It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
farshores.org...

sum ideas

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
the main theme here is alien knolledge being tested so it refers to anything from games movies books or television, this also includes pop culture and things that the averyday joe wouldnt know. so i think seeders is defenetly refering to an alien species but which one....

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I am stumped. Iamstumped.html? Doubt it.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
the main theme here is alien knolledge being tested so it refers to anything from games movies books or television, this also includes pop culture and things that the averyday joe wouldnt know. so i think seeders is defenetly refering to an alien species but which one....

I've already tried "silversurfer.html" and "superman.html" as these both have references too the "seeders" but no luck

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
it just occurred to me that we may have reached the point of having to get unique hits to this website.... what do you guys think

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I truly believe

it would ask for them

it would be to hard for them to do that right now

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
it just occurred to me that we may have reached the point of having to get unique hits to this website.... what do you guys think

It would clue us in to such. We have a question. Lets not be sidetracked.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
when we do find the answer

will it be another question form

o and when is the next clue to be given from ATS?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
when we do find the answer

will it be another question form

o and when is the next clue to be given from ATS?

You're making me cry again
. As far as we know, the answer to the Seeder question will be input in HTML.

There will be no "clue after 24 hours" because the question was found.

There may be (and hopefully there is) some pushes in the right direction by HUNT.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ok ok, hey Cutwolf Iam sorry budddy

you are one of the strongest members in this game so more power to you

anywyas thanks to all of yall for the help

we will get this

but again, i wont be on alot thsi due to work and stuff..... so

but ill do my best

"Seeders" are going to go down.... w00t!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
ok ok, hey Cutwolf Iam sorry budddy

you are one of the strongest members in this game so more power to you

anywyas thanks to all of yall for the help

we will get this

but again, i wont be on alot thsi due to work and stuff..... so

but ill do my best

"Seeders" are going to go down.... w00t!!!!!!!!!

Ah I'm just messin' with you, lol. I'm insanely bored right now because I'm out of ideas.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Looks like we are at a standstill. I've gone to at least a dozen sites and the most basic description is that of aliens.

Some other terms for seeders

The Others
The Watches
The Collective
The Federation
Beings of Light
The Seven
Seven Ray Lords
Extraterrestrials
Atlanteans

and on and on.....

My brain hurts and I'm tired. See you folks tommorow.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
has any tryed somthing about the Greys

i always see that

see ya leter freeenegery

i think iam gonna start using some of my brain

ive out of it for a while well here it goes

iam doing this for you guys

Seeders

givers, takers, makers, enders, senders.....

aliens, others, us, them, gods, God, little grey people, evil demons, predators, pyhcotic aliens, Greys, the greys

ok i have not tryed these but i will

just brainstorming

yay yea!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So far, I have tried:

Elohim
Delphohim
Greys
Star Seed

All negative results. Sorry guys.

[edit on 8/13/2006 by Stormrider]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
check this out

and whoever lets just get this yay

www.crystalinks.com...

The term 'Ancient Astronauts' generally refers to extraterrestrials who
came to Earth and were in some way responsible for seeding the human race.

There are references to these entities in the bible, in ancient art and other texts. They are all linked with myths about creation found in all ancient civilizations.

As we search to find the truth behind the illusion, who created the human race - or biogenetic experiment - we look to those who came from the stars - ancient astronauts - creational gods - for our answers. All is theory, virtual reality, consciousness, and for the most part not proveable - subject to the interpretation of the researcher or experiencer.

Most of us would love to find evidence of ancient astronauts - be visited by friendly aliens who could enlighten us to our true creational blueprint. Throughout the history of the human drama - we find all sorts of evidence that makes us think, believe, and quest for the greater truth. They are all just myths, legends, and theories...

Theories about Atlantis often link sightings of ancient astronauts to Atlantean space ships. This goes to the ancient gods called the Zep Tepi.

In China we find theories about an alien race called the Dropa who left behind fascinating discs.

The Popol Vuh, sacred to the Mayans, unequivocally states, "Men came from the stars, knowing everything, and they examined the four corners of the sky and the Earth's round surface."

Brazilian UFO researcher Jean Alencar has noted that the mythology of this country is replete with descriptions and statuettes of beings endowed with the power of flight. The legends of Brazilian natives, like those of other countries, detail experiences of gods or travelers from the sky who descended to earth when humans were little more that animals to instruct them in the arts of agriculture, astronomy, medicine, and other disciplines. Alencar points out one figure in particular, Bep-Kororoti, a space warrior worshipped by the tribes of the upper reaches of the Xing River. Not unlike the heroes of India's Mahabarata, Bep-Kororoti possessed a flying vehicle capable of destroying anything in its path. His aspect terrified the primitive natives, until he stepped out of his "raiment" and revealed himself to be fair-skinned, handsome, and kind. He amused the natives with his "magic" until he grew restless for his land in the sky and returned there.

The Chilam Balaam, is even more explicit and states "Beings descended from the sky in flying vessels...white men in flying rings, who can touch the sky."

One of the strongest proponent of ancient astronaut theory is Erich von Daniken, author of several popular books on the subject. His best-selling Chariots of the Gods, published in 1968, argued that spacecraft landed long before modern humanity peopled the Earth. The ancient visitors carried out breeding experiments and produced a creature intelligent enough to have the rules of society imparted to it. These new beings invented agriculture and became the first artists, then created their own warlike civilizations. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by an atomic bomb. The Ark of the Covenant was allegedly an electrified transmitter that allowed Moses to communicate with the astronauts. Von Daniken claims that ancient astronauts - complete with space helmets - were carved on stelae at the Mayan city of Copan.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Checking out the book 'Chariots of the Gods' but this looks to be yet another dead end.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Years Ago:

450,000 on Nibiru, a distant member of our solar system, life faces slow extinction as the planet's atmosphere erodes. Deposed by Anu, the ruler Alalu escapes in a spaceship and finds refuge on Earth. He discovers that Earth has gold that can be used to protect Nibiru's atmosphere.

445,000 Led by Enki, a son of Anu, the Anunnaki land on Earth, establish Eridu -Earth Station I - for extracting gold from the waters of the Persian Gulf.

430,000 Earth's climate mellows. More Anunnaki arrive on Earth, among them Enki's half-sister Ninhursag, Chief Medical Officer.

416,000 As gold production falters, Anu arrives on Earth with Enlil, the heir apparent. It is decided to obtain the vital gold by mining it in southern Africa. Drawing lots, Enlil wins command of Earth Mission; Enki is relegated to Africa. On departing Earth, Anu is challenged by Alalu's grandson.

400,000 Seven functional settlements in southern Mesopotamia include a Spaceport (Sippar), Mission Control Center (Nippur), a metallurgical center (Shuruppak). The ores arrive by ships from Africa; the refined metal is sent aloft to orbiters manned by Igigi, then transferred to spaceships arriving periodically from Nibiru.

380,000 Gaining the support of the Igigi, Alalu's grandson attempts to seize mastery over Earth. The Enlilites win the War of the Olden Gods.

300,000 The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny. Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman; they take over the manual chores of the Anunnaki. Enlil raids the mines, brings the Primitive Workers to the Edin in Mesopotamia. Given the ability to procreate, Homo Sapiens begin to multiply.

200,000 Life on Earth regresses during a new glacial period.

100,000 Climate warms again. The Anunnaki (the biblical Nefilim), to Enlil's growing annoyance marry the daughters of Man.

75,000 The "accursation of Earth" - a new Ice Age-begins. Regressive types of Man roam the Earth . Cro-Magnon man survives.

49,000 Enki and Ninhursag elevate humans of Anunnaki parentage to rule in Shuruppak. Enlil, enraged. plots Mankind's demise.

13,000 Realizing that the passage of Nibiru in Earth's proximity will trigger an immense tidal wave, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending calamity a secret from Mankind.

hey look at this
this is technacally the answer to who seeded the homo sapien race

Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman;

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of at this point is to look at the thread the question was found in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The answer seems to be clearly "annunaki" but...it's not.

Also, the "s" could once again stand for "single post" somewhere.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Enlil agrees to grant the remnants of Mankind implements and seeds; agriculture begins in the highlands. Enki domesticates animals.

here we have the word seeds

as in make

maybe we have to search through ATS

for these guys for a post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this post is about seeding in ATS

continued a link to a book

graal.co.uk...

about all of this

here is some more sites

www.crystalinks.com...

www.webcity-usa.com...

www.davidicke.net...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Has anyone thought about translating the answer (Annunaki or whatnot) into the numeric code from 'The Secret Cipher of the Ufonauts'?

I tried a couple answer, no luck- but its a new idea at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join