It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invitation to Debate 9/11 Commision's Findings by the Commision Itself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting, and I wonder what this means to the people opposite of the "fringe":

Quote from the 9/11 Commision Report Executive Summary:

"We call on the American people to remember how we all felt on 9/11, to remember not only the unspeakable horror but how we came together as a nation-one nation. Unity of purpose and unity of effort are the way we will defeat this enemy and make America safer for our children and grandchildren.

We look forward to a national debate on the merits of what we have recommended, and we will participate vigorously in that debate."

Second to and last paragraphs of summary.

source:

www.9-11commission.gov...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Not sure but strikes me as having more to do with some Congressional kind of debate rather than one open to the public. And honestly I'm glad that they didn't have any public debate back then, as more scientific looks from the conspiracy angle are just now signing on, aside from people like Hoffman.

The Commission on the collapses was ridiculous, and they didn't even freaking mention WTC7. Reported the WTC Towers as essentially having no core structure at all, etc.

I seriously doubt they'd have been up for any real debate there, except against the stupid old farts in our Congress, that were raising more hell about how our investigations were cut short and no arrests were made before the attacks than anything else.

join