It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pheonix Sniper Strikes Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
CNN

The death of a woman who was gunned down while walking has been linked to a serial killer believed responsible for dozens of random shootings across metropolitan Phoenix, police said Thursday.Robin Blasnek, 22, was walking to her boyfriend's home in Mesa, a suburb east of Phoenix, at about 11:15 p.m. Sunday when she was gunned down.

...the so-called "Serial Shooter" is responsible for three dozen shootings of people, as well as dogs and horses.

Very sad..36 people so far have been killed by this nut. Hopefully they will be caught before he can strike again

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
... before this becomes a daily occurence.

I'm NOT looking forward to that btw. And there is nothing to say who will actually be doing the shooting. But, its the easiest way to disrupt the lives of the people who live in the region and strike with "terror" in to their hearts. I have a VERY bad feeling that IF Iran is attacked and drawn in to a war that their agents already placed in the US will declare open season on the average citizen (and unfortunetly lose any support they had for their right to exist without western interference in the process) .. which wil be a sad day indeed for the entire world.

WHY anyone would want to randomly gun down people who haven't hurt anyone else is beyond me when there are SO MANY PEOPLE out there that we'd ALL be better off without and we all know it. I mean if you are going to go on a shooting rampage, get a list of convicted repeat child molesters (since their listed in a national registry) and you can expect at the most a half hearted effort by the police to actually find you.

-VMX

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Major X
I have a VERY bad feeling that IF Iran is attacked and drawn in to a war that their agents already placed in the US will declare open season on the average citizen (and unfortunetly lose any support they had for their right to exist without western interference in the process) .. which wil be a sad day indeed for the entire world.

Please tell me, you are not thinking that Iran has placed snipers and cells in America

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone see this as odd?

First, we have a sniper in Washington D.C...

Second, we have a sniper in Indiana...

Maybe the 2nd and 3rd should be switched in timing

Third, we have a sniper in Arizona...

Why would so many people be "sniping" innocent civilians?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
They got the SOBs responsible.

www.azcentral.com...

... if you head down there you can ask them yourself I guess.

I think it probably has to do with some "Hey look, I hold people lives in the palm of my hand - I am a God." type of thing.

MAYBE it was some form of ritual sacrifice (in their sick minds).

Who knows. We'll never, ever really know why people would do this to each other. I mean if you're looking for a shooting challenge... go hunt something in the wild, as people.. aren't that difficult of targets.. specially 10 year old boys out playing.

Not in a million years will anything like this ever make sense really.

-VMX

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yes, it will be interesting to hear what motivated them.. if these are the snipers.

Video games are one big inspiration.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ironic, ain't it...

The men, apprehended at a gated apartment complex in Mesa late Thursday...

source

They can go out into the public after their prey, then go home to the security of a gated environment.

The suspects were expected to be taken to Maricopa County jail later in the morning, officials said.

Guess the good Sheriff Arpaio will be taking care of their new GATED digs.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You know INFINATE... I would tell you that I believe there is a good chance that IRAN has placed SNIPER TEAMS in the USA... but because you made THIS STATEMENT on another thread of mine...

well, if you guys dont have FBI files...

You do now

I don't want to tell you ANYTHING I THINK ABOUT NOW... because GOD ONLY KNOWS what you ment by that statement. But IT REALLY seems as though YOU must have had something to do with it.. because otherwise the FBI could care less about what I talk about... and btw.. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT .

HOWEVER, god only know (he and the FBI) what they will think about THE REST OF YOU.

(yes folks... THIS is what INFINATE SAID..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...notice how it suggests that HE HAS knowledge of this fact, in other words HE MADE A CALL TO RAT ME and OTHERS in the discussion OFF... he's a rat.. until he states other wise.. NOT TO MENTION that the MODS didn't look in to this possiblity himself... HE MAY even be an agent... who knows)

The threat alone I feel is enough for a ban... but I mean... what does that matter as he'll just put together another account and continue to call the FBI and waste their time... I can just picture the next call to them...

"YEAH HI! FBI!? K.. there is this guy on a mesage board for kiddie conspiracy theroists.. and he thinks there maybe Iranian sniper teams in the USA! Can I get my REWARD now?"

You have NO IDEA I don't think how baddly you just *messed this site up. Your statement you made is ALL IT TAKES to make EVERYONE afraid to speak and use their FREEDOM TO SPEAK as it was MENT TO BE...

SO no... I'm TOO AFRAID NOW TO TELL YOU WHAT I THINK.

God only knows (well, God and THE FBI APPARENTLY) ... what you'll say to them about what I THINK ..

MOD... DO SOMETHING... kill my account or his.

Just remember whos been writing exclusively (well written too) for this site for many years now...

.... NEVER have I been or had to deal with the threat of some kiddie making life difficult for me because of the THOUGHTS I've put to a message board.

BUT I GUESS THESE ARE THE TIMES WE LIVE IN NOW.

Time for me to rethink the time I spend here. IN FACT... I don't really want to hang out on a message board... where some kid has been hired by the FBI to rat its members off when they exercise their freedom of speech... OR EVEN SUGGEST that we have been ratted off and now have FBI files...... and I'm SUPER PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

I use to like this place... I'm not so sure anymore.

I'm begining to think that ATS might be a total set up. YOU SHOULD ALL rethink your time you spend here I believe....

... with WW3 looming, we ALL have no idea what to believe as far as what little pukes might have been hired to do now.

Goddamit.

-VMX

(Mod Edit: Profanity - Personal Insults)
[edit on 8-8-2006 by Vis Major X]

[edit on 8-8-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain you missunderstand what Infinite ment.

By talking about terror scenario's, you can very well become subject to a profiling and the construction of an FBI file under your name.

NSA is filtering and checking all data traffic going trough AT&T.
AT&T is nwo buying UUnet, and like that, most, if not all, internet traffic in the US is monitored by the NSA, analyzed and when you talk about the things you talked about in that thread, there's a good chance you'll get flagged.

Anyways, Vis Major X, cool it down dude and don't take a joke/observation like Infi's personal or serious, you'll look like an ass.

ps.: use a bit less CAPS in your posts dude, all the incoherent screaming makes you look like a 10 year old schizo before you even get to making an ass out of yourself.

(For whoever reads what I said and doesn't see the posts of the user "Vis Major X", I'm not going nuts, hes just on global ignore most likely for the reasons I stated above (CAPS useage and pulling conclusions about a comment Infinite made out that make no sence.)

Now, on topic, 36 people, dogs and horses were shot, but are you sure 36 died and how many were people, how many were dogs and how many were horses??

[edit on 8/8/06 by thematrix]

[edit on 8/8/06 by thematrix]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
I'm fairly certain you missunderstand what Infinite ment.

By talking about terror scenario's, you can very well become subject to a profiling and the construction of an FBI file under your name.

Just an FYI to everyone on ATS. The F.B.I. has had a file on you since the day you were born.

That's thanks to J Edgar Hoover having ran the F.B.I.

It's what gets put into it after you're born that is important.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Major X
They got the SOBs responsible.

www.azcentral.com...

... if you head down there you can ask them yourself I guess.

I think it probably has to do with some "Hey look, I hold people lives in the palm of my hand - I am a God." type of thing.

MAYBE it was some form of ritual sacrifice (in their sick minds).

Who knows. We'll never, ever really know why people would do this to each other. I mean if you're looking for a shooting challenge... go hunt something in the wild, as people.. aren't that difficult of targets.. specially 10 year old boys out playing.

Not in a million years will anything like this ever make sense really.

-VMX

My point was not that isn't it odd about the snipers as in "dude this is odd" it was in the context of "isn't this odd how this has never happened where we've had 3 snipers roaming across the United States...ever".

You don't just have snipers roam our countryside for no reason.
This is one of the precursors to a coming Second Civil War in America.

You might not understand this, but I do and I am sure others here do too.

You see, when a country, especially the size of the United States has people becoming more and more disobediant to civil order, you've got a problem brewing.

I can use the analogy of a car breaking down. If you're temperature gauge begins going into the red, you know you've got a problem. If might be the thermostat is sticking, it might be that the radiator has a hole in it, but there is a problem.

The same can be said for a country. If people start pulling out their hunting rifles, not once, not twice, but three times...you've got a problem.

Let us also not forget, other forms of civil unrest...like the black man that was dragged behind a bunch of rednecks truck in Texas several years ago.

Or what about Columbine?

These are precursors to things to come. And this is only in our country. Think about all the things happening in the rest of the world.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

join