It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why there's beef between Israel and other ME countries?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You're all really truthseekers. This is obivious that Israël want to create the Great Israël by land grab. Zionists are against jews, against everyone for their crappy holy country.

So i say that in the next months, they'll try to occupy and grab land from syria or jordan, because they are part of their map. And then the others arabs countries will understand their plan.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well...

STILL nothing from the pro-Israel click. I see some of you go on and on about how this land always belonged to the Jews. Well, how do you explain this map?

The FOUNDER OF ZIONISM created this map! Now, we see the Zionist leaders of Israel pushing apartheid on the Palestinians. But, what else do we see?

We see the Israel supporters talk all DAY about how the Arabs want to push Israel into the sea. Well, I'd probably want to push people who came and stole my and my people's land into the sea, too! The map is what it is; it is NOT debatable that the Zionists want to steal a huge chunk of Arab land.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well the only way that the true agenda may work is if Israel gets to occupy the south of lebanon without any UN complains.

That would be the only way to know that.

For such a small country like Israel it does need to expand its region after all what else they can do with all that American hard earn tax dollars but to use it for wars.

<< 1   >>

join