It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I can't think of any more songs to put on my iPod and I got like 25 Gb left.

I should post my playlist and get help.

But then I'd get in trouble since its totally off topic.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
105/125! woot!

Well, at least it is still moving a bit...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I feeel in about 10 hours we will meet our mark

man I just hope, when i wake up tom, it will be ona and i can help and not miss the third round, man that stinks

but good luck to all of you

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
yay!

Mission 3 Countdown:
107/125

18 more to go...

Is anyone else still awake and making referalls?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am, all i need is for people to click the links i have out there and we will be home free. Lets try get them done in about 3 hours, if we choose the correct places i think it is a reasonable target.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I am, all i need is for people to click the links i have out there and we will be home free. Lets try get them done in about 3 hours, if we choose the correct places i think it is a reasonable target.

Great! I put the link all over the net as well... just waiting. I need to go to sleep soon though, so if you guys meet the 125 mark, good luck!!

As a side note- if anyone has any suggestions for the domain TheFinalAnswerToEverything.com, I started a thread accessable by the link in my sig.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
hey guys, I can taste the mission :p :p mmmmm mmm good

it tastes like success yeepeee

new motto

:p Lick It

hahaha

we got this guys nailed down wooo hooooo!!!!

yeeee pepee

Nudge Fudge Team International-quote of the day

You cannot send a Nudge to your contact because he or she is using a version of Messenger that does not support this feature. You Idiot!

[edit on 9-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey

give me the links to all the sites you have made, i will get ppl to go click them for us

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
Nudge Fudge Team International-quote of the day

You cannot send a Nudge to your contact because he or she is using a version of Messenger that does not support this feature. You Idiot!

[edit on 9-8-2006 by ragster]

You cannot use the nudge feature because this is a microwave oven...NOT a computer.. are you drunk????

[edit on 9-8-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
OK this referal thing is getting extremely LAME. I sure as hell dont care about any prizes and im sure alot of others dont either. A sumo lounge chair? CMON! its not like we dont all have a bed or a couch. Maybe no couch if you live at college but theres probably no room. Sure having your own website would be cool but its probably going to require advertisements (just like ATS), and a restriction of bandwidth.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It doesn't need to be lame, for example you could go onto a tom cruise fan forum and post the link in disguise as the first pics of Suri, it will create frustration, anger and lead to you getting banned but it will be somewhat satisfying.

I think the three amigos just haven't updated it in a while, i know of at least 4 more that should be there. Be creative in your posts and you can have a lot of fun with this part of the game. If everyone helped out it would go a lot faster and i am sure most members would love to win a sumo lounge, it would be great for gaming.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You,d get a lot more people referring if the prize was the blonde girl sitting on it

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hi, guys, are we still doing the referral thing? I thought that maybe some traffic generating sites can help. Check this one, I am using it to direct traffic to my business website and it is working great:
Traffic Generator

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Just got back from a great Tom Petty concert! I see we've got quite a few referrals already , excellent. I suppose it's my turn to go get some more for this part of the evening. I'm off to the Wii sites. Anyone online covered those yet?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
TOM PETTY rocks so much!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well I got a membership to the oprah messageboards and posted this

Im afraid im a sexaholic. Ive never had a monogamous relationship. I currently have 4 girlfriends. They dont mind not being the only one but I know its the wrong thing to do. Theres more to it though, read the rest here www.alltheufoanswers.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlassRunner
Well I got a membership to the oprah messageboards and posted this

Im afraid im a sexaholic. Ive never had a monogamous relationship. I currently have 4 girlfriends. They dont mind not being the only one but I know its the wrong thing to do. Theres more to it though, read the rest here www.alltheufoanswers.com...

Yeah, that made my day...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
you're one trickey guy, that was pretty damn clever, keep it up

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The referrals are now at................

Mission 3 Countdown:
109/125

only 16 more to go for this round.........

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
sweet...... i need to go to bed, but cant i dont wanna miss the game....

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join