It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Answer them all. It doesn't matter if we as a whole have answered them. We're each a player and we each must answer them all if we're gonna try out our ideas on the current clue.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
To clarify, all of the answers must be entered (correctly) on every players computer.

You cannot jump right to the current question, without entering all of the previous answers first.

There is a counter that counts the correct answers that you enter, and the count is stored in a cookie on your computer. If you answer one of the questions out of sequence, you will recieve a message "incorrect response"

To get back into sequence, go back a couple of questions where you thought you had left off at, and click each answer again, one by one, and in sequence, you should finally get to where you should be.

hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Has anyone tried these letters in a computer language? I haven't seen it, if they have, but it's hard to read through everything when you've been away.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well, as Hunt___Admin said: I'm depressed.

Perhaps one more tiny little clue would do it? Is a small hint too much to ask at this point/period/dot/speck? Doesn't hafta be a giveaway, mind ya, just another cryptic clue is all.

Come on, amigos. How's about a hug?

[edit on 12-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
hey guys back on, while ur thinking go give an opinion on this plz.....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well that's fine, but yer no Adnan Hajj.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Well that's fine, but yer no Adnan Hajj.

whoever that is

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Maybe we have to refer to get more clues?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by executioner
Maybe we have to refer to get more clues?

nah someone already got it right and wont share the answer

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
well I guess i am the only one still trying come on ppl wake up!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The answer must have something to do with the Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts by Allen Greenfield. The questions and answers in this section seem to be in his book.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
The answer must have something to do with the Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts by Allen Greenfield. The questions and answers in this section seem to be in his book.

i'm not sure man hunt_admin said it was right in front of our faces

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
well, maybe hes reading the book

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
hey where are you all..... are you all quiters....... come on lets do this come on mech me and you will get it, get ur btt on here

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I just tried abovetopsecret.html since it's practically the first (one) question in the UFO game and of course it's continuously in front of our faces during the last days...

But no luck...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
I just got some applause for, I presume, my 10:09 post.

Not that that helps anymore than it use to...

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]

If you click the link in the applause U2U, it takes you right to the post you got applause for. Are you sure it was for your 10:09 post?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Since I post from a different time zone and I have problems setting the time correctly in ATS, 10:09 doesn't help much.
Can you please quote the applaued message?
Thanks!

[edit on 8/12/2006 by gedi]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
im at a loss fella's I don't know what road to take... I just know i am pissed at meta

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0sI just know i am pissed at meta

Taking into account that meta is not the alter ego of one of the three amigos, used in order to give clues, and has indeed avoided sharing the answer with the rest of us, RUINING the collaboration we all had during these last two games, I think it's totally unacceptable...

COLLABORATION is what got us so far, and I think it was the most impressive thing I saw during the games - apart from answering grok, klaatubaradanikto and other obvious stuff

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Almost finished watching the WEBRE video in case the answer is in there..

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join