It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Could it be related to Dan Smith, member of the Aviary and whose codename is Chicken Little?

CHICKEN LITTLE: Dan Smith, civilian UFO research/volunteer liaison among sources within the Central Intelligence Agency, the Congressional Intelligence Committees and civilian UFO researchers. Smith continually exchanges information and networks with key UFO researchers, serves as their interlocutor and shares their findings and his own with his sources at the CIA and on Capitol Hill. Undoubtedly, other "assets" and low- profile intermediaries of the Aviary operate for the UFO- interest community as its ears and surrogate mouthpieces among the general public.

went down that route earler zsandman i thin it was, whoever it was found nothing. free to try though I guess

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Have you investegated the disclosure project, dan smith, etc..

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Have you investegated the disclosure project, dan smith, etc..

Nop I haven't. but I don't know what to search, becuase the clue is all over the place. for instance it says no russians, so is it chinese, japanese, korean, or any other ethnicity in the world lol

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
O.K. I found references to the disclosure project and dan smith (a.k.a. Chicken Little) in a piece right here on ATS dealing with the aviary. In it, the article goes on to talk about SDI/Star Wars. Read this snippet from the article:

Star Wars (SDI/BMDO) weapons systems have ironically been derived from extraterrestrial technology. They are "made in America" and elsewhere in the Group of Seven countries. These weapons systems include: killer lasers, neutral particle-beam weapons, kinetic-kill missiles, electromagnetic-pulse weapons, tactical nuclear weapons, and plasmoid pulsed laser-maser weapons.

Notice, made in America and Group of Seven? Well Group of Seven referrs to the seven countries that helped with development of these weapons. G-7 (as it is more commonly known contains the following countries: France, West Germany, Itlay, Japan, UK, US and Canada).....Where are the RUSSIANS???? No where to be found....until 1991 when the "cold war" was over. Russia was then allowed to join and the group became G-8 or G-7 plus one.

So, does Little still refer to Dan Smith or something specific with the SDI program.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

O.K. I found references to the disclosure project and dan smith (a.k.a. Chicken Little) in a piece right here on ATS dealing with the aviary. In it, the article goes on to talk about SDI/Star Wars. Read this snippet from the article:

Star Wars (SDI/BMDO) weapons systems have ironically been derived from extraterrestrial technology. They are "made in America" and elsewhere in the Group of Seven countries. These weapons systems include: killer lasers, neutral particle-beam weapons, kinetic-kill missiles, electromagnetic-pulse weapons, tactical nuclear weapons, and plasmoid pulsed laser-maser weapons.

Notice, made in America and Group of Seven? Well Group of Seven referrs to the seven countries that helped with development of these weapons. G-7 (as it is more commonly known contains the following countries: France, West Germany, Itlay, Japan, UK, US and Canada).....Where are the RUSSIANS???? No where to be found....until 1991 when the "cold war" was over. Russia was then allowed to join and the group became G-8 or G-7 plus one.

So, does Little still refer to Dan Smith or something specific with the SDI program.

yea that may be something. I actually tried starwars earlier so I know that isnt it, but maybe it is something in that artical. give me the link to it plz

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s

yea that may be something. I actually tried starwars earlier so I know that isnt it, but maybe it is something in that artical. give me the link to it plz

just search for aviary here on ats....first result.

so it could be, sdi, g7, smith

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
am researching dan smith, have tried a few things, but no luck yet.

Damnit I give up.

[edit on 8/19/2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm turning into quite the authority on everything having to do with UFOs except for the meaning of "no Project, no Russians, but Little".

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
In case anyone's here, I'm currently looking at Heaven's Gate stuff. Perhaps the proper noun "Little" refers to Little Bo Peep. Bo and Peep, of course, were the leaders of the HG "UFO religion" cult. Anybody wanna explore that, too?

UPDATE: Came up pretty empty so far. About the most interesting thing was that Jacque Vallee wrote a book about HG and other cults called "Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults". Oh, well.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
In case anyone's here, I'm currently looking at Heaven's Gate stuff. Perhaps the proper noun "Little" refers to Little Bo Peep. Bo and Peep, of course, were the leaders of the HG "UFO religion" cult. Anybody wanna explore that, too?

UPDATE: Came up pretty empty so far. About the most interesting thing was that Jacque Vallee wrote a book about HG and other cults called "Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults". Oh, well.

I have been researching dan smith have seen some interesting things, but i can't get the answer it is in here somewhere though

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
hey man lets go to a room it'll be easier to go over ideas.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Can't get to a room. I only have about 90 posts so far.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was off reading and going in circles and getting dizzy.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Can't get to a room. I only have about 90 posts so far.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was off reading and going in circles and getting dizzy.

I can't go on anymore man. I have tried all i can try. My brain can't think about it any longer. I have actually gotten a pounding headache from this q man, and i never get headaches. I can't do it anymore right now.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hey I'm all moved in and I have interwebness and everything. BOOYAH!

Ok so I'm a bit tipsy right now, but I'll be back tomorrow to help out here.

Good job on 51-60 and updating the wiki everyone.

Catch ya on the flip side.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Okay, nap time for me. Yeah, that's right, I don't sleep straight through anymore. Naps. That's the ticket.

Catch y'all in a few hours!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Bright eyed, and bushy tailed, and back on the case!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Um did everyone miss the last post by downintheupside?

try swampgas.html

The clue disappears, that is the only word I can get that does that?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well, whadda ya know. Looks like that's the answer then!

So, next is something like "void" or "swampgasplease".

EDIT: No, wait a minute. It still says "Your response is incorrect".

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Woops. Can't connect to the game site all of a sudden.

Try:

apollo11
apolloeleven
aldrin
buzzaldrin

Nevermind, I'm back in again.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Tried them but no joy.
also tried neilarmstrong, onesmallstepforman.

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join