer feel my nose. Huh who would have thought paralysis from playing a quiz game.

meanwhile the urban dictionary is keeping me company. This sucks

[edit on 8/9/2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
The questions started getting tough,
the images obscure.
If not for the blonde in the beanbag chair,
the answers would be lost; the answers would be lost.

brilliant.

oddly enough, my one year old son wouldn't go to sleep last night so I ran thru my usual repertoire of songs to knock the kids out. American Pie and the ants go marching one by one. he was still awake so I busted out sitcom theme songs. My wife walks in and says "are you singing gilligans island?"

I was.

tonight I'm using your version. it's far better.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
While everyone is waiting for Mission 3, I thought I'd mention the thread below that I spotted about the girl that appears in the ad for the game:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I enjoyed this post in that thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
It,s a laugh doing the blogs but for the second time in this game already,after blogging my boobies off,the questions started just as i had to go work.Looks like the same is going to happen again today

I want to play too.. you guys are doing all the questions before I get back.

SO JUST STOP IT!!! OK

ok, everyone agree? we'll all do nothing until Agent T gets back. deal? let me see a show of hands. guys? guys?

sorry T, you're screwed.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Did anyone stop to think that maybe the counter hasn't risen because all the admin are you know, sleeping????

IIRC, the counters for this game and the previous one only advanced in the very early morning hours (up to 2 AM) or mid-morning on (7 or 8 or so on).

I wouldn't doubt that we have a higher number of referrals and that we are just waiting for the admin to update the site. After all, the counter IS coded by hand, not generated by some script.

EDIT: especially considering that as of 7:48 AM CST there are no admin on the site

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
Did anyone stop to think that maybe the counter hasn't risen because all the admin are you know, sleeping????

IIRC, the counters for this game and the previous one only advanced in the very early morning hours (up to 2 AM) or mid-morning on (7 or 8 or so on).

I wouldn't doubt that we have a higher number of referrals and that we are just waiting for the admin to update the site. After all, the counter IS coded by hand, not generated by some script.

EDIT: especially considering that as of 7:48 AM CST there are no admin on the site

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Fiverz]

I agree the number seems to rise in spurts
If you get my meaning

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

I agree the number seems to rise in spurts
If you get my meaning

you said "rise in spurts", lmao..... don't worry folks he'll be here all night. Maybe?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
after reading that thread, I can understand why women find men to be so pathetic. what's her name? she's a friggin model sitting on a pillow. His name is Earl and he's packing more pistol than you are but, dolled up, he looks kinda good on the pillow.

who the hell cares.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
OK SECRET BONUS MISSION..Asigned BY me!!!(not affiliated with ATUA)

To find out the admins telephone numbers so we can phone them and wake them up

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
after reading that thread, I can understand why women find men to be so pathetic. what's her name? she's a friggin model sitting on a pillow. His name is Earl and he's packing more pistol than you are but, dolled up, he looks kinda good on the pillow.

who the hell cares.

Um I think you meant Super Urban Sumo Chair Beanbag Seat Lounger. Not pillow.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join