It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
doubt it. I'm too busy to sit and try everything but the pattern is there, much like the last game that ended with grok to survive.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yeah gotcha on that one

Even the question says ''sequence 5 of 5''

i,ve been bunkin off work but gotta go tonight. booooo..
Maybe i,ll quit early

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
why did fox mulder want to believe? he had that I Want To Believe Poster. Maybe the clue lies in that show. I never watched it so I don't know but I keep seeing that poster in searches

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
because his sister had been abducted as achild (BY ALIENS) I think Crak ...Hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
yeah 77 question n no xfiles reference hmmm

i,m outta here for a few hours.. good luck guys

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here are a coupla pages dealing with the subject.
No exact quotes, tho.
Maybe someone will see something I didn't.

I believe Mankind's desire to know if we are alone and to make contact with life elsewhere is instinctive, innate, indelible.

"Either we are alone or we are not; either way boggles the mind."

Richard Berendzen
www.bigear.org...

After all, the
exploratory instinct is tantamount to survival itself,

longlink

^ first try at shortening a long link, so hopefully it worked.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
survival? if grok is involved I'm killing people.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
how many people have the answer and are keeping quiet? it's ok at this point since this is the winner (I think)?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
how many people have the answer and are keeping quiet? it's ok at this point since this is the winner (I think)?

I don't think anyone has the answer yet....

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

If your waiting for confirmation you may have to stay quiet like in the last game.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
last time around it said not to share the question with anyone but it didn't say not to tell anyone you had the answer and were working on confirming.

anyway, I'm not getting this one. I suggest looking into the speaker who said the quoted comments. perhaps somewhere in the text you can make the connection that the ptb are trying to bridge.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Don't think it has been answered yet. The confirmation process is not that long. If someone had the answered and confirmed, we'd all know about it.

I can't do anything until I get home anyway. I don't it's directly related to a quote much like the "grok to survive" wasn't related to a direct quote. We just had to input the right combination.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the confirmation process is going to be another puzzle or riddle so it might take a while.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

the confirmation process is going to be another puzzle or riddle so it might take a while.

You know this or you're speculating that it is?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

anyway, I'm not getting this one. I suggest looking into the speaker who said the quoted comments. perhaps somewhere in the text you can make the connection that the ptb are trying to bridge.

Did you get the answer.....

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm not allowed to say anything but no, I did not get it and I am not trying to solve the confirmation conundrum

or am I?

no, really, not solved by me.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

but you know someone who did....right

seems that you've been very active early and mid game and now at the end, you don't seem interested in finding the final answer....

I'm probably wrong though...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

but you know someone who did....right

seems that you've been very active early and mid game and now at the end, you don't seem interested in finding the final answer....

I'm probably wrong though...

wow this game gets cagey at the end lol

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm not being quiet, I just don't know anything I can add to the problem, so don't look this direction.

:: Pulls out neural neutralizer ::

[edit on 9/5/2006 by zsandmann]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I was pretty active, but rather useless on the last game. I did get the final answer before anyone else (as far as I know) but I was unable to confirm. This time around I was active and usefull as I was able to answer questions in bunches but I am not around my computer on weekends and I just took a week off to be with my kids and mess around because I am going into an ugly work stretch where I will be at my office every day for at least 15 hours a day until the middle of October. My schedule dictates my aiding and abetting this game, there's no conspiracy whatsoever and no, I do not know the last answer nor do I know anyone who does. I would like to win it but I wouldn't be able to confirm it and I am not really trying answers anymore.

Truth be told, if I won, I am not sure I would want to keep it as I haven't the slightest clue as to how these things work. I would consider bringing others who were contributors along for the ride, make em partners and see if we can't have supplemental income from the site.

By the way, I'm totally fuc**ng with you. I got the answer an hour or so ago and I am awaiting my confirm.

Kidding.

No I'm not.

Yes I am.

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join