It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
Yea I'm in the process of changing all the links to TFATE in my forums/websites to ATUA

IF everyone posts on some differents blogs/forums etc we can get this in no time.. it flew by last time once we knew how to do it,Its referrals not hits i believe

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
alienanderson, A lot of the older threads have negative replies.

yeahright first found the link to the site.

It has been confirmed, using the same methods that were used for the previous game.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUNT_ADMIN
In reference to this new game there is a number of things that have yet to be done.

And there you have it folks. Start spreading links.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
alienanderson, A lot of the older threads have negative replies.

Cool, I never noticed that before

It has been confirmed, using the same methods that were used for the previous game.

OK carry on guys...

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

In reference to this new game there is a number of things that have yet to be done.

Obviously referring to the referrals.

The HUNT has spoketh!!!

looks like we do indeed need a certain number of referrals to kick this thing off..

w00t!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
Are referrals when you link to a website from another website so that you get a higher page ranking in google?

Yup only unique referrals counted in the last game ... I would imagine we need to get that r counter into triple digits.

I already spread the link to the same 15 or so sites that I had the other link on. Let's get crackin'!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
If so, then anyone on ATS who runs a website need to make a link to www.abovetopsecret.com... to get the game going

This is the site we should be linking, alienanderson, to get the game started:

www.alltheufoanswers.com...

[edit on 5-8-2006 by antipigopolist]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

As many or more than last time?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
One other question for HUNT_ADMIN

What is the most effective LEGAL method..I ran into so many spam alerts concerning TFATE in my last endeavours??

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Click here and then click on the alltheufoanswers.com link to add to the referral number.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It has to be UNIQUE referrals. As in, only 1 click per site will up the referral number.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
Click here and then click on the alltheufoanswers.com link to add to the referral number.

It's UNIQUE page referrals. So as soon as someone clicks on it once, it won't add to the number with subsequent clicks.

A better way to look at it is by domain ... each domain only counts once ... so any link any other place on alien-ufos.com won't add to it since it's already been counted.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
gotch anti

HEY HERE,S AN IDEA!!

Why doesn,t someone start a thread in which we can post all the referral addresses ONLY!!

That way we can go through quickly and click on each new one that appears

Much easier to keep track of..Any volunteers..?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

Originally posted by antipigopolist

It's UNIQUE page referrals.

AHHH So you mean once you click the link to the quiz from the new place yourself it,s pointless anyone else doin it?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
yes...I realize this but if noone clicks on it for a day or so...then we remain one less than what we have. Get my meaning?

[edit on 5-8-2006 by antipigopolist]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm gonna lay this out again. I originally found the www.alltheufoanswers.com link in this post-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I got to the UFO Answers site the word "begin..." was there.

I use Opera at work. When I right clicked on the word "begin" a dialogue box came up where one of the options was "Go to URL" and clicking on that took me to-

www.begin.com...

I can't seem to replicate that from home with Firefox, but it happened yesterday and seems to be way too big a coincidence.

i haven't gone any further with begin.com, because it's asking me to sign up for a mail or chat or some sort of account when I click on [email protected].

So there you go. I'm 99.9% confident that begin.com is part of this game. Why else would I have been able to get there from www.alltheufosecrets.com ?

I just can't seem to replicate that action from ufosecrets with Firefox.

So that's where I was at 5:pm yesterday and looks like that's where it stands now.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hmm odd...I wonder if that was a temporary thing, because I don't see any link to www.begin.com in the source code (though I'm not an expert on that sort of thing), could it be hidden from the source code?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I'm gonna lay this out again. I originally found the www.alltheufoanswers.com link in this post-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I got to the UFO Answers site the word "begin..." was there.

I use Opera at work. When I right clicked on the word "begin" a dialogue box came up where one of the options was "Go to URL" and clicking on that took me to-

www.begin.com...

I can't seem to replicate that from home with Firefox, but it happened yesterday and seems to be way too big a coincidence.

i haven't gone any further with begin.com, because it's asking me to sign up for a mail or chat or some sort of account when I click on [email protected].

So there you go. I'm 99.9% confident that begin.com is part of this game. Why else would I have been able to get there from www.alltheufosecrets.com ?

I just can't seem to replicate that action from ufosecrets with Firefox.

So that's where I was at 5:pm yesterday and looks like that's where it stands now.

Isn't that just a dialogue that just sends you to a URL when you click on any word? For instance if you clicked on the word "cnn" somewhere on a page it would pop up with a Go To of "www.cnn.com"? I'm pretty sure I've seen that in Opera before, but I might be mistaken.

At any rate the whois for the site is not consistent with abovetopsecret, thefinalanswer, or the alltheufoanswers site.

Domain Name: begin.com

Created on..............: Mon, Nov 20, 1995
Expires on..............: Mon, Nov 19, 2007
Record last updated on..: Sat, Feb 25, 2006

So unless ATS planned to have this game since Feb 25th I doubt it is part of the game. Good thinking though ... that's how we're gonna have to tackle this (thinking outside the box).

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
...aaaaaaaand that's why I suck at these games. I'm clueless when it comes to all the computer stuff. Never mind.

>slinking away

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
www.begin.com...

That sounds very much like a standard Opera feature to me... and just a coincidence. begin.com was created 1995, over ten years ago and doesn´t seem to have anything to do with alltheufoanswers.com.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Truth4hire]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join