It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple Mount Tensions Rising!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Warnings from Islamic groups on Wednesday about Jewish people trying to reach the Al Aqsa Mosque have fueled speculation as to the safety of the mosque. Islamic leaders are worried that radical Jewish groups could harm the mosque and thus inflame the middle east to alarming levels.

www.haaretz.com
The Islamic Movement warned Wednesday against the possibility that Jewish groups would try to reach the Temple Mount on Thursday (The Ninth of Av) and damage the Al Aqsa Mosque. The group's warning follows a Supreme Court decision made earlier this week, ordering police to allow whoever wants to visit the Temple Mount during regular visiting hours on the Ninth of Av.

Two MKs from the Islamic Movement, Sheikh Ibrahim Sarsur (Ra'am-Ta'al) and Sheikh Abbas Zkoor (Ra'am-Ta'al) sent an urgent letter to Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, requesting that the government prevent members of the Temple Mount Faithful from reaching the area outside the Al Aqsa Mosque.

"Extremist Jewish groups may damage the Al Aqsa Mosque. If this were to happen, heaven forbid, it would inflame the region," the MKs wrote.

The Islamic Movement's Northern Branch also warned of what could take place Thursday in the vicinity of the Temple Mount. The head of the movement, Sheikh Raed Selah, said in a radio interview that the Supreme Court does not have the authority to rule on the matter.

According to Selah, "The Supreme Court isn't worthy of deciding on matters pertaining to the Al Aqsa Mosque, because Israel does not have sovereignty over it. Selah called on Islamic Movement supporters to reach the Al Aqsa Mosque on Thursday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

In an already violent summer in the middle east, nothing has the potential for raising the tension levels like this would, if the extremist Jewish groups were to blow up the mosque some how or cause damage to it in anyway the repercussions could be enormous for the region.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well, thank goodness nothing happened.

I do believe that the logic was a bit flawed in the argument though. The Ninth of Av (which was yesterday) commemerates the day the the Jewish Temple was destroyed. It is a day of mourning for Jews all over the world.

Additionally, when considering the architectual integrity and schematics of the area, it should be plainly obvious why no Jew would ever blow up the Mosque and why no Muslim would ever blow up the Wall. Numerous studies have been conducted that conclude the fragility of the site.

In any event, the Ninth of Av passed without any such incident so either nothing happened, or any extremist plans were put down.

Houses of worship certainly should not be targets, and I think everyone realizes that if any religious site in Jerusalem was targeted all religious faithful would get involved. Who needs that?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Back in 1999 a convergence of two dangerous groups made up of Christian and Jewish funnymentalists hatched a plan to blow up the mosque in question to pave the way to the rebuilding of the Jewish temple (on their part) and to pave the way for the second coming on the Christians part. Fortunately the plot was discovered and the ring arrested but had they succeeded it would have sparked a bloodbath. Sadly them members of this plot were totally oblivious to the carnage that would have resulted from their actions.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It also would very likely have resulted in the collapse of their own holy sites as well.

It's an unfortunate situation overall, but there's some serious structural issues over there.

One can only hope that the area never gets hit by an earthquake because the whole development will probably slide down.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Maybe one of the Hezbollah rockets will hit those mosques and destory them so a new Jewish temple can be built.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It shouldn't be a surprise to any of them, after the blantaint destruction that has occured on the Temple Mount, over the last years.

www.templeinstitute.org...
"In an unbelievable disregard for holy respect, scientific principles and simple decency, see what is permitted to go on at the Holiest site on Earth!"

The frantic attempts of the Muslim Wakf and the Palestinian Authority to obliterate all remnants of the Holy Temple, while at the same time disseminating the colossal lie that the Holy Temple never existed, belie their own suppressed awareness that they are occupiers of a house not theirs, and that time and history, those marvelous tools in the hand of the One G-d, are working day by day to overturn their conspiratorial intrigues:

"And they shall bring all your brethren out of all the nations for an offering unto the L-rd, upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to My holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the L-rd, as the children of Israel bring their offering in a clean vessel into the house of the L-rd."

"And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before Me, saith the L-rd."

"And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have rebelled against Me; for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh." Isaiah 66: 20, 23-24

Nice Scripture

And here's another link with further details and news articles.
www.har-habayt.org...

So, this concern "Israeli's" Have for the Area is somewhat justified. Afterall, the Palestian Arab Refugees, are doing everything possible to erase anything associated with David's Temple.

Aside from this, I truely get a litte PO'ed, since it is the Temple, MY GOD dwelt with man in, The Holy of Holies.

Go do that to any Pagan Worship site, and you'd be tarred and feathered, at the least. Just erasing it so it never existed.

Let's do that to the Temple of Zues. Turn the whole complex into rubble. It's just an outragous though.

And of course, there is that august group known as the Sanhedrin, and within months of this body being reintroduced in this earth age, they send out the call.

The Sanhedrin's Decision Regarding the Holy Temple, the Temple Mount, and Jerusalem
www.templeinstitute.org...

28 Iyar 5765

The Sanhedrin calls upon all groups who work in the area of Temple and Temple Mount-related research and activity, to begin to prepare detailed architectural plans for the construction of the Holy Temple, towards the goal of its establishment in its proper place.

The Sanhedrin will establish a forum of architects and engineers whose goal will be to implement this decision, so that detailed working plans are effectively brought to an operational stage.

The Sanhedrin calls upon the Jewish people to contribute towards the acquisition of materials for the purpose of rebuilding the Holy Temple; the gathering and preparation of prefabricated, disassembled portions of this building to be stored and ready for rapid assembly, in the manner of King David. These contributions will be consider "chulin," i.e., non-sacred, for the purpose of the planning and construction of the Temple.

So, getting a BIG LEGO KIT to build this rapidly?

And how rapid could this be?

"from one new moon to another"???????

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I will not be surprise that the end of times watchers will take matters on their hands and do themself the deed to force the fulfilment of propehcies and hurry up the rapture.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
One can only hope that the area never gets hit by an earthquake because the whole development will probably slide down.

I though you made a curious note here, and wondered about the following quote.

Zechariah Chapter 14
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Man, what a day that will be!

AND What does this infer??? "as when he fought in the day of battle". Would this have been during that conflict that cast Satan and the Fallen from their heavanly abode, to earth, in the first earth age? It is referenced in the Past Tense.

But it seems the area will have some earth shaking event in the future. Anything could be possible.

It also is worthy to consider what is occring today.

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:2,3,6

Should we really expect things in Jerusalem to ever change? It IS prophesized to be exactly what the news makes it out to be today.

Ciao

Shane

P.S. Oh and Marg6043

There is nothing that can occur, before it's time. Things will occur whether we like it or not, but we can not stop it from happening. Nor could we tomorrow, solve it, if we tried. This is why it's been the Same Old, Same Old for 40 years or so.

And this does not revolve around End of Times Watchers.

This is solely upto Satan and his readiness to unlease the Antichrist. This must happen, and it will be a Peace that will solve the Middle East Conflict for 3 and 1/2 years, before it's broken. (The Peace)

SO, no matter what you may believe Marg, End Times Watchers (such as Christians per se), have no say in inplementing anything. They can prepare for Battle, (if they do not happen to be raptured), when these things are seen, (as the Prophesies outlined), but they have no power over setting the stage.

Unless, of course, you maybe ALSO refering to the Illuminati, Free Masons, Templars, Merovingians, and the families of power, who have been managed by Satan and the Fallen for over 6000 Years. Certainly, they will have some say, since they have worked on this since the Dawn of Man. But I just do not consider them to be Watchers. More like developers.

The end result will be the same none the less. A Lego Temple Construction Kit being raised like the Quakers build a Barn. That day, or some short period of time, (A lunar Month?) will be all (the time) that is taken to complete the task. And this is an APPOINTED Task.

I trust you understand what I am suggesting Marg!

Ciao

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Shane

It will be not end of times and no rapture, everything in the bible or the old testament is the history, opinions, believes and interpretations of the same people that wrote it the Israelis.

When people is going to understand that the bible at least the old testament is nothing more than the dreams, hopes and ideologies of the Israelis and then taken from them to make sense of Christianity and to use it as its base.

No I am not a believer because I can not worship the God of another nation, any prophecy or so call prophecy will come at the hands of us humans.

We will be the death of our own human race in earth the prophecies will be fulfill with our own hands.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Rebuilding of the Temple Mount is already happening.

Right before our eyes.
The rebuilding of the WTC marks this event.

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Shane

It will be not end of times and no rapture, everything in the bible or the old testament is the history, opinions, believes and interpretations of the same people that wrote it the Israelis.

When people is going to understand that the bible at least the old testament is nothing more than the dreams, hopes and ideologies of the Israelis and then taken from them to make sense of Christianity and to use it as its base.

Well Marg, thanks for the response. I figure this will be just something we will never agree upon, which is fine with me.

You have been polite, and your response is direct and filled with you thoughts on the matter.

Myself, I agree, there is no Rapture, but the Book, I do believe is the Devinely inspired Word of God, brought forth through those He USED as Simple Tools to give us this letter.

And I have no difficulties with the Israelites being the Inheritance of God, since I would be part there of Israel. This, along with being Christian is a Bonus, but that's just my impression.

So with that said, again, it seems we will not see Eye to Eye, but that's life.

Have a good eveing and thanks for partaking.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane

Well Marg, thanks for the response. I figure this will be just something we will never agree upon, which is fine with me.

You will be surprise as how we may find into agreement on other topics around these boards.

Its just a matte of opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Shane

You have been polite, and your response is direct and filled with you thoughts on the matter.

Myself, I agree, there is no Rapture, but the Book, I do believe is the Devinely inspired Word of God, brought forth through those He USED as Simple Tools to give us this letter.

And I have no difficulties with the Israelites being the Inheritance of God, since I would be part there of Israel. This, along with being Christian is a Bonus, but that's just my impression.

So with that said, again, it seems we will not see Eye to Eye, but that's life.

Have a good eveing and thanks for partaking.

Ciao

Shane

Shane and Marg in studying comparative pre-historic symbols, comparative myth, comparative religion, iconography, modern laws of science and such, I will try to quickly summarize my findings in regards to east vs. west theology.

If we can agree one of the main differences is in the time line.
Western is seen as linear having a beginning and an end (Genesis and Armageddon) and Eastern has been described as cyclical.
But must we choose between them?
I believe because the universe seeks thermodynamic equilibrium, this is an over-riding law, so I seek equilibrium between the two dominant ways of thinking.
How about it resembles more of an epileptic spiral?
This spiraling motion occurs either as toward the center or away from the center.
Not unlike our orbits, our swirling galaxies, tornados and hurricanes. Even the smallest particles, bosons and fermions have left or right spin / rotation.

My investigation of symbolism also suggests that the Book of Revelations is not Bible Prophecy but the re-telling of an event that has a tendency to repeat itself…because recall in Genesis…yes in the very first chapter we are given the clue…
There are 2 Creation Stories.
One Creation story is describing the macrocosmic aspect of the creation and the other story thus is describing the microcosmic perspective.

Socrates echoed “as it is in the macrocosm so it is in the microcosm”.
The Kabbalists call these realms the macroprosopus and the microprosopus.
Tarot readers without realizing it, call this division the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana.

The Scientists call these realms I contend ‘Relativity and Quantum’.
Herein lies the quantum leap of intuitive growth, the path of the initiate I contend.
It is in recognizing patterns that extend through big and small finding the universe in a blade of grass.
Yes in the Bible I contend we find reference to the 2 Pillars of Truth, the Binary Relationship between Relativity and Quantum.

I go on to interpret the 10 Commandments using these laws and thermodynamics.
But it is a long thread.

If you like I can present my proof, suggesting that the Book of Revelations was an historical account replayed as prophecy.

Applying the template of science over theology, what I see represented is a waveform but in western theology that suggests a beginning and an end, what I see is only one cycle of the waveform having four phases thus being represented.

These 4 phases perhaps represented by 4 Ages represented by the 4 Evangelists > 4 Tetramorphs > 4 middle seasons of the 4 Houses of the Horoscope > 4 Hebrew Letters > YHWH and MOST ancient ceremonial structures can all be shown to be related to the measurements of the solstices and equinox…thus precession of the equinox plays an essential role in the myth of our ancestry.
I believe I can also without a doubt show that the swastika spells the name of YHWH thus it is also connected to the precession, and this is why it was connected to a heinous crime an attempt to marginalize its deep profound meaning.
The Bible is a manual for the steward (microcosmic man) to help him manifest an Eden within the macrocosmic universe.
Does it not suggest this could be the collective purpose?

And with great esoteric beauty I can show you how the 22 Cards (one card for each letter of the Hebrew alphabet) of the Tarot, the 22 Cards of the Major Arcana are in a sequential ORDER or Relativity to one another, and that this order can be shown to be the archetypes or metaphors that are the foundation for an underlying pattern.
Briefly the 4 suits of the Minor Arcana contains 4 suits of ritual magick, but the interplay between the major arcane cards and the 4 suits suggests things to be more Chaotic and random.

The key here to full awareness, the epiphany I offer, is to understand that in ALL of my above references to the number 4, cloaked in that number is the common denominator.
Esoterically we find the ancients knew about nuclear strong, gravity, nuclear weak and electro-magnetism.
They knew about the 4 forces that made up the 4 dimensions.

Let the Fource be with you grasshopper.

Namaste

Raphael

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Kachina]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kachina

My investigation of symbolism also suggests that the Book of Revelations is not Bible Prophecy but the re-telling of an event that has a tendency to repeat itself…because recall in Genesis…yes in the very first chapter we are given the clue…
There are 2 Creation Stories.
One Creation story is describing the macrocosmic aspect of the creation and the other story thus is describing the microcosmic perspective.

I would agree, although in the Genesis Account, there may well be three.

Genesis 1:1 is the First (Evolution to the Missing Link)
Genesis 1:2 to Genesis 2:4 through the first seven Era's, Spans of time, days, is the second (The Missing Links)
Genesis 2:5 and on is the Third (The Farmers)

And is it not in the Principles of Nature, to have these repetative cycles?

Four Seasons
Four Directions
and on and on.......

It is part of God's Laws.

That was a good line of thought though.
It sounds reasonable but also as I note, something we should expect to see.

As for Revelations, I do question that aspect, since the End Times, is not a repeating cycle, as for the conclusion. True, Rome, Greece, and Germany as well have played their parts for example, but the Time of Revelations is the NOW. We are told in several places, this "Cycle" (of Antichrists) would occur, but it is the Last, revived Roman Empire, that completes these sequences, and bring's conclusion to this never completed event.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

And is it not in the Principles of Nature, to have these repetative cycles?

Four Seasons
Four Directions
and on and on.......

It is part of God's Laws.

That was a good line of thought though.
It sounds reasonable but also as I note, something we should expect to see.

As for Revelations, I do question that aspect, since the End Times, is not a repeating cycle, as for the conclusion. True, Rome, Greece, and Germany as well have played their parts for example, but the Time of Revelations is the NOW. We are told in several places, this "Cycle" (of Antichrists) would occur, but it is the Last, revived Roman Empire, that completes these sequences, and bring's conclusion to this never completed event.

Ciao

Shane

The Hopi who descended from the 'Ancient Ones' speak of a 5th Emergence.
We are currently, according to their prophecy in the 4th.
It also coincides with the 5th Dimension...and the 5th element.
Hopi prophecy I believe to be a key to unraveling this mystery.

namaste

Raphael

new topics

top topics

join