It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 220
1
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
well, it's not

minmin
temperatureinversion
ulo
geolumina
marfalights
leylines
earthquakelights
ghostlights
or
willothewisp

I'm starting to think maybe a real case reference or quote




posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think this brings us up to date:

moniker, to be avoided.......... - ufonut.html

"Night..." .............................. - siege.html

picture .....................................-projectbluebookteam.html

reference of Allen's Report .......-0440192013.html

Can someone confirm this, did I leave any out since swampgas.html ?



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
I think this brings us up to date:

moniker, to be avoided.......... - ufonut.html

"Night..." .............................. - siege.html

picture .....................................-projectbluebookteam.html

reference of Allen's Report .......-0440192013.html

Can someone confirm this, did I leave any out since swampgas.html ?

That's all of them, but I remember the clue for ufonut being simply:

moniker, avoided

And I think you're right about it being a specific case since the clue says "not from THE mountain". We haven't had anything about Mt Raineir yet, so I looked into that, but to no avail yet.



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

And I think you're right about it being a specific case since the clue says "not from THE mountain". We haven't had anything about Mt Raineir yet, so I looked into that, but to no avail yet.


yea, I caught that 'The' mountain , but then got confused
by the plural of 'Aurora Boreali' making it sound more generic, unless it's a misprint, which I tend to doubt.



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hi guys...just got another one of those freaky hint u2u's. Here is the content to pass to you...

***************************

There is a typo.

The clue should read:

"not from the mountain, not Aurora Borealis"



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Hi guys...just got another one of those freaky hint u2u's. Here is the content to pass to you...

***************************

There is a typo.

The clue should read:

"not from the mountain, not Aurora Borealis"



Ah ha....Thanks for the Tip, Val'.....that helps........I think



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Val' , can we assume the quotation marks are your's, and are Not part of the clue?



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think the quotes were to tell me what the correct clue was. In other words, the correction is to add an s on the end. I just put everything, which may have confused stuff...sorry.

Long story short...add an s on the end.

lol



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
All the search hits were coming up "Borealis" anyway. At least we now know we're not looking exclusively for a plural answer.


Still no leads, though. What ever happened to Mechanic23 and Fiverz and them guys? They were the all-stars during the first half of the game.



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I think the quotes were to tell me what the correct clue was. In other words, the correction is to add an s on the end. I just put everything, which may have confused stuff...sorry.

Long story short...add an s on the end.

lol


Got it. No quotes, just add the *s*

Thanks again, Val'

Well,
Good luck all, I'm off to poker nite, maybe I can win Something, there.



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
All the search hits were coming up "Borealis" anyway. At least we now know we're not looking exclusively for a plural answer.


Still no leads, though. What ever happened to Mechanic23 and Fiverz and them guys? They were the all-stars during the first half of the game.


Ha, now that I think about it Boreali may not even be a word.

Hey, I ain't complainin' , at least when the 'allstars' are absent, I can, Almost, get an answer.


besides, you're a one man answer getting machine, 'Spork!

check ya later.



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Still no leads, though. What ever happened to Mechanic23 and Fiverz and them guys? They were the all-stars during the first half of the game.


Me, I had to go out and actually get a job. I had been on a self inflicted vacation from the end of may until last week. So I don't have as much time as before. And with all the new answers that have been added since I was last involved with the game, makes for a very long time getting started all over again. But I have been checking the thread out from time to time, just to see the progress.
good work guys!



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm still here plugging away. Just not posting any dead ends. I think thats why its quieter.



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Good to see ya, mech32. (Though I liked you better when you had hot chicks in yer avatar.)


Cut, I know you've been lurking while on the road. But we really do need some creative problem solving skills hyar. (I still don't get how "ro" was stumbled upon.)


Anywho, we've only got five to go so lets get crackin', y'all!


Not from THE mountain.
Not Aurora Borealis.

I've examined Rainier and Trinidade (southern hemisphere notwithstanding).
Perhaps an ATS search is in order....?

And I'm becoming increasingly stumped on this one.

NOT from the mountain? 'Kay.

NOT Aurora Borealis? m'Kay.

The "not"s have thrown us off before. These clues are becoming more and more google-proof.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]


[edit on 26-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]



posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
just thinking out loud, breakin' it down a little.
maybe something will click somewhere

not from the mountain :

* literal*
valley
lowlands
swamps
underground

*metaphor*
whitehouse
top brass
operation
god

*actual name*
mountranier
mountmckinnley

*location*
mountain with a sighting
mountain on the moon
locale with mountain nickname

[edit on 27-8-2006 by Jbird]

[edit on 27-8-2006 by Jbird]



posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
not Aurora Borealis:

swampgas
earthlites
ufo

aurora australis

aurora- greek for north winds
curtains
magnetic field lines

[edit on 27-8-2006 by Jbird]



posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
pppppp... I dunno WHAT we're lookin' for...



posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
there's also Cheyenne mountain

Does it have a sister or counterpart?



posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here's an interesting paragraph, I found.


The article, which told of sightings of a triangular UFO on Marth 24th, got the attention of a group of UFO researchers in the Valley associated with , Dr. J Allen Hynekfounder of the Center for UFO Studies. The group started an investigation of the phenomena which was later documented as a book, Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO Sightings, authored by Dr. Hynek and Philip J. Imbrogno, with the help


from www.unmuseum.org...

not from the mountain --- - Valley
(mountain not capitalized)

Night Seige- previous answer

fits pretty well, tried the obvious answers , but as usual I died a cruel death, looking for a tiny variation


[edit on 27-8-2006 by Jbird]

[edit on 27-8-2006 by Jbird]



posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Anyone have the book, Night Siege?

I'm thinking maybe a quote from the book containing the Auroris part of the clue?



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

log in

join