It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i dont understand where you typed giants because i have tried it and came up incorrect

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
If he had already claimed it why didn't he just tell us the answer? I say he is banned from claiming any more prizes, two is enough for one man.

*1* is enough (grand prize doesn't count). You got people busting their butts to solve riddles, and then someone claims the prizes in the prize phase. Not to say he didn't contribute - because he did - but I know personally if I had claimed 2 prizes, I'd either give it to who I felt deserved it or defer it to the 2nd person to claim it. But, to each their own and there are no rules against it.

Ninjacode, I'm confused as hell as to where you put in "giants.html"

Where is that an answer? You're confusing me.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My brother typed it in as well and it said the prize was claimed too, i thought giants.html would give us the next clue but we probably have to wait 24 hours until we get it.

I wrote it in the entry form but it doesn't give me the next clue when i type it in as an answer. I came late so i might be missing something here.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Where are you typing in giants.html?

I'm at:

Your response is not correct.
15 hours, 57 minutes, and 13 seconds for correct response.

current:
find the next question on your own... you now know enough... the first to find it within 48 hours wins a Sumo Lounge.

After that, if no one has found the next question, there will be a new clue every 24 hours.

I type in giants.html and it takes me back to the same thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I also thought the answer would lead us to the next clue, hopefully Springer or someone can clear things up. Either we have to wait for the next clue or we have to find something else.

I am confused, the answer for the prize was giants so why doesn't giants.html take us to the next clue? We probably have to wait 24 hours until it will work. I don't see why the answer to claim the prize and the .html should be different.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It's not "giants" is it. I tried that more than once and nothing happened. What makes you think that it's "giants"? We are talking abour the Seeders right? Because I thought that was the next question that we are on.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Dude, you have 100% lost me. The answer for the next clue was NOT giants.

When you went to the prizeclaim form (achieved via clicking a link in a thread), there was the following:

?
[text box]

email address
[text box]

Under the ?, you simply copy and pasted 'What are the Seeders known as?"

That claimed the prize.

As for giants, I have no idea where you're inputting that. Giants.html takes me to "Your response is not correct."

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I didn't know what to put in the answer box, and the only thing that worked was giants so i thought that was the answer. My bad, i thought the answer to claim the prize was the answer to the question. It must have reverted to the prized claimed page when i entered giants.
Ok confusion is over, i still think the answer to the question should be in the thread where it was found. Sorry for all the confusion.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yeah, I as well. But I skimmed that thread multiple times and came up with nada.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
WHAT IS THE ANSWER FOR
current:
find the next question on your own... you now know enough... the first to find it within 48 hours wins a Sumo Lounge.

After that, if no one has found the next question, there will be a new clue every 24 hours.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
We found the question. Not the answer.

"What are the Seeders known as?"

That is the current Q.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hey guys can someone help me out Iam lost all the way from making our own question up

has there been yet any progress???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hope all is well

[edit on 13-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I found this page which might be of interest: -

The Coming of the Elohim

Unlike dolphins on this world, the Delphohim, or "Greys" as they are called, continued their evolution on land and have evolved into the most technologically-advanced race in this region of the galaxy. All life found in this region is from the same genetic blueprint. This is thought to be the result of the seeding of worlds by a single race with the same basic code of life. They are referred to as the "Seeders," within the Collective. They exist through, or outside of, time... it is thought.

One of the races they created was that of the humans mentioned above, who call themselves the "Annunaki" (ANK). Another is the human race found on Earth, who are referred to as "Tarans," within the Collective. It is the meeting of these two races of humans long ago that is the subject of this message.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT?????????

I typed in AGADOODOODOOPUSHPINEAPPLEFROMTHETREE.html

And it said

''Incorrect''

''Get a life you SAD SAD man''

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
hey guys can someone help me out Iam lost all the way from making our own question up

has there been yet any progress???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hope all is well

[edit on 13-8-2006 by ragster]

Ragster, Good to see you're back
Freenrgy won the bean bag thing. Refer to this now - www.abovetopsecret.com... the answer is after "Nibiru" and the question still remains "find the next question on your own... you now know enough... the first to find it within 48 hours wins a Sumo Lounge.

After that, if no one has found the next question, there will be a new clue every 24 hours." ignore this though and refer to the "What are the Seeders known as?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Have you found anything Xeros?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
hey guys

can someone show me the possible direction of where we are going???? so i might be able to give a further analysis of this

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Have you found anything Xeros?

Not yet I'm starting to run out of ideas along this line. Maybe we should focus on why the S is in bold. Maybe it's to do with searching ATS. I foiund a post by a member named S, but it was completely irrelivant.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
hey guys

can someone show me the possible direction of where we are going???? so i might be able to give a further analysis of this

This is the next question ragster - "What are the Seeders known as?" found here - www.abovetopsecret.com... and posted by "tHenExtquEstIon". We think it might be something to do with the Elohim or Anunnaki (Sumerian Gods) refer to my previous posts. Other than that we're a bit stumped.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The bold S is the key, clearly, but why? Ahhh!

Maybe something to do with spanish? sex? alien sex? spanking?

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join