It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Tesla Books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Can any of you recommend some really good Tesla books out there? I would like to study his life, and his works, particularly his more secret papers. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i found one at Barnes and Noble the other day, damn i cant think of the name, #*&$*#. Oh wel, it was in the Science/ Technology i think. Oh well, there are some out there, it's kinda hard to find them at smaller stores/libraries.
good luck

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Search Amazon I'm sure there are many. There are many more sites with info on the great man surfacing everyday. Should do this myself frankly. The world is being reaquainted to its smartest ever person (I believe).

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thanks TN. I went to Amazon, but to quote something I heard one time, it is like sipping from a firehose. Just thought some folks here might have read a few and could recommend some good ones.

Originally posted by THENEO
Search Amazon I'm sure there are many. There are many more sites with info on the great man surfacing everyday. Should do this myself frankly. The world is being reaquainted to its smartest ever person (I believe).

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
"The Tesla Papers" by Tesla Edited by David Hatcher Childress

This is a great book I have read

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Great, thank you!!!! What about "The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla" by Tim Swartz, Timothy Beckley?

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by postings
Great, thank you!!!! What about "The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla" by Tim Swartz, Timothy Beckley?

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Haven't heard of this... but I remember a program on pbs regarding teslas "lost" fbi documents... check that out.

www.pbs.org (search for tesla)

Also you should check out the book
"The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman" 8th edition

This deals with Free Energy and how it has been possible for years, just the Oil companies are holding back production

top topics

join