It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even the French condemning Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I mean how stupid is Armanaskwehfjad? This guy is so freaking dumb, but then again its probably the gene pool and not all his doing. You know its bad when the French condemn you.

He says for there to be peace in the ME then Israel needs to be detroyed.

www.haaretz.com...

Boycott ARABS

[edit on 3-8-2006 by princeofpeace]

Mod edit: Fixed the typo in the title.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Its funny, on one hand the French are praising Iran for being a great country

In the region there is of course a country such as Iran — a great country, a great people and a great civilization which is respected and which plays a stabilizing role in the region,” he said.

Read this thread: politics.abovetopsecret.com...

The French are contradicting themselves, Oone minute Praising Iran up, the next condemmin them. What have the western countries come to nowdays.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well...it is the French

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Are not the French refering to the history of the persian area when they praise them? Persia has a LONG history.... this probably what the French meant.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Are not the French refering to the history of the persian area when they praise them? Persia has a LONG history.... this probably what the French meant.

At the risk of giving Pop points for posting in his thread...

I doubt PoP cares for what you said above XphilesPhan. He has already marked himself as a bigot, racist and, with the deliberate, childish, misspelling of names, he has branded himself a fool too.

Maybe we would take his arguments more seriously if he at least attempted to have an adult conversation.

new topics

top topics

join