It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Evolution Conservatives Lose Control Of State Board Of Education

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have heard of these individuals in the past, but thier statements of what "Evolution" really is from thier point's of views was fascinating and totally goes against our belief in the motto of "Deny Ignorance".
Though I do not pull sides of the "Evolution" standards or belief's, it is really strange to have to be so trivial in our school systems, "No matter where they are located in the USA??..." Any thought's folk's?

Conservative Republicans who pushed anti-evolution standards back into Kansas schools last year have lost control of the state Board of Education once again

Source:
www.cbsnews.com...

I have read a lot of threads here at the ATS forums dealing back and forth with this topic, but is it really so "Important" to have to drag it to our school's and our children? Even we don't have the "True Answer's" even if our kid's asked for one....

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I knew this was going to happen. Not all Kansas residence are idiots. They still have alot of house cleaning to do. Still alot of corruption that needs to be cleaned up. Like in Linn county where the drinking water is unfit for human consumption. It has gone from bad to deadly. The jail has black mold growing in it. The pollice are corrupted , I have seen this with my own eyes. I have seen a police officer ( Steve Vince ) stand and watch as another two men destroy private property and do nothing about it.
The prosecuting attorney will not do his job, he will not bring his friends up on valad charges. I not talking about his officer friends either.

I am sorry Allred5923 if you feel that I hijacked your thread.

new topics

join