It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Children don't make me pull this car over.

Let's focus on pre-cold war Soviet UFO history now.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
You're too easy, Free.

In related news, man gets Sumo beanbag chair stuck up his behind. "It really hurts. It makes me really grumpy and bitter," she said, "but thank God I have 2 of them! Now I'll be able to sit on a chair twice as high and will feel even mightier!"

[edit on 8-22-2006 by Cutwolf]

Good grief man, get a life.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So has anyone tried, curly.hml, lemon.html, freenrgreed.html, or bug.html?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I tried three of 'em.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm done for the night, sorry guys, I got nothing new.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I just saw the Valhall clue. Hm.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
I think I know where the answer lies....

clues, one more time

cold war era, Soviets, no Soviets, No Project, Little _____

This would have to refer to Sputnik 2 and the launch of Laika, the first living creature (dog) into space. Laika means "barker" but she renamed from Kudryavka (Russian for "Little Curly"), and she was also nicknamed Zhuchka ("Little Bug") and Limonchik ("Little Lemon").

This was a Soviet mission but yet carried no Soviets, wasn't part of a "Project" and was during the cold war era. But yet again, I've tried several versions and nothing.

I have also tried this angle to no avail.........

It makes the most sense though with the clues provided by HUNT.

Cold War era- Soviet Space Programme
No Project- A Program
Soviets/No Soviets- Unmanned missions
But Little- Little Messengers? Satellites? Sputnik means "Fellow Traveler" in Russian.

I don't know where to go now.......my brain hurts.........

Here is a list of russian Satellites and launch dates........www.cira.colostate.edu...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Don't forget Valhall's clue...

"subsection, not original intent, Little deliverer "

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It makes the most sense though with the clues provided by HUNT.

Cold War era- Soviet Space Programme
No Project- A Program
Soviets/No Soviets- Unmanned missions
But Little- Little Messengers? Satellites? Sputnik means "Fellow Traveler" in Russian.

I don't know where to go now.......my brain hurts.........

Here is a list of russian Satellites and launch dates........www.cira.colostate.edu...

Yes, pretty positive the earlier clue of "Little deliverer" is referring to the Sputnik launches. Perhaps, more specifically, Vostok.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Sputnik 9

* Also called Korabl Sputnik 5
* Launched March 25, 1961at 06:00:00 UTC
* Orbital Mass: 4695 kg

This spacecraft was the fifth and last in a series of spacecraft designed as precursors to manned space flight. It carried a dummy astronaut and the dog Zvezdochka ("little star"), as well as the television system and other scientific apparatus. After one orbit, a successful recovery was made.

home.case.edu...

Anything?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Belka (Белка, literally, "Squirrel," but as a dog's name it more likely means "Whitey", from Russian: "белый" (for "white")) and Strelka (Стрелка, "Little Arrow") spent a day in space aboard Korabl-Sputnik-2 (Sputnik 5) on August 19, 1960 before safely returning to Earth. They were accompanied by a grey rabbit, 40 mice, 2 rats, flies and a number of plants and fungi. All biological passengers survived. Strelka went on to have six puppies, one of whom named Pushinka (Пушинка, "Fluffy"), was sent to President John F. Kennedy's child Caroline as a present. Pushinka's descendants are still living today.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anything?

Veterok (Ветерок, "Little Wind/Breeze") and Ugolyok (Уголёк, "Little Piece of Coal") were launched on February 22, 1966 on board Voskhod 3 and spent 22 days in orbit before landing on March 16. This spaceflight of record-breaking duration was not surpassed by humans until Skylab 2 in June 1974 and still stands as the longest space flight by dogs.

Lots of other "Little" on that page.

[edit on 8-22-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
While I don't want to beat another dead horse, perhaps the Little deliverer clue was meant to narrow it down to Vostok (which happens to be an area of Antartica famous in UFO lore).

beginning of cold war = 1947
No Project = Operation
not original intent = covert
subsection = ?
No Soviets = germans?

Google these and you get.....

Operation Highjump

So... now we get to the point... In late 1947, only months after the famous Roswell Incident, then Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal (see above) sent a naval task force to Antarctic including Admiral Nimitz, Admiral Krusen and Admiral Byrd, called “Operation Highjump”. It was touted to be an expedition to find “coal deposits” and other valuable resources, but... the facts indicate otherwise... In actuality they were apparently trying to locate an immense underground base constructed by the Germans, before, during and immediately after the Second World War, with the aid of Alien Entities, which were described as “Aryans”. This base was allegedly located in Neuschwabenlandt, an area of Antarctica which Germany explored, and claimed, before the outbreak of the Second World War... In fact, Germany had done a very detailed study of Antarctic and were alleged to have built a small underground base there before the War.

greyfalcon.us...

This operation was also know to produce the infamous "Admiral Byrd's diary" where Bryd was taken into a subterranean area of the earth and given a message by an alien race for mankind.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Operation Highjump

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
hey just talked to hunt

he said

HUNT_ADMIN: the clues are not "googleable"

HUNT_ADMIN: but the answer is.

he aslo said we arent even close to the answer

ATS searches?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I would venture to say that the clues in their direct form are not googleable. If the answer is googleable, then there are terms to search for it.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sorry, what did you say? I was Googlin? Lol

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

While I don't want to beat another dead horse, perhaps the Little deliverer clue was meant to narrow it down to Vostok (which happens to be an area of Antartica famous in UFO lore).

beginning of cold war = 1947
No Project = Operation
not original intent = covert
subsection = ?
No Soviets = germans?

Operation Highjump

So... now we get to the point... In late 1947, only months after the famous Roswell Incident, then Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal (see above) sent a naval task force to Antarctic including Admiral Nimitz, Admiral Krusen and Admiral Byrd, called “Operation Highjump”. It was touted to be an expedition to find “coal deposits” and other valuable resources, but... the facts indicate otherwise... In actuality they were apparently trying to locate an immense underground base constructed by the Germans, before, during and immediately after the Second World War, with the aid of Alien Entities, which were described as “Aryans”. This base was allegedly located in Neuschwabenlandt, an area of Antarctica which Germany explored, and claimed, before the outbreak of the Second World War... In fact, Germany had done a very detailed study of Antarctic and were alleged to have built a small underground base there before the War.

greyfalcon.us...

This operation was also know to produce the infamous "Admiral Byrd's diary" where Bryd was taken into a subterranean area of the earth and given a message by an alien race for mankind.

I looked into this also but came up with nothing.......I was trying to link the Germans UFO technology experiments and the Russians capture of some of those secret nazi aircraft like the Luftwaffe, close to the end of the war.

Hhmm, I just came across something that said the russians had a project like the American Bluebook called Blue Folder, started in In 1968 by 13 leading aircraft designers and engineers of a brand-new aircraft section of the Soviet Committee on Space Technology and Exploration.......I'll have to check into this more methinks......

*edit* forgot to post link....english.pravda.ru...
*edit*

[edit on 22-8-2006 by downintheupside]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
O.K. now I get the "Iwanttolearn(please)" answer...

I've learned more about ufo history in the past few weeks than I ever really wanted to. Applause to the game show hosts.

This current question has pointed me in so many different directions. I've done a ton of research, as y'all have, and typed numerous plausible answers to no avail. I'm learning quite a lot, but... dammit. Let's move on to the next question, shall we?

Cut, Free?!?!?!?! C'mon let's get to the next question. Bribe HUNT somehow if need be. I'm sure he has a weakness.

(Cut... new sig... ewwww! yuck!)

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
LOL. The mods gave Cutwolf that new sig.

I agree, though. Yecch!!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Perhaps the great Gazoo can help?????

He always worked for Fred and Barney (when he was awake)

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Since the search terms aren't "googleable", it seems that one needs knowledge, not research skills, to solve this one.

Sad? Yes.

But, as The Three Amigos might say:
"Hey, you came looking for me, Dum-Dum..."

---Gazoo

[edit on 23-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join