It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the worst thing you've experienced?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I know anyone of you already had this experience. Like when someone screams at your beautiful face in front of the public, spanked you so hard that you already fell on your knees.. and anything crazy but frustrating experiences. :bnghd:

Come and share it here.

Now lets get started

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
the WORST was waking up in jail, spending 25 hours going from tank to tank, and then getting out and hearing my fiancee tell me she didn't think we should see eachother anymore.

that was a pretty bad freakin day.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Aside from the current situation in the M-E:

Having a heart-attack while on the table for a diagnostic cerebral angiogram and not "waking up" for several weeks. I'll give it a full 5 stars for spiritual-realization and zero-stars for enhancement of physical well-being.

Victor K.

* Falling off a racebike at 200+K (whatever a buck-forty-ish is) wasn't (and is never, "Mad day" - IOM '89) as much fun as one might think either... white knuckles - big eyes.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
being dumped infront of 400 people, its pretty great actually hahahaa

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Busted by a cop for smoking pot and having to pay the bugger my whole month's salary in bribes to avoid jail time.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Traveling on a 6 nation tour of the Middle East, without ever experiencing "the traveling crud" until I got back to the USA. I took the first sip of local water in Dallas Texas . . . all of the buggies in my gut had switched to M.E. buggies, and the first swallow of USA tapwater killed them off.

I had "the pinwheel." for about 4 days.

Yes, it's where you have projectile vomiting coupled with projectile diarhea. Your roomates eventually lock you in a shower stall.

I prayed and prayed for death, but it just wouldn't come.

I eventually wound up in the hospital. They gave me huge, gumball looking pills to regrow the acidophilus (good germies) in my bowel, and I had to eat 2 cups of live culture yogurt every 4 hours.

I lost about 30 pounds in a week, and I swear it permanently damaged my health.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Breaking my 4th, 5th, and 6th vertabra six weeks after my second daughter was born, during a recreational hockey game. The resulting swelling in my spinal cord damaged 2cm. of my spinal cord making me a 4/5 Quad. (1994)

The second worst thing was having G.Bush basically destroying any hope I may have had, and I don't mean Stem Cell research policy. Any research funding is at an all time low, meanwhile the rich get richer

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Depression and lonliness

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dno117
Depression and lonliness

I feel your pain, my friend. Been there many times and still am, sometimes, despite the meds.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As for my part, it would probably be a toss up between the premature death of two sons, and the death of my father. On second thought, the first experience was far worse than anything I ever hope to live through again.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
damn
I was going to say having my wisdom teeth removed, but you took the cake.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I thought it was having to tell my wife her dad had died. Then it was being told my dad had died.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The worst was watching my friends body being taken to a car after he drowned in the river. Even after people tried to save him, he died at the beach, or on his way to the hospital, and I never saw him again.

That was the worst, and we were only kids at the time. :shk:

It brings tears to my eyes just to think about it today, and this happened over 30 years ago.
Some things you never get over, and I still miss him.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I went completely blind for a couple of months, that was pretty awful.

Then I found out that a friend of mine was a child molester. I had to turn him and and testify at his trial. You think you know people....

I must say though, as bad as those things were, they challenged me and I survived and grew as a person. I like who I am now, and I wouldn't be who I am without my past experiences.

Over all, I guess I don't have much to complain about.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Damn.

You people posted some intensely personal experiences, and horrific obstacles as well. Hats off to those of you willing to reveal so much of your selves, as well as to those bearing heavy burdens.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow

I must say though, as bad as those things were, they challenged me and I survived and grew as a person. I like who I am now, and I wouldn't be who I am without my past experiences.

They say,"Whatever does not kill you, makes you stronger", and I guess that's true; the tragedies and obstacles in my life have made me a stronger person, both emotionally and spiritually. I guess everything happens for a reason.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I was going to say, "whatever doesn't kill you . . . leaves you with a huge hospital bill and a weakened constitution."

But I like your version better.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Running into a non moving truck on my racing bike after hitting a speed bump...

Broke the truck and cops got called..

Hitting the truck and flying was fun though ^_^ Im not one to get hurt lol :bnghd: RAWR HEADBANGIN

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i had the house to myself and i was in the backyard alone. it got gusty in 5 minutes like it does in calgary... closed the door with my keys still in it on the inside, and locked me out.

had to walk a frikkin kilometer to my brothers work to get his keys, walk back, in the gusty wind and flip flop sandals to open the god dam door again. stupid wind.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
waking up half naked next to my best friend and not remembering what happened the night before

that what happens when you drink too much

:w::w::w::w:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join