It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why there's beef between Israel and other ME countries?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just ran across this earlier...

Map

Funny how this map was created BEFORE Israel was. It's also funny how Israel has fought wars with a number of these countries. Looks like the uber Zionist Herxl and the Rothschilds had a huge hand in the current mess that is now the ME...:shk:

Edit: Same map, better source. Courtesy of ThePieMan.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I've been reading up on the Rothschilds lately. Seems they had a plan drawn up at the end of the 1800's. THe plan included staging WWI and WWII, and also states there is to be a WW3. Seeing as how the Rothschilds created Israel so they could have their own private country, I'd say your assumption is probably correct.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
wow, a site called jew watch that claims it is not a hate site yet is owned and operated by "a racial separatist who believes that all races should live in their own nations, free from all other races." Mr. Weltner also claims to have "outed several persons as Jews including Secretary of State Madeleine Albright who had been claiming to be of Christian stock during her Senate confirmation hearings (He outed her in the NY Times & Washington Post.), Rupert Murdoch (the son of Ms. Elizabeth Greene said by many Australians to be Jewish), and Pope John Paul II whose mother was the alleged Jewess, Emily Katz, of Krakow, Poland."
(source wikidepia and jew watch)

so he believes everyone should have their own country to avoid whites and blacks and jews and catholics and muslims and greens and oranges and reds from mixing and intermingling and he says he isn't promoting hate? Sounds kinda like what Hitler wanted, only without that whole pesky extermination of all inferiors thing.

here's a suggestion, Mr. Weltner should have his own country. It should be surrounded by people of all nations, colors, creeds, religions etc.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well, Crakeur...

This was the only place I could find the map. I was listening to Alex Jones yesterday, and the guy he was interviewing, Barry Shulman (? I think) mentioned this. He said there was a map Herzl made with Israel taking up most of Jordan, Palestine, parts of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and a couple more countries. I searched for the map, and that was what I found.

I also disagree with the sentiments of this fool (hell, I didn't even know he was promoting this), but, the map is what it is regardless.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I find the link interesting and full of historical notes.

Is many sites in the INTERNET call watch including one for the president.

So what is the big deal? Crakeur.

Sometimes we have to approach things in an objective manner and with an open mind and then be our own judge to believe what we read or see.

The propaganda spew by the media is worst.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
marg, reread the quotes I posted. they are his words, taken from his site. he believes every race should have its own country. he believes all the colors should be divided into their own countries as well. he claims to have "outed" jews. he's a hate monger hiding behind a softer description. that said, the map is there so I understand the linking of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
marg, reread the quotes I posted. they are his words, taken from his site.

I know but you don't believe in that bs and I do not believe in that either, that is the sole opinion of that person Mr. Weltner, we do not need to agree with him. .
Beside that some information is ok at least to me.

I have learn in life that sometimes we need to heard everyside not matter how disgusting we may find the opinions or information, occurs unless is too intolerable for once mind.

Is like everything in life we can find beauty or we can find the most horrible thinks and still walk out with an intact mind.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry Marg, I thought you were suggesting that the site wasn't a hate site because and that I was misunderstanding the info on the site simply because the word watch was in the title. I got the impression that you didn't read thru some of this clown's history and claims.

I do agree with you that everyone is entitled to speak their mind. I also feel that we don't have to listen.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I do agree with you that everyone is entitled to speak their mind. I also feel that we don't have to listen.

Exactly Crakeur is up to us to make the decision to listen or not, I am glad we are on the same side.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok...

So we've established this guy is a POS. Fine. Now that we've done that, how's about we talk about this little map here...

Damn, I wish I had found that on some different site.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
I've been reading up on the Rothschilds lately. Seems they had a plan drawn up at the end of the 1800's. THe plan included staging WWI and WWII, and also states there is to be a WW3. Seeing as how the Rothschilds created Israel so they could have their own private country, I'd say your assumption is probably correct.

Yeah, I've found that the more you dig into the world wars, the bigger the hole gets.

I mean, deezang, how is it that the two bloodiest wars in the history of the world were actually STAGED to a great degree? It's insane.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Crakeur, you should read about what the Israelis ACTUALLY do and not just hypothesize over.

Israel enforces "Jew only" roads and actively prevents Arab Israelis or Palestinians from driving on them. Israel also has laws prohibiting Arabs from entering Israel even if they marry an Israeli citizen.

Israel is just like appartheid South Africa. You'd think a people such as the Jews would be more inclined not to treat people this way but they do. They see themselves as the eternal victims and think nothing they can do can hurt others.

Israel is a racist, segregated state.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
subz, if you were surrounded by people that wanted to kill you and wipe you off the face of the map, would you not do your best to try and avoid that fate? as far back as 1929 arabs have been committing acts of terror against jews, even when they were living peacefully amongst the arabs. I don't agree with isolationism but I do see how some can rationalize it.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

subz, if you were surrounded by people that wanted to kill you and wipe you off the face of the map,

Israeli Arabs want to wipe Israel off the map? Hows that work? Even though they are Israelis they are not allowed to drive on Jew only roads as well as other segregations. It's racism, simple.

as far back as 1929 arabs have been committing acts of terror against jews, even when they were living peacefully amongst the arabs. I don't agree with isolationism but I do see how some can rationalize it.

There was a time when that was true, but it no longer is. Israel has peace treaties and normalized relations with two of it's neighbours - Jordan and Egypt. There is no need for the continued occupation of Palestinian territory as the threat of invasion from these two countries no longer exists.

Also you should read up on how Israel massacred entire Palestinian villages in the same period. Neither side is whiter than white from that time period. The killing on both sides never stopped, Israel just formed a proper army and called it self-defence

So why the continued occupation? Simple, Israel wants all of Palestine. Ben Gurion made no secret of it and what we are seeing is the illegal occupation of Palestine going into its 40th year without military justification. It is a land grab.

[edit on 3/8/06 by subz]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok, I knew that both sides has been at war for many years and is undeniable that Israel and has done acts of terrorism also.

After ww1 the Jews migrate to Palestine while still under British rule.

Jewish settlement took over many parts of the land doing quite well until 1948.

Yes during 1929 it was Arab strike over Jewish settlements in Palestine but the land was taken by the Jews after ww1.

1936 the Palestine protested the confiscation of the land and the Jewish migration in fear that It will become a British-rule Palestine Jewish state.

1937 because of the issues between Arabs and Jews the land was to be divided with a neutral zone that the British would take care off.

Then in 1939 The British promise Palestine independent, but if forgot about it.

Then in 1947 the neutral partition became under the jurisdiction of the UN.

1947 Arab protest erupted because the Jews terrorist groups attacked Arab towns and villages

Then to make things worst for the Arabs 15 may 1948 they gave the status of nation to the Jews but not Palestine.

That prompted an exodus of Arabs from the Israeli territory,

It seems that looking at history is hard to take sides really. It seems to me that the only ones to blame is the British after all.

Then I wonder if the reason for Palestine to start having guerrillas and be called terrorist and doing terrorist attacks is just the only way that Israel can defend itself for being in a land of questionable ownership.

Now I am having some trouble with trying to find reliable good information about Israel and the Palestine in only pro Israeli sites . . . it seems that you have to search both pro Palestine and pro Israeli to come out with some clear results.

I guess the propaganda is been played by both sides.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Truthseeka here is that map on a less offensive site.

Map

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Truthseeka here is that map on a less offensive site.

Map

Thanks, PieMan.

Once again, the pro Israel people are on HUSH. Just like in the UN double standards thread...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
STILL no comments from the pro Israel gang, huh?

That's surprising...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Or anyone else, for that matter.

It is clearly the mission of the Zionists to take as much land as they can grab from Muslim countries. Hell, the founder of Zionism made this map, so there's NO WAY you can deny that...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wow, the crickets are pretty loud in here.

It looks like no one wants to face reality on this one. The truth that few want to face is that Israel is going to war with its neighbors to get their land. But they play the victim role so well...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join