It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is all this envolved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I been reading about stuff that people have posted on all the topics on abovetopsecret I know im knew to all this but I don't get how the brotherhood and the lizard people the aliens and 9/11 attacks and so forth, I don't see how there envolved with each other.i just don't under stand it all one of my friends said to come here and ask cause people knew there stuff so im asking. please be kind to help

PS I don't have good grammar and really not good at describing what im trying to say

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
just because someone says something on the Internet doesn't make it true; not by a long shot.

you have to weigh the evidence and decide for yourself which of those things you mentioned even exist before you try to find the connections between them.

there are a lot of people with a lot of crazy ideas out there, and taking all of them at face value is a very big mistake that's fairly easy to make... be careful.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It doesn't take long to find out that people LOVE to debate & sometimes argue heavily about stuff too!

It's not all about everyone having a common interest or belief on a subject.
Not even CLOSE!

It gets pretty hard-core at times!

But don't be afraid to put your thoughts & questions out there!
Even though people will disagree, & sometimes want to discredit your point of view, there WILL be others that share a common outlook.

Either way, it's a LOT of fun, & there's a LOT to be learned, as well as taught!

By the way... welcome aboard!

join