It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am now aware and open to new ideas!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Greetings,

I am a new member(obviously) and man am I happy to be here. I've only recently become open to many of the ideas presented on this site and am eager to learn more about all of them. I have particular interest in ufologie and the military; the later mostly due to growing up around it. My eyes were opened only a few days ago when my father, ex-Air Force NCOIC, relayed to me some information about his proir career that I found quite desturbing. Now I am eager to learn what else I haven't be told as a citizen of these united states. In closing let me just say agian how happy I am to be here were free exchange is encourged and not seen as abnormal.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by NOMADSR1000]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here. Everyone is pretty friendly here so just ask anyone if you have questions!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
hey welcome nomad, hope you enjoy it and I know will find something here you will really enjoy.....

here is a little help map for anything you need to know...

ATS Help Link

I am sure you will find what you are looking for here, all over ATS forums there is disscussion on things we never will find out in the public....

So have fun and enjoy it here.....

peace

[edit on 3-8-2006 by ragster]

new topics

join