It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you choose a thread category?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I should probably know this by now but how do you choose a category to put a new thread in? Is the only way to go on another thread in the category you want? (like i have now)???

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Forum subjects and descriptions are all found on the homepage.Abovetopsecret.com

If you can't find a forum that fits the thread you would like to start then take a look at BTS and PTS.

Belowtopsecret.com
Politics @ ATS

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thanks for that umbrax

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've often thought it would be a good idea to have some kind of drop down box which allows users to select from the 'new thread' screen? Call me lazy but it can be an annoyance going around the houses!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
I've often thought it would be a good idea to have some kind of drop down box which allows users to select from the 'new thread' screen? Call me lazy but it can be an annoyance going around the houses!

LAZY!!!!

fiftyfifty, always try to choose the forum you think is most closely related to your subject matter, however don't worry if you're not sure.. start your thread and one of your friendly neighborhood mods will move to the correct home for you.

top topics

join