It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So the "seeders" when we find them

will help us find the part of the clue to figuring out the question

as soon as we have the question we answer it in .html

and then we move on right?

sorry guys, but i think i got it now....alomost

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster

Ignore what the atufoa.com page says right now. All you need to know is ""What are the Seeders known as?""

Start .html-ing answers to that. When you have the right one, we'll move on.

Got it?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yes, That's what we're thinking we just need to know who are known as the "Seeders" The bold S must be an important clue

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
If he had already claimed it why didn't he just tell us the answer? I say he is banned from claiming any more prizes, two is enough for one man.

Cutwolf look at your last post, the Annunaki were known as the giants, i went back to the question and it was right below that as well so i just typed in giants.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

Please read past posts. I explained where I found it. As far as I know we are still working on the answer to the question "What are the Seeders known as?"...

This was the answer to the prize.

Please read the posts as it will clear up any assumptions you might have.

There is no limit to how many prizes a MEMBER can claim...

An no, I am not a leecher. In fact, I gave out 4 answers last night and helped Cutwolf with the u f o. question. He found the thread, I found the page with the answer/question.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Giants is not a correct answer. The way Freenrgy won was by cut and pasting the clue into the answer box. I have tried giant and was told it was an incorrect answer. It has to be entered as the previous answers were in the .html format and giant is not correct. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Of course there is no limit to the number of prizes a member can claim, Freenrgy. It's just a matter of principle to some people.

For example, sillinous1 won the last game. However, he has said that if he won this domain, he'd give it away to one of us.

But who's to say whos principles are right? To each their own.

nec dextrorsum, nec sinistrorsum.

Edit: Thats not a clue. Just means, "Do not get distracted." Wanted to sound profound.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ok just a thought

but i keep feeling these seeders mean like creators

on the farm, we have these machines called seeders, which lay out the seeds for a new crop, as we know there is speculation that we were seeded by aliens, hence intelligent design

but furthermore, the seeders could also be something we do or have done

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ok just a thought

but i keep feeling these seeders mean like creators

on the farm, we have these machines called seeders, which lay out the seeds for a new crop, as we know there is speculation that we were seeded by aliens, hence intelligent design

but furthermore, the seeders could also be something we do or have done

I like sunflower seeds.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
ok guys i found this site

its pretty indepth hey take a cool look w00t!!!

www.qtm.net...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Who were these seeders and what was their purpose? Interesting questions, indeed. Perhaps in a future article it can be discussed in greater detail

Wonderful.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Some ideas Ive had are the six sumerian gods which make up the "collective". S looks like half a double helix, 2 entwined snakes represented/represents the double helix, Crop circles maybe? I'm out of names of gods/alien species who could be "seeders" (as in sowing human life on Earth)

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Check this out....i tried some combinations but they didn't work. Someone else give it a shot.

Link to quote below

THE ELOHIM I

Q. I need to know more about the Elohim.

A. The Hebrew word 'Elohim' means 'Children of God' according to the Judaic scriptures. The Elohim are the seven Cosmic Spirits; the seven Spirits who sit by the Throne of God in John's Book of Revelation. They may be regarded as great Archangels, Builders of world-systems, seeders of races and co-creators of all the lower kingdoms of nature. They are also known as the Seven Ray Lords.

It is the Elohim who say in Genesis: "Let us make man in our image".

The Elohim are vast cosmic Beings who are the Architects of our solar system and all the worlds and dimensions of the intercosmic planes within that great Deity.
THE ELOHIM II

Q. I believe that the Elohim are just another manifestation of the physical illusion.The Elohim have enslaved us here with even lower dimensional illusions! Elohim was one of the many 'gods'; nothing great about them!

A.You are gravely mistaken here.

Have you never heard about the One: Tao that became the Two, and the Two that became the Three, and the Three that became the Seven and the Seven that became the many?

The Seven are the Elohim; exalted divine Beings of cosmic proportion. They are the Builders of worlds and seeders of races. They are the right hand of God, and it is they to whom Jesus prayed on the cross at Calvary with the words: "Eloi! Eloi! Lama sabachtani: Elohim! Elohim! How dost Thou glorify me."

That could keep us busy for awhile.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Another possible connection to the Seven

Link

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is an interesting source but it seems to think that there were six sumarian gods?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

The Elohim are what the Sumerians called Gods, and these are the humans who came from the Collective. They genetically altered pre-humans, and you are the results. Now you know the answer to one of the greatest questions of the Bible - why it says, "Let US create man in OUR OWN image." There were six main leaders of the Sumerian Gods, known by the symbols of nature they represented. They are of seven different age generations. Their symbols are the Sun, Moon, Water, etc. The last generation God was called Marduk. He assumed control of the Earth. He was responsible for ordering the creation of the Adamu (man), and ordered them to be used as slaves to give the Annunaki workers some rest. These events are given in Genesis, but not well explained.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
well what do you type to find the qustion

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
well what do you type to find the qustion

Nothing. Just know what the question is and get cracking at the html! lol

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Could it have something to do with the Sitchin theory that deals with this very topic?

Although he seems to refer to the same names we've been trying.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
this is what i've tried so far...
combinedgods
beings of light
The Twenty-four
extraterrestrial
delphohim...
great read here:
wtimmins.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Sitchin has recently put forth his own date for the next passage of Nibiru in the year 2085, but the date most talked about is 2012 which marks the end of the Maya calendar. Nibiru, the planet associated with Marduk in Babylonian cosmology, is a central element of Sitchin's theory. He claims it was a tenth planet, twelfth to those who included the Sun and Moon, which followed a long, elliptical orbit, reaching the inner solar system every 3600 years. According to his theories of Sumerian cosmology, Nibiru was the twelfth member in the solar system family of planets. In this theory, Nibiru's catastrophic collision with Tiamat, a planet that was between Mars and Jupiter, formed the planet Earth and the asteroid belt and comets. This planet was the home of a technologically advanced human-like alien race Anunnaki of Sumerian myth, who, Sitchin claims, survived and later came to Earth. According to Sitchin, they subsequently genetically engineered our species, originally as slave animals to work in their gold mines, by crossing their genes with those of Homo erectus.

Sitchin says some sources speak about the same planet, possibly being a brown dwarf star and still in a highly elliptic orbit around the Sun, with a perihelion passage some 3,600 years ago and assumed orbital period of about 3,600 to 3,760 years. However, scientists argue that a planet with such an orbit would eventually either develop a circular orbit or fly off into space. Scientists overwhelmingly consider Sitchin's claims to be pseudoscience. Sitchin attributes these figures to astronomers of the Maya civilization. However, a brown dwarf with a period of 3,760 years would be clearly evident through infrared and gravitational observations. In a recently published book, titled "2012: Appointment With Marduk," Turkish writer/researcher Burak Eldem presents a new theory, suggesting a 3,661 years orbital period for the planet and claiming a "return date" in the year 2012 AD. According to Eldem's theory, 3,661 is one-seventh of 25,627, which is the total time span of "5 World Ages" according to Mayan Long Count Calendar system. The last orbital passage of Marduk, he adds, was in 1649 BC and caused great catastrophes on earth, including the Thera eruption.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That is a very interesting quote

it shows alot hmmmm

hmmmm, the thing about this is very interesting

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join