It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:
JSR

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
has anyone tried "seriphim"

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What if there is a good reason why the question was located in Ancient and Lost Civilizations. Or why was it placed in a thread about fallen angels building the pyramids? Coincednce?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hey guys i have returned, and i see that we're still stuck on the same ? what a drag. i gues we will have to wait for another clue, i can't think of anything else i've tried everything from angels to weather modification experts.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by razor1000]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
hey guys i have returned, and i see that we're still stuck on the same ? what a drag. i gues we will have to wait for another clue, i can't think of anything else i've tried everything from angels to weather modification experts.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by razor1000]

I agree I'm feeling a bit bored/defeated now that Iv'e entered at least 100 different answers and have exhausted every possible link from crop circles to comets to ancient gods. I think we could all do with a slight nudge in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I hope the hint promised after 48 hours doesn't simply hint at where to find the question...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well I've gone ahead and posted a question about seedes in the Ancient and Lost Civilizations forum. I'd like to see what other members say the seeders are. See if there is some concensus. Maybe they might uncover a path we haven't taken.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Well I've gone ahead and posted a question about seedes in the Ancient and Lost Civilizations forum. I'd like to see what other members say the seeders are. See if there is some concensus. Maybe they might uncover a path we haven't taken.

And I've gone ahead and deleted it... That was NOT an "upfront" way to ask them... If you want to enlist the Membership, TELL them there is a valuable prize at stake and they are welcome to join the game and work together, please DON'T try to garner the info from them without letting them know what the info is worth.

Springer...

[edit on 8-14-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

And I've gone ahead and deleted it... That was NOT an "upfront" way to ask them... If you want to enlist the Membership, TELL them there is a valuable prize at stake and they are welcome to join the game and work together, please DON'T try to garner the info from them without letting them know what the info is worth.

Springer...

Very well. I'll rephase and post again.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

\

Very well. I'll rephase and post again.

As long as you indicate it's for the game, anyone is welcome to join in and help by collaborating and there is a valuable prize at stake I'll have NO problem with it.

Spinger...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Springer...

Geez, I thoght that the numerous (in your face) ads on this site might attract anyone who is bothered?

Isn't it your job to tell those same people of the prize? After all it's just a bit of fun for us (collectively) and asking others for help should not be frowned apon surely?

I'm not and I'm sure Freenrgy is not that competitive.
After all ATS is a good source of information and I feel that you shouldn't hold that against people.

I myself have'nt asked anbody on ATS for help, but I don't see the harm in this.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Springer...

Geez, I thoght that the numerous (in your face) ads on this site might attract anyone who is bothered?

Isn't it your job to tell those same people of the prize? After all it's just a bit of fun for us (collectively) and asking others for help should not be frowned apon surely?

After all ATS is a good source of information and I feel that you shouldn't hold that against people.

I myself have'nt asked anbody on ATS for help, but I don't see the harm in this.

Dude, don't sweat it. I've rephased the question and understand where Springer is coming from. Basically, he didn't want a solicitation for a possible answer without first notifying our fellow ATS'ers that the reason for doing so is to ultimately win a valuable domain or other prizes.

No worries. I figure each of us has tried dozens of combinations and have come up empty handed. I'm just hoping that another ATS'er more knowledgeable about such things can help point the way.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Springer...

Dude, don't sweat it. I've rephased the question and understand where Springer is coming from. Basically, he didn't want a solicitation for a possible answer without first notifying our fellow ATS'ers that the reason for doing so is to ultimately win a valuable domain or other prizes.

No worries. I figure each of us has tried dozens of combinations and have come up empty handed. I'm just hoping that another ATS'er more knowledgeable about such things can help point the way.

Thats cool.
I think we need a clue though. If the internet can't help us then who can!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaah! noooooo!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
''shhh i,m on air''' ''no!!!'' ''after!!''...

''AHEM'' TEST 123'' ''Ok springer.. You don,t know me but i know you''

''That,s all you need to know''

''I have your cat held for ransom''

''If you want it back unharmed, its gonna cost you $2,500,000....Or one clue to this flickering question''

''The choice is yours''

''BTW.. Don,t try to trace this line coz it,z not mine it,s emmm the guy next doors'''

''DOH!!!!!''

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Xeros,

I feel confident in saying the majority of staff of ATS isn't paying attention to this game. They don't know what question you're on, they don't know the questions, and they don't know when you're stuck.

The issue that happened was that a staff member, seeing a member wanting assistance with gathering information on a topic, assisted. Only that's not okay - and it wouldn't have happened if the intent of the question had been made clear. That's what Springer's beef was. It's all cool now. No one's insinuating you're that competitive, Springer took the action he did to make sure staff wasn't pulled into a sticky circumstance.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Xeros,

I feel confident in saying the majority of staff of ATS isn't paying attention to this game. They don't know what question you're on, they don't know the questions, and they don't know when you're stuck.

The issue that happened was that a staff member, seeing a member wanting assistance with gathering information on a topic, assisted. Only that's not okay - and it wouldn't have happened if the intent of the question had been made clear. That's what Springer's beef was. It's all cool now. No one's insinuating you're that competitive, Springer took the action he did to make sure staff wasn't pulled into a sticky circumstance.

Good point Val, I didn't realize that it was staff that was assisting. Sorry for my lack of awareness. I should have been more upfront for my wanting to know. Guess I'm a bit burned out from endless combinations of wrong answers.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Xeros,

Oh thanks Valhall I appreciate/understand that

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!

AWW POO.. FALSE ALARM

[edit on 14-8-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Seriously though i,m at a complete and utter dead end.. the question is just sooooooooo open to interpretation..

We need a clue PLEASE!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
more ideas

this is an informed but simple site with lots of possibilities.

I,m running out of steam.. back later

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I hereby commend a petition from anyone who feels that a clue is in order. All those in favour say "I".

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join