It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Anyone pursuing any other leads? I can't get around this 1420 signal thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Anyone pursuing any other leads? I can't get around this 1420 signal thing.

No leads, just staring at the clues, trying to glean a correct combination of known clues

i.e. universalwaterhole

If we're on the right track, I like waterhole as part of the answer.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Maybe HUNT will give us a nudge????

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
here's a coupla' terms I haven't seen posted, but didn't help me.

At Arecibo, SERENDIP IV will have its own dedicated receiver at a wavelength of 21 centimeters (or a frequency of 1420 MHz, scanning a bandwidth of 100 MHz).

from www.berkeley.edu...

and

The negligible natural abundance of neutral atomic ground-state tritium suggests that its hyperfine line, the "tritium waterspout" centred in the radio SETI "waterhole" band, is ideal for interstellar communication and future SETI searches. Other possible observables of advanced civilisations include redshifted neutrino point sources, an artificial radio spectrum, anomalous blackbody radiation, fission waste absorption lines, Doppler and stellar spectral anomalies, and extraordinary magnetic fields.

from www.rfreitas.com...

got excited when I found 'tritium waterspout'

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Of note, as you all are aware, but ATS has a SETI team and forum dedicated to this. I wonder if the clues are meant to direct us there??? Rather not explore a dead end though.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Of note, as you all are aware, but ATS has a SETI team and forum dedicated to this. I wonder if the clues are meant to direct us there??? Rather not explore a dead end though.

I went over all the thread titles and perused anything close to topic, didn't see anything new.

There's only about 6 pages of titles, taka a quick looksee.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I think our buddy, Hunt_Admin is dead. Either that or we're on our own 'cause we ain't gettin' no clues.

Seriously, though, we gotta be sooooo close to the answer if the Three Amigos are still letting us twist in the wind like this.

But..... but...... How long are we s'posed to run in circles?!

Huh?

HUh?!!!

ANSWER ME!!!!!!

sorry...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
And, if I sound perturbed, it's just 'cuz my cat puked last light and I still smell the persistant stench of vomit. m'Kay?

Grrrrrr....

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
First of all guys APOLOGIES
... for sitting on this answer for longer than i felt comfortable for,but if we are right the next correct answer wins the site and the question appeared SO flickering easy so get..and put every one out of their misery quickly..

''What do you want''?

I,ve tried EVERYTHING I can think of along the lines of..

IWANTTOWIN
TOWIN
THESITE
ATUA
ALLTHEUFOANSWERSDOTCOM

etc etc etc...

ENDTHEMISSION
DISENGAGEMISSION
THENEXTMISSION
GIVEMETHENEXTMISSION

etcetcetc

THEANSWERTOTHIS
THEANSWER
ANANSWER
THENEXTQUESTION

etcetcetc

even the broader aspect..

EVIDENCE
REALPROOF
DISCLOSURE
TOKNOW
KNOWLEDGE

etcetcetc

AND the diverse..

SOMESLEEP
THEBLONDEONTHESUMOINALEOPARDSKINBIKINI
ANEWCAR
MYLIFEBACK
SANITY
ACHEESEBURGER
SODTHISIMGOINGTOSLEEP

etcetcetc..

It seems that the winning is not to be for me (i,m a poet and i didn,t know it)

APOLOGIES again guys.I deliberrated on giving the answer also to the guys who have been outstanding in this game (you know who you are you clever bleeders)but that also didn,t seem fair.. so here it is..

if you,re sure you want it???

really?

lol sorry..

www.alltheufoanswers.com...

Good luck.. i,m still bashing away too but I,m running out of angles to take it from..

BTW it took ages to post this because idontknowifyouaretoobutimbeginningtowritelikethis

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
First of all guys APOLOGIES
... for sitting on this answer for longer than i felt comfortable for,but if we are right the next correct answer wins the site and the question appeared SO flickering easy so get..and put every one out of their misery quickly..

''What do you want''?

BTW it took ages to post this because idontknowifyouaretoobutimbeginningtowritelikethis

Way to go 'T, plus instead of + , figured it be sumthin' trivial like that. Kudos for sticking with it and for giving up the answer!

I thought we still had several answers to go ,since by the general consensus, we were to disregard the 'startthemission' type answers as actual numbered questions.

Anyway thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird I thought we still had several answers to go ,since by the general consensus, we were to disregard the 'startthemission' type answers as actual numbered questions.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I dunno if that is a good or bad thing.. good if it doesn,t finish on an open question like this but bad for everyones continuing insanity

[edit on 4-9-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
OH i forgot..

I asked the mods that question (including HUNTADMIN)but got no reply so i,m guessing were TOO close to the end to get more clues..

wahh

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
guessing i,ve tried in the region of 300 answers to this ''easy'' one

eg

''what do you want''

nextquestion
thenextquestion
iwantthenestquestion
iwantthenextquestionplease
heyjustgivemethenextfreakingquestionbeforethebigveininmyheadpops

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Judging from the 72 hour window, they're giving us , looks like the pain will continue for a while.

iwanttoendthepain.html

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
Judging from the 72 hour window, they're giving us , looks like the pain will continue for a while.

lol that was a program code change that happened earlier in the game.. the gave us less time earlier but we were so crap we exceeded the expected game time and a backup code gave us the 72 hours back...

they told us that just to make us feel good..

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Originally posted by Jbird

lol that was a program code change that happened earlier in the game.. the gave us less time earlier but we were so crap we exceeded the expected game time and a backup code gave us the 72 hours back...

they told us that just to make us feel good..

Have you had any clues from HUNT Agent?

A new angle perhaps is
lightspeed
warpdrive
speedoflightetc. Hope it helps m8

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Where the HELL did that last answer come from?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
www.alltheufoanswers.com...

this kind of a clue woohoo.lol

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Where the HELL did that last answer come from?

Was I right?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i,m confused now

huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join