It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Who cares about New Orleans outside of the touristy slutty drunk area? They should be separate citys.

New Orleans and Slutville

no culture/lack of sympathy for an amazing city = no second chair * no sumo = No Love

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry, Crakeur

[edit on 9-12-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
congrats free, I got to busy to finish the game but looks like it was a barn burner

Hopefully I'll have more time next time around.

Z

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi everyone.Congrats to the winner!

I know here is not the right place, but I found this very weird website, which I can not figure out. here is a link:
Blue Ball

If you have an idea how this thing works, please post here: www.belowtopsecret.com...' I've been trying to find the system for hours and right now I am really frustrated...

Wdit: Nevermind, just figured it out

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Jgruh4e]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So how's the MVP gonna work, I already know who I'll vote for

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann

remember, it isn't the overall contribution as it helped the team but, rather, the individual statistics. Besides, how would cut perform without me and you and a few others in the line-up.

wait, we aren't talking ortiz and baseball.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann

Springer... When are we going to open this up so I can vote for myself? ... I did get the 'atlantis' answer all on my own

Seriously. I think we're all ready to vote.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
how can they really do the vote? who's allowed to vote? anyone who participated in the thread? that's only a handfull of people and some bowed out early, others came in late and some posted once or twice while others posted a ton of useless crap. (me).

are they going back and adding up the answers for each member? I doubt it. While I scored a bunch of answers, I might not have ever nailed them if not for others posting their ideas. I think beercan was the answer I got that someone else had suggested, even after they said abeercan.html didn't work.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
while others posted a ton of useless crap. (me).

I'm right there with you brother.

Incidently, I still haven't had the domain transferred to me yet. I've submitted all my info but waiting to hear when this will occur. It also appears that the second SUMO I won is in limbo. Had to contact Springer about a week ago and he notified the CEO of SUMO because it was, at that time, about 3 weeks since the order was placed and no merchandise. It's now been another week and I have not heard one way or another.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
did you just admit that I offered crap to the game?

thanks man.

the sumo folks must have some issues. I got the wrong color bag. I love it as, do the kids but wrong color nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Lessee, I found the game originally (I think) so kudos to me. Then I promptly ran down a couple of blind alleys and franticaly waved my arms to have everyone follow me. Wisely, no one did.

Then I chimed in a couple of totally useless points, realized I was getting nowhere fast, and bowed out. Continually lurked just for grins.

So my contribution was to recognize I wasn't helping and stayed out of the way. Which was the most valuable thing I could have done. Making me, hands-down, the Most Valuable Non-Participant. MV(N)P! MV(N)P! MV(N)P!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
we gave that award out last week. being a non-participant, you must not have been listening when your name was called. The runner up was thrilled with the honor.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I WANNA SUMO!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We'll prolly have to find the voting ballot in a single thread. Part of the poll is finding the poll...

So when does the next game begin and how/where will we learn of it?

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
No, I was commenting that we both offered crap...

Originally posted by Crakeur
did you just admit that I offered crap to the game?

thanks man.

the sumo folks must have some issues. I got the wrong color bag. I love it as, do the kids but wrong color nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
We'll prolly have to find the voting ballot in a single thread. Part of the poll is finding the poll...

I like that! Wouldn't that be fitting.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I WANNA SUMO!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

take your daughters.

every day I come home from work and my daughter shrieks Daddy's home and she runs and jumps on me and then my son, who is 13 months and a giant, runs over and says "dada dada dada" and then he points to my bedroom. we go into the room and he walks over to the sumo (it's in our room while some work is being done in their room) and he does a funky stage dive into it. then my daughter jumps on it and the two of them roll around on the thing for an hour or so. it's a nice toy for sure.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Crakeur-
every day I come home from work and my daughter shrieks Daddy's home and she runs and jumps on me and then my son, who is 13 months and a giant, runs over and says "dada dada dada" and then he points to my bedroom. we go into the room and he walks over to the sumo (it's in our room while some work is being done in their room) and he does a funky stage dive into it. then my daughter jumps on it and the two of them roll around on the thing for an hour or so. it's a nice toy for sure.

Hey, quit tryin' to gives us Sumo envy!

too bad about the color, tho.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
plasticbagfloatinginspace.html

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

So , That's where the last Sumo ended up.

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246 >>

join