It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalmStateOfMind
How did we get onto the subordinate aliens thing???

see sig

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalmStateOfMind
How did we get onto the subordinate aliens thing???

It's in this thread here - Click

Above the external images: "Does Luke AFB have visitors? subordinate aliens?"

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The "subordinate aliens?" clue came into play when one of the guys searched for the estrella question on the ATS site and found a thread with only one entry (I think it was only one) and it had the clue "subordinate aliens?" typed in green lettering beside a question about UFOs seen at Lock AFB.

P.S. Edited.......I am always tooo slow in answering....

[edit on 8/15/06 by FibroKat]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yup I did a Google Earth ATS search for estrella and got infinites post.

The green text is the same as the previous question

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thanks alot. I haven't been able to keep up 100% lately...work gets in the way.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Could the clue be related to the post in which it was found.

Hindsight being what it is, we all realize now that the previous question about Seeders was posted in a thread that dealt with the Pyramids. The answer was related to Egyptian mythology.

Now we have a clue posted in a thread about the Phoenix lights and Luke AFB.

Everything I found on the net says that subordinate aliens are called "the Greys" or "the Grays".

What if the clue is two parts....

Military, greys ? ...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ok, maybe it has something to do with independence day? Along the lines of the movie with Will Smith in it...aliens came to the Earth, and Will Smith and the US air force shot them down, which would also tie in the Luke AFB. Hmmm...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Hindsight being what it is, we all realize now that the previous question about Seeders was posted in a thread that dealt with the Pyramids. The answer was related to Egyptian mythology.

Everything I found on the net says that subordinate aliens are called "the Greys" or "the Grays".

Military, greys ? ...

The reptilian clue had nothing to do with the thread it was found in, afaik.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Military, greys ? ...

The reptilian clue had nothing to do with the thread it was found in, afaik.

Ahhhh, but it was related....check this out from the post where that clue was located.

The witness was asked for greater clarification of this and he said that the white lights appeared, from his vantage point, to appear in a 'V' shaped pattern above the main object, then the white lights 'went downward and into' the main object.

What TV show in the 80's had reptilians in it?

Why V of course....

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Your new nickname is stretch armstrong. That answer wouldn't fly on jeopardy.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Maybe not, but given the nature of some of the clues, I wouldn't put it past them to have thought that out.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

LOL okay guys dont get too heated. i think he's got a point though lets face it all these blind questions have to have something realted to were the clues are foun to give you a direction to go on

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I fail to see the relationship between reptilians and that thread.

I think this answer will be related to reptilians, but not that thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Couldn't -subordinate- be used as a verb, as in 'to control' aliens?

starwars.html
sdi.html

....neither worked

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i think this text has a lot of the previous answers so maybe it will be helpful
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Claims about the Anunnaki
Disputed science:
Reptilian humanoids "Reptoids"
Disciplines:
Biology

Core tenets:
Certain extraterrestrial intelligent beings, reptilian and humanoid in appearance, exist in and on Earth and have exerted (or are currently exerting) a profound effect on the development of human civilization.

Year proposed: * unknown
Original proponents:
John Rhodes

Current proponents:
John Rhodes, David Icke, Zecharia Sitchin

Zecharia Sitchin, an amateur Assyriologist, claims to have translated Sumerian tablets referring to an alien race which created a race of humans to work as slaves in their mines in Africa. This race is called the Anunnaki (or Abbennakki), and it is specifically stated that the "Black-headed" people of Sumeria were created by these beings by mingling the "life-essences" of "man and beast", often depicting an ape-like creature as the "beast". The "Black-headed people" were considered slaves in the Sumerian caste hierarchy. The Sumerian Tablets refer to the creation of the Black-headed people in the geographical area called 'AB.ZU.', which is said to correspond to West Africa.

The royalty was said to be a combination between "Dragons" and humans, or to be direct descendants of the Sun God, Shamhash. Contrary to the claims of David Icke, the Draconian Sun-God aspect of the royalty does not correspond to the Anunnaki, but to a different set of gods. Anunnaki comprised only 23 gods in the Sumerian pantheon, including Enlil (lord of wind/air) and Enki (lord of earth). Other gods were not Anunnaki at all, but were personifications of the Sun, or what were described as 'Sir', or Dragons, in Babylonian. This word, 'Sir', also apparently meant 'great serpent', and is related to the Sanskrit word 'Sarpa', which was also used to describe great "Dragon-Gods" who ruled over, and created, the original Dravidian culture.

Sitchin also suggests that the Annunaki probably still exist in some form or another, with some degree of influence over humanity. These beings are speculated to be either amphibious, reptilian, or quasi-reptilian, from ancient description.

According to Arizona Wilder, who claims to be a former mind-controlled subject of MK-Ultra (much like Cathy O'Brien), Zecharia Sitchin is in league with the reptilians as a disinformation agent. She claims to have seen him with other shape-shifting reptilians at many high level functions attended by the world's "elite." Her claim to have been a subject of mind control makes her "eyewitness" accounts suspect.

Laurence Gardner, historian and holder of many other titles (the validity of which have been debated), claims that a "Dragon Bloodline", a "Holy Graal", was created in ancient Sumeria when reptilian aliens called "Anunnakki" descended upon the region and created a royal bloodline through genetic engineering.

Stewart Swerdlow, a self-professed mentalist, claims to possess extensive knowledge of alien intervention in Earth-human society, and describes in detail the activities of a Reptilian race called the Draco, originating in the Draco star system. He also mentions a more benevolent Reptilian race called the Abbennakki, which, he says, created the Black race in Africa. He claims that this is supported by ancient Sumerian tablets, as well as the histories of the indigenous peoples of Africa, such as the Zulu, as well as physical evidence such as ancient mines which have been discovered by the Anglo American Corporation, dating to 60,000 years B.C.

i tried blackheadepeople.html but it didnt work

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here's an interesting page which lists alot of species of aliens plus grey sub-species. - Click

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here is all the synonyms for Subordinate.........

accessory, adjuvant, ancillary, auxiliary, baser, below par, collateral, contributory, dependent, inferior, insignificant, junior, low, lower, minor, paltry, satellite, second fiddle*, second-string*, secondary, smaller, sub, subaltern, subalternate, subject, submissive, subnormal, subservient, subsidiary, supplementary, tributary, under, underaverage, unequal

Dictionary.com

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I guess everyone quit then lol.... wow simultaniously

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm still working on it. Did we get kicked out of chat?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hunt was in chat but left b/c everyone was idle.

Come back Hunt! I miss you! I'm not idle anymore!

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join