It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the July WATS winner is...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
IT'S MEEEEE!!!!

i'd just like to thank everyone who voted for me, you guys are great.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Very ingenious

Hey- why not make our own???

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
IT'S MEEEEE!!!!

sweetness, my votes didn't go to waste

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm really surprised there's not a little portion of the site to keep track of winners. That way multiple timers can lord it over everyone else.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
IT'S MEEEEE!!!!

Hey Great!! if this was the avatar thread, I'd give you at least 50 cents for this one.

You're pretty clever, are'nt you?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You know, early on in July I had a thread going pretty well and I thought maybe I should pump up my activity and make a run for it... then I saw that planeman was still cranking out the hits and I just said to heck with it. It probably is his again this month.

So instead I just stuck with my usual "applausewhoring" as WeComeInPeace calls it... Vagabond Ahu Akbar when it comes to getting applause. 25 last month. Is there a medal for that (preferably NOT a tongue in cheek one made by 25cents in MS Paint)?

I love your WATS by the way 25. It looks very authentic.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
One thing I could never figure out about the WATS awards, most of the folks that win them end up being people I've never heard of here. Whats up with that? Is there another section or forum that I'm not seeing or something? Like planeman, I had to look him up to see who he was.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
One thing I could never figure out about the WATS awards, most of the folks that win them end up being people I've never heard of here.

They have a special 1337 Forum, for only the 1337 WATS krew.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It's been my experience that WATS winners tend to come from the most fact-based, forums: Aircraft Projects for instance. I believe this is because these are very detail-oriented, sometimes hard to understand subjects where very well informed members stand out head and shoulders above the average joe who is only giving his opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join