It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Maybe I'm nuts, but one of the links to an estrella video in that ATS posting redirects to an ad calling for submissions on the paranormal to the "the Book of Thoth" to be published next year. Here's the link I got redirected to:

www.book-of-thoth.com...

Can someone else pls confirm this and comment on the website for possible clues... There are a few (weak) linkages .... references to Nibiru, etc.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here is another link of alien species but I am sure it has already been posted........

MAAR

JSR

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Can someone else pls confirm this and comment on the website for possible clues... There are a few (weak) linkages .... references to Nibiru, etc. [/quote

yes that happened to me

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
yes, i finnaly just got done going through all the answers agin, man this is a pain doing that ahhh

anyways guys hope all is well

can anyone help me on what and where we are now, It loooks like we have passed on from question 43 and so on....

yay

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
somebody verify something for me...

type in dulce.html (assuming you're at the curent question)

does the following text disppear?

"current:
(rumors of the return to estrella holds witness)"

If so, then dulce might be a future answer.

edit: if this proves true, then it is quite possible that these next questions will deal with the military and aliens/ufo's. That would explain the background change and why the current clue is located in a thread that mentions an air force base.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
ok yea i got the same exact thing weird

hmmm

maybe it is

so can you help me

one where we are at now and stuff and all that

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
still working on current clue

subordinate aliens?

Found in a thread (search past pages to find link).

I'm thinking that the clue has to do with the greys and the military, specifically something in Arizona. I did find a site where a UFO crashed in Arizona in 1953. Descrption of the alien bodies sounds like the greys, except these were a brownish color.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
somebody verify something for me...

type in dulce.html (assuming you're at the curent question)

does the following text disppear?

"current:
(rumors of the return to estrella holds witness)"

If so, then dulce might be a future answer.

When I enter dulce.html all I get is "your response is not correct" without the current mission info as it normally does...that's strange.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
As a side note, I thought this post was amusing based on how we sound the "Seeders."

17 pages before I got the answer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Little did we know, huh?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
hey Iam so lost now, could someone help me in the area of where we might be at

what is the current belief on th ecurrent question at hand....

and how or what is happening within the game, i have seen alot change...

I know you guys do not know alot

but anything i would be so grateful for

-peaces-

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We're stuck on "subordinate aliens?"

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
When I added zetariticuli.html I received this message:

"24 hours, 43 minutes, and 38 seconds for correct response. "

any ideas?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
When I added zetariticuli.html I received this message:

"24 hours, 43 minutes, and 38 seconds for correct response. "

any ideas?

I haven't the slightest clue as to what that could possibly mean.

You were the one that created the post that had the green writing(subordinate aliens?), does that have any relevance to the game or are we all barking up the wrong tree?

[edit on 16-8-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
For the last time, yes, that is the clue. It is the same as the previous clue. We need to find "subordinate aliens?"

-Grumpwolf

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
OK still on the same question I see, someone point me in a direction I will help search... Just give me the direction you are heading in right now.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
OK still on the same question I see, someone point me in a direction I will help search... Just give me the direction you are heading in right now.

Well the subordinate aliens to the reptilians are the greys or zeta reticulians, but no luck so far. Could humans be the subordinate aliens? I've tried every "race" of aliens I can think of in relation to this but to no avail, so I'm thinking that a different direction is needed. It's hard to search for "aliens" or "worker aliens" without beeing flooded with pages relating to immigrants

[edit on 16-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
They also instilled the fallacy that women are lower in ontological status than men and
that they are to be distrusted and kept in subordinate positions. Polygamy, another
practice pervasive in certain ancient societies, was again based on the need for these
biologically “superior” entities to reproduce their kind as fast as was possible.

Possible? maybe it is females I tried no go, but maybe female aliens were called something different

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
For the last time, yes, that is the clue. It is the same as the previous clue. We need to find "subordinate aliens?"

-Grumpwolf

What is wrong with asking the guy if he wrote that green writing 2 years ago or if it is new to him? I am also 99% sure it is the correct question but i don't see the harm in asking the guy to confirm it. Read my sig and you will understand why i asked.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Nothings wrong with it. I'm just tired and grumpy.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I found a new clue.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

fast are him
ten off
onto thou hour
fast for hope roaring anew
age quick as the dour era
fear upon high
and seated tests

It is WOS's post and the links to the game are on the page in his post and anothers.

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join