It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
We´re into the questions now, see tinwiki.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
*forget I said anything*

Thanks for being subtle...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
We've already got the first three answers:

givemethefirstquestion

timothygood

perarduaadastra

And we're stuck, so far, there.

Nevermind this answer..........................sorry!-----Edited

[edit on 8/7/06 by FibroKat]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
what is "Unknown" ?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
i've found this from Wikipedia after searching the words "mark made in centaurus". I've change the phrase a little. I've came with planes including this one:

The jump from Tempest Mark I to Tempest Mark V raises the question of what happened to Marks II, III, and IV. Mark II was a Centaurus-powered Tempest, and as will be explained in the next section, it did reach production. Marks III and IV were to be powered by different variants of the Rolls-Royce Griffon V-12 engine. One Mark III prototype was built with a Griffon 85 engine it would later be modified to become the prototype Hawker Fury. The Mark IV prototype was cancelled in 1943.

External Source

I don't know if it has something to do with UFOs. I don't know if there was a UFO sighting by a pilot of these planes. Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This one's in quotations... the other one that was in quotations was an author to a book. I did a search for books with that phrase and came up empty, anyone think the quotations are important?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
it would be clearer if it was phrased marked ''made in centaurus''

The way it,s written is odd. hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
it would be clearer if it was phrased marked ''made in centaurus''

The way it,s written is odd. hmmmmm

a lot of people have noticed that as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VincentValentine
i've found this from Wikipedia after searching the words "mark made in centaurus". I've change the phrase a little. I've came with planes including this one:

The jump from Tempest Mark I to Tempest Mark V raises the question of what happened to Marks II, III, and IV. Mark II was a Centaurus-powered Tempest, and as will be explained in the next section, it did reach production. Marks III and IV were to be powered by different variants of the Rolls-Royce Griffon V-12 engine. One Mark III prototype was built with a Griffon 85 engine it would later be modified to become the prototype Hawker Fury. The Mark IV prototype was cancelled in 1943.

External Source

I don't know if it has something to do with UFOs. I don't know if there was a UFO sighting by a pilot of these planes. Hope this helps.

this is very interesting good job vincent

maybe we could see what sightings these types of aircrafts seen in there time back in the 1950's, maybe they made there mark in histiry with a UFO sighting.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I don't know about the puctuation, the Her Majesty's fliers clue had strange punctuation after the How, and it really didn't mean anything.

What type of planes reported the first "Foo fighter" sightings?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
AWWWWWWWWWWW BIG POO!!!

I thought I had it..

I,ve been looking through spoof SciFI movies cos I,m thinking that one of the Mel Brooks type movies would have a Ship with a bumper sticker with something like that on it

I came across another quiz.. question 56 was

In "Spaceballs" what does the bumper sticker say on the back of Lonestar's ship?

So I hunted down the answer and if it was ''made in centaurus'' I just had to find the name of the ship...But ALAS..the bumper sticker said...

''I LOVE URANUS''

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Oh man, now that's funny! I needed a laugh!

Hitting the frustrating stage. I feel like I've tried everything. I even took the first letters of the words (MMIC) and tried 2099, but no joy.

There seem to be so many competing options at the moment. The clues to date have been relatively clear in their direction. Are we over-complicating somehow? I don't know how to simplify it further though!

What comes from Centaurus, that clearly identifies it as having originated from that part of the universe? I've tried some Comets, I've tried the radio signals of NGC5128, but is there something else like this? Or am I just going slowly insane? Nah, can't be, the purple elephant sitting beside me assures me I'm fine. Oik!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I even checked out if there was an '' age of centaurus'' like age of aquarius

was gonna see if there was and what was made in that time.. but nuffink

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well the SETI WOW signal came from Sagittarius, and Sagittarius is also known as the "Centaur". I'd give that a try myself but I gotta get to work.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Got two books to check out

crisis on centaurus and
return to centaurus

maybe some quote related to ''marked'' in one of them

lookin 4 movies too

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm

Spaceship USS Cygnus was originally called Centaurus.

Disneys ''the black hole''

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Might be nothing, but in the Taiwan UFO thread

Link

Member Esoteric Teacher says:

interesting. Extremely (possibly too good) good film. Of course "Made in

and then it goes blank before he talks more about the video. Coincidence? Have looked at the video, and can't see anything of use. Maybe a red herring, but still...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hmm that's a good on agent_T tried putting it in and no joy. It must be something like this though, not too complicated.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Ahh this question is hard, I've searched through so many topics. I wish we could get a clue on what were suppose to look for. I found this on wikipedia, the largest known diamond is a star in the centaurus constellation en.wikipedia.org... , do you guys think it can be something like that? I also found an Italian APC called centaurus, a ufo game with a ship called centaurus in it, cen x-3 pulsating x-rays from centaurus, and tons of other random stuff. I hope we find the answer to this question soon.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Looks like we have a different question

How, her Majesty's flyers reach the stars.....

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join