It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is ats advertising 9\11" a boeing 747 hit the pentagon"soo much?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Evertime i log on to ats 90% of all ats ads has this one by cathearder.If you really want to remove your soo called suspicion that ats is a counter intel operation then plz remove that annoying ad.cuz of one post by catherder people are realising that ats could be You know what i mean.Imo that post by catherder has opened the pandoras box and i recommend you to close that pandoras box(metaphorically)

[edit on 4-8-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If you also notice, there is the thread on the idea that the 747 info was disinfo that is an ad. This does not reflect the views of ATS, imo, it reflects the debate among members searching for what is the truth, even if it is only "their" truth. I personally never even thought of taking it as ATS taking a stance on the issue, as much as just advertising some heavy traffic threads.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Maybe because it's the largest thread on ATS and it comes up on just about any Google search for 9/11 conspiracies.

www.google.com...

Anyways, I see where your'e getting at. The thread does not debunk the possibility of 9/11 being an inside job, it does take away the conspiracy angle to the 9/11 Pentagon attack. It's just a very good, well researched thread that attracts alot of attention and visitors to ATS.

I suppose you would rather have the Queen is a reptile thread advertised on ATS

Sporty

[edit on 4/8/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I always though they advertise both the 757 thread and the Dis-info thread side by side so they don’t seem biased. Personally I’ve never visited either but I hear they’re popular.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
warthog911, everyone who bothers to pay any attention knows a plane hit the Pentagon.

What does it change? NOTHING. If people can't realise, it could still be an inside job on the basis that a plane hit the place. I am not sure I'd want them on ATS. They'd offer nothing to the site, because clearly all they do is place their head in the sand.

In fact, even if a plane did hit there. It doesn't mean files were not lost on "purpose". It does not change if bombs were used in the Twin Towers. In fact, it does just stop people from selling books claiming it was a missile with little to no proof.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

by sportyMb
I suppose you would rather have the Queen is a reptile thread advertised on ATS

[edit on 4/8/2006 by SportyMB]

Time can only tell

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I noticed that for a while there was only the " a plane did hit the pentagon" ad to the thread, but more recently there is another "a plane didn't hit the pentagon" ad, and I have seen them appear side by side
do you want the blue pill or the red one?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

why is ats advertising 9\11" a boeing 474 hit the pentagon"soo much?

it is not , next question

BTW : what the hell is a Boeing 474 anyway ?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Both threads are advertised side by side.

This is called fairness.

ATS is not anyone's "operation". If ATS is considered someone's "operation" because they allow equal time to two sides of an argument, then there is something very wrong here.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
They are advertised because there must be ignorance before ignorance can be denied. Unfortunately on ATS, ignorance is viewed as not thinking there was a massive conspiracy surrounding the 9/11 attacks--including but most definitely not limited to: aliens, government, reptiles, ants, monkeys, greys, greens, purples, cheese and hay.

'Tis the reality of ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

why is ats advertising 9\11" a boeing 747 hit the pentagon"soo much?

it is not , next question ?

as this is getting tiresome - i will put you out of your misery , it was a Boeing 757 got that seven FIVE seven

it states this fact quite clearly in the ad you are whining about

i guess its time for edit number 4

new topics

top topics

join