It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
its a blank page when i put in the answer, and a coupel hours back i put in answers, i was so close

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
hey androsal man..... Is it possible I just made the best avatar on ATS???? I think so.
anyways. I have tried a few answers, no luck though.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
thats a damn good avatar, and im going to watch tv and go to bed, peice

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Everyone is asleep, Alltheufoanswers is all to myself, I love these quiet moments of contemplation............ Procyon.. I'd love to just get one question right.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
Everyone is asleep, Alltheufoanswers is all to myself, I love these quiet moments of contemplation............ Procyon.. I'd love to just get one question right.

glaad you do. I can't get into doing it by myself

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
How do i get a cool avatar like that??, do i need a certain amount of points?, i'd love a bladerunner theme for mine...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
How do i get a cool avatar like that??, do i need a certain amount of points?, i'd love a bladerunner theme for mine...

I made it. I make avatars. if you want one u2u me and let me know what you want....

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Good morning cadets! How goes the war on Procyon?

No new ideas came to me last night so I reckon I'll start back at square one.

Tactics, that are non-military

Procyon/Blonds/Blondes/Swedes:
blockade
quarantene
teleportation
phase shifting
astral projection

Greys:
Mind control
hypnosis
telekenesis
inbreeding
genetic manipulation
hybridization

[edit on 8/18/2006 by zsandmann]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
good morning all and congrats on nailing the next question. I recall doing the 50 not fifty as well. mental note, the powers that be are crafty.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
some say crafty, some say sadistic

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The only way to victory is through the strength of your consciousness. When genetic or other manipulations are being performed on abductees, the Grays expect them to cringe in fear, and derive a second-hand high from the intensity of the emotions expressed. If instead of cringing in fear, an abductee can put his or her mind elsewhere, focusing attention on dynamic protective imagery of a religious or mystical nature, it decreases the gratification that the Grays are getting from their second-hand high, and it confuses them. Center the consciousness on something so different from what they expect that it puzzles them.

taken from cut's book on dulce

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
www.violetearth.org.au...

Draconian Reptiloids and Rigelian Greys try to attack and conquer the Nordic colonial world in Procyon. They fail, and use the excuse that it was all a mistake and misunderstanding. Incredibly, the Rigelian Greys gain the confidence of certain self-serving members of Procyon intelligence by offering to exchange advanced technology in order to make up for the harm done to them as a result of being forced out of their former home-world in Rigel during the Orion wars. The Dracos/Greys gain access to all levels of Procyonian society through a Trojan-horse type of subversion and infiltration. At a critical point, the Dracos-Greys carry out a sudden coup , and Procyon falls to their control. Many are killed and many, many Nordics are taken captive to be used as slaves or for biological/DNA sources for experimentation. Many of these mind-controlled Nordics are used to gain the trust of the inhabitants of other targeted worlds, including planet Earth. Procyon inter-dimensional freedom fighters finally liberate their people in the latter part of the 20th century [earth-time]. The three MAJOR interstellar superpowers in this sector of the galaxy continue to expand multi-dimensionally, wars rage, empires rise and fall into oblivion, whole civilisations are enslaved and liberated, only to be enslaved againText

Anything in here?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
trojanhorse
infiltration
mindcontrol

Seems like these are the greys tactics

ok here's the rub. It says Procyon, not Procyons or greys or whatever. So we need a tactic that involves the plant Procyon, not involving military actions. (See my previous list) I don't know if we need a grey tactic or a blond tactic, I'm trying them all. Anyone want to keep a list of things we've tried? We prolly would of seen that fiftyquestions sooner if we knew whateveryone tried. I guess it could go on wiki?

[edit on 8/18/2006 by zsandmann]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
the blonds of procyon seem to be peacefull but that one chapter from the dulce book details how the blonds would go about controlling a planet. Sporadic, uncomfirmable visitations with infiltratiion into top spy agencies in an effort to create confusion and dissention amongst the population.

I got nothing.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'll input it in Wiki if you tell me what to do?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
nice work

jet son

next question

answer is not:
elroy.html (george jetson's son) I had to try it

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I put in Wiki under current question, clue Answers that are wrong, i'll go back a couple of pages and input answers you have tried.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
johnlear.html

extraterrestrial, tower, height

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
OK scrub that i put it back to the jet son clue

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join