It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
letsroll.html

"think, damn it!"

If it is this obvious maybe we should look at the past questions and answers for clues or something.

"If it's going to be this obvious"?

Did you think that was a correct answer?

Refresh the page a few times and you'll get the full host of canned "wrong answer" responses.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The ''you need referrals''

sounds way out of context to the others.. i think it is VERY significant

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

letsroll.html

"think, damn it!"

If it is this obvious maybe we should look at the past questions and answers for clues or something.

"If it's going to be this obvious"?

Did you think that was a correct answer?

Refresh the page a few times and you'll get the full host of canned "wrong answer" responses.

No i don't ride the short bus to school, i am just saying if they feel it is so obvious then we must have done it in the previous game.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
tinwiki.org...

As of right now I believe all the info there is correct. If it's not, just let me know in the thread and/or u2u.

All of those responses ARE random. I tested three strings ... "ok.html", "letsstart.html", and "3sdkfjf934.html". After enough entries of those answers you eventually get at least one of each of those responses.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
OK just as a reminder..

ANY one who doesn,t ''get'' this quiz please u2u anyone online and they will be happy to explain how it works.. assuming we,re actually doing it correct ourselves

There were some people frustrated that they didn,t understand what they were supposed to do in thfinalanswertoeverything.. so if in doubt ask anyone.. cheers and good luck

[edit on 4-8-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No i don't ride the short bus to school, i am just saying if they feel it is so obvious then we must have done it in the previous game.

Not trying to say that you "rode the short bus".

I'm only saying, the "referral" option is a piss poor way to try to start the game, because, if we refer non ATS members to the game so soon, all of these responses are pretty condescending and would mean absolutely nothing to someone who has had no experience with thefinalanswertoeverything.

If it's so "obvious" it should be accessable/solvable to someone who is not familiar with thefinalanswertoeverything as well.

[edit on 8/4/06 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
yeahright, who originally posted the link to the game, also came across www.begin.com, which he said he accessed via the ufo site (not sure how). anyway, he said the other site was merely a request for email or something.

maybe that's your referral?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hello peole, I'm intrigued by this. I missed the last game but have tried a few things.

Anyway, my line of thinking is that the 'that is not the way to begin' etc. is telling us to look elsewhere on the page? As I said, I missed the last game, please chastise me if I have completely missed the point!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't think begin.com has anything to do with this site. I ran a whois on it, and there was nothing to do with abovetopsecret or anything else.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiergraf
I don't think begin.com has anything to do with this site. I ran a whois on it, and there was nothing to do with abovetopsecret or anything else.

I agree. Good call on finding it though ... the more things we rule out the closer we get to the truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Molech,

No chastizing at this point. We don't know exactly what the clue means yet. Of course, I tried "thewaytobegin.html" and it told me "that's not the way to begin".

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
begin...

Maybe that is the beginning of a phrase we need to complete

begin the game
begin the search
begin the quest
begin by starting
etc.

I've already tried "thegame.html", didnt work. Maybe it's a play off the "begin" thing though.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
''beginning of ufology'' from kellter
www.fufor.com...

CHEERS

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
think damn it
you never learn do you

begin...
The ...'s agian

All the UFO answers begin...
I just tried "Menachem" I don't think I've had enough sleep since the last one.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think they got some of those responses from my wife Lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Are there no new hints or suggestions for this game?

This is MUCH more difficult than the first game...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oh, I dunno. Didn't it take, like, 24 hours to finally get the answer to "to drink"?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ok a few crazy lines of thought

the beginning of sci fi
the origins of ufology
beginning of the universe
terms for ''begin''

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What about names or orgs connected to ufos?

I tried:
billymeier
mufon

for starters... but nothing yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
this might be as good a reason as any to stop lurking and start posting...

hi everyone

there are pictures... some of whch are not used on the main site

try 1.jpg through 8.jpg
I found 3.jpg the most interesting what do you think??

ps: if you overlay 3.jpg over index.html do you think the location of the word begin... points to a star??

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Truth4hire]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join