It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Still at ref: 15, after two and a half hours. And no one on the thread.

This does'nt look good.....

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm here with ya!

Just put the site on Yahoo Questions. They all think its an advertisement or a scam though.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
well all we can do is keep working and spreading the word of this incredible game and everything

woo woo
yayayayayay

go to it
everyone

www.alltheufoanswers.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous1
I'm here with ya!

Just put the site on Yahoo Questions. They all think its an advertisement or a scam though.

Yeah a couple of other people have run into that too.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Nice, we are at 21 now.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well, that was a nice jump.

6 in one shot.

I just wonder where the trigger point is, to get the show on the road.

[edit on 8/5/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have an idea that the referals update in a time frame, if it is every 15 minutes 30 minutes or an hour, it then will cah in what has been done for that hour, i believe this could explain the wait.

anyways goodjob guys

yay

YES or NO hahahaha

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As I said earlier, it's hand coded so even if it is on a schedule someone has to do the html and put it up. Who knows what their schedule is though

I'll be in and out all night. I've told 6 or 7 friends to add the links to a bunch of sites they are on ... I honestly think there are now close to 50 unique pages that the link is on between me and my friends. Just need some clickin' now!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

begin...

ref: 22

Looks like they have an opening in their schedule...

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey everybody, I just got caught up with everything (not that there was too much to actually catch up on), and here's my idea. Since some people are having problems getting the link on other sites, why don't we try to post the link on different UFO/conspiracy related blogs and forums. If the person posting explains carefully that this is a game which will test and probably increase knowledge about UFOs (but hasn't really started until the link's passed around enough), then this probably won't be considered spam, and it will add a real value to the site (unlike the generic links that might be deleted soon anyways). There will also be a great chance that somebody will click the link, compared to before, so the ref count can go up faster. Just be sure to post it in the right section for forums (either the general sections, or a section for websites if there is one). I'm going to do that now, and I'll post a list of the places I posted on so there won't be multiple people posting on the same website.

BTW, "ref: 22" now.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
yep ref 22, her goes another weeks of my life, why do u have to make these things addictive ats

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
AboveTopSecret.com,LLP does NOT allow spam, hates spam in ALL its forms and will NOT abide ANYONE spamming the link to this game. Please remember, if a webmaster does not want the link to this game on their site you must not place it there.

While we are NOT in possession of any, we want it clear that a complaint from a webmaster about a player spamming the link to the game (and proof the link was spammed) will result in the absolute elimination of that player from any and all prizes, complete banning from the ATS family of sites and the great displeasure of The Three Amigos.

Simon Gray, SkepticOverlord and Springer
The THREE AMIGOS

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No iam scared to do the referals, I thought it was safe to do so....

What do we do now? This is a huge roadblock for and I have no idea what to do.....

we might now even be half way done with the links.....

could someone explain the proper way to do this so we or I
can continue with the game

[edit on 5-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
No iam scared to do the referals, I thought it was safe to do so....

WHY? Just make sure the website is cool with the link. Most are totally cool with it. Methinks you don't understand what spamming is, do a google search on the word.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The reference there is 22 and there was a pretty weird message when we type 1947.html.
I did some research about it and i found something.
Check it out:

The busiest years for Colorado-Wyoming combined were:

1947 (22)

www.larryhatch.net...

Something related to sightings maybe?
Edit: And I was thinking about it lately, the first common ufo report is a bright spot in the sky, maybe its something related to that.

[edit on 5/8/2006 by tunin]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ok thanks springer

it is all well now, just a little confusion and there is always with me hahaha

but well yes the count is rising the game is a great success

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Anybody notice the new tag greed? Could it have something to do with the 7 deadly sins?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

begin...

ref: 23

It's slowly rising...

So does anyone have an idea of how many we need?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hopefully the color of the ref# text will change as we get closer to the number we need like it did in the last game.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i am about to put it on my site. it might take a few minutes.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join