It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 13
1
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey Lady rat..
I think the Mods update the ref count at intervals..
I just sent 4 recently too so when they change the count it should step up a few.. coz everyone seems to be a right little bunch of bloggers




posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
ah I see. I know, blogging is the new hype, apparantly. :p I was gonna try to put it up on my old homepage too, but I'd forgotten the password and when I hit the 'forgot your password' button, I discovered I'd made a new mail-account just to sign up there, and I didn't even have the password to that. Muy annoying.


Do you think publishing the link on other forums would be acceptable, seeing as this is an ats game?



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yeah sure..After all they can win the prizes just as easily as us



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
can someone help m, explain how to reffer a site, to another site

and I still have this thing with the site about

It knows the exact words we are using, like ufo never comes up as
that is not the way to begin.


this box thing, it is not just a random word chooser, it is really smart or something, i never heard of stuff like this before, is there anyone in the internet buisness that has.


anyways hope all is well and we are doing well



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey there Ragster.. official word is that we,re at the referring stage first so any answers wouldn,t be relevent anyway.

''Question 1'' is begin ie begin getting referrals
when the suitable number is reached i guess the next ''question'' will appear


[edit on 5-8-2006 by AGENT_T]



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
okay ragster, if you have a blog for instance, post the site url www.alltheufoanswers.com... on your blog.

Then click that link from your blog, to access the game site. That would be a unique referral.

Understand a little better?



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
can someone help m, explain how to reffer a site, to another site

and I still have this thing with the site about

It knows the exact words we are using, like ufo never comes up as
that is not the way to begin.


this box thing, it is not just a random word chooser, it is really smart or something, i never heard of stuff like this before, is there anyone in the internet buisness that has.


anyways hope all is well and we are doing well


We're posting the link to the site on various other sites, right?. If you click the link someone or yourself has posted, you'll come to alltheufoanswers site. The site will know that you came from whereever this site that you posted the link on is, and the counter will then count that as one, if I'm understanding this correctly.

about the site knowing our words: have you reloaded the page several times with the same adress? at least when I do that, almost everytime the site says something different, which means to me that it doesn't recognize the words per se, but is just recognizing that the word is not the right one.

Hope you understood my explanations here, I know I suck at finding the right words and terms. If you knew Norwegian I could explain it to you much easier.



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rattus NorvegicusHope you understood my explanations here, I know I suck at finding the right words and terms. If you knew Norwegian I could explain it to you much easier.


Don,t worry.I can guarantee that your English is fine..You don,t want to contemplate my attempts at other languages..Sheesh



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The only thing I,m not sure on and I,d love someone to clarify 100%.. (Hint 4 HUNT) is that if I say.. post a link on blogunited...and ten more members did the same.. would they count as unique still ,Or just one web domain = 1 unique hit



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
OK.. finally we have some movement..Google now has multiple hits for ''alltheufoanswers''



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
The only thing I,m not sure on and I,d love someone to clarify 100%.. (Hint 4 HUNT) is that if I say.. post a link on blogunited...and ten more members did the same.. would they count as unique still ,Or just one web domain = 1 unique hit


A unique page referral means from a new domain. So multiple clicks on say blogunited would only count as one referral.



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Everyone need to list out the sites they have refreals on


we need to make a huge list of what has already been taken

there can only be one referal per domian

lets do it



ps:if there is a list, someone needs to post it on tinwiki


[edit on 5-8-2006 by ragster]



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
We are now up to.....


ref: 15



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I wonder how many referals we have to have, is there any thought on the amount of referals to amount od questions to be given or answered?



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
www.sulekha.com...
another one done

ref 15 now..

i,m pooped, back later



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I just noticed the thread title change.



Admin Edit: added the name of the game to this soon to be HUGE thread.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Springer]


From the first post here.

Seems like this game is expected to last much longer than the previous one.

So Members stock up on those canned goods, keep the fridge full, it's going ot be a long haul!!!

We are now on the GOOGLE map, as previously mentioned as well.

Good luck to everyone.



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
I wonder how many referals we have to have,


More than 15
Many more...

The path appears to be just ahead, the only way to get to it is to bridge the gap with links.
I can see the questions just beyond the gap.

Springer...



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Eh, I still think its a horrible idea to begin the game with referrals. Thats just being greedy with trying to get as many hits to the site as possible INSTANTLY. Referrals should take place in the middle of the game, so people are actually interested by then, instead of being like "The game hasn't started yet? Meh, whatever, I don't care about it."



posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiergraf
Eh, I still think its a horrible idea to begin the game with referrals. Thats just being greedy with trying to get as many hits to the site as possible INSTANTLY. Referrals should take place in the middle of the game, so people are actually interested by then, instead of being like "The game hasn't started yet? Meh, whatever, I don't care about it."


That's ok ... adds the same value to the site and it doesn't bother me. I'm still gonna be playing no matter how long it takes to actually get the first question


I spread the URL to 22 different domains, some of which probably have been done already (same as the last game). Keep on speadin' ladies and gents.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join