It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm thinking 25 more.

The way I see it, 72 questions and 12 questions per level, would mean 6 levels, and 150 referrals total.

But that is just my best guess. The referrals needed for each level may well be different.

[edit on 8/8/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
How many more referrals do we need? I am just going to google random places and post the link.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I just thought of a great way to get lots of referrals, so that we do not have to take breaks inbetween rounds to get more referrals. Every place we post a link to the site we tell the person that clicks that link to post the link on three other sites and post the same message. It would spread the url around a lot faster than doing it one site at a time.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
it says your mission is active, therefor, do we need refferals

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
We still need more referrals. I wonder if we can get enough referrals now so that we do not have to do this anymore during the game.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
yes i just redid all the answers. i just posted 5 links on site i know didnt have the link i went to them and clicked them sooo who knows

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Thanks Springer, ATS and all those playing. I do want to thank Fiverz for helping make clear the direction to go in with the math that was essential to figuring this out.

Now that this part is over, I can finally go to bed.

Talk to everyone in the morning.

I was close but, as usual, my math was off ... I knew someone would pick up my slack haha. Glad I could be of assistance to someone ... congrats Freenrgy2

I'll be back in a few hours to help spread the link around some more.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I am targetting blogs that are linked to hundreds of other blogs, hopefully that will speed things up. It would be nice to have some sort of progress report. I am also leaving meaningful responses so they don't think it is spam and delete the comments, it takes longer but hopefully it is worth it too. It would also help if people logged on to digg.com and digged the alltheufoanswers link under gaming, just search for it. Getting that to the front page will help a lot.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
they havent even put up how many we got yet man, so it may bee a while

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Well, we did kinda zooooom'd through about eight in row before getting stuck for an evening. I may just believe that the Three Amigos have, with stunning foresight, built in a way to tweak the test as they see's us fit.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
always with the referals, if these werent in place we would just demolish it all, those delay questions like the last game were pretty tricky, the last was way better becuase of the imposter simon grey ,all the consiracy if it was an ats game , this is just like, saw 2 you knwo the type of plot, and its jut not as good

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
yes i just redid all the answers. i just posted 5 links on site i know didnt have the link i went to them and clicked them sooo who knows

I don't know if it helps if you click them yourself, since I suspect that the 3 amigos are looking at unique ip addresses too. So it wouldn't work to create 1000 websites with the game url and then click them all from single machine to get the game to continue.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
or if you had a dhcpip Forcer, you could have your ip change 1000 times, but that would be time consuming

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
congrats freeenergy. you get the blonde or the chair or (gasp) both? can I borrow one? that chair looks so comfy.

back to referrals. whoopieeeeeee

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
we did go thru the first bunch rather fast. I'm learning so much, like how I have the ability to completely ignore the huge, and growing, pile of work on my desk to answer these questions.

can't wait till we get to the next round.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
we did go thru the first bunch rather fast. I'm learning so much, like how I have the ability to completely ignore the huge, and growing, pile of work on my desk to answer these questions.

can't wait till we get to the next round.

lol i hear ya... i got to go to work at 5 tonight and am not looking forward to it at all

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Question -

How do we know when we have enough referrals?

Do I need to refresh the answers page or re-enter an answer?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
anyone wondering where the active participants in the last game went off to?

we had a slew of new members playing along and now they have all vanished and we will have a new group of new sign ons playing.

I'm now thinking they are all bots from the ptb playing us.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
anyone wondering where the active participants in the last game went off to?

we had a slew of new members playing along and now they have all vanished and we will have a new group of new sign ons playing.

I'm now thinking they are all bots from the ptb playing us.

Lol I was wondering that

ATS Designed super intelligent bots trying to freak us out

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
OH BTW...

A big THANK YOU!! to the guys who u2u,d me the answers step by step to keep me up to date while I was at work.. I really appreciated the effort..

I know theyre on wiki but it shows the teamwork still

Cheers again

[edit on 8-8-2006 by AGENT_T]

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join